These Criminal Minds quotes won’t help you answer, “What is the best Criminal Minds episode?”; however, they do come from some of the top contenders!
Criminal Minds has taught us much about life, suffering, and the human capacity for evil.
It has also given us glimpses of the power of forgiveness and hope.
The showrunners have also crushed our hearts and souls due to their treatment of a certain attractive young doctor…but it’s not like I actually stopped watching the show (Erica Messer, I came so close!).
Created and produced by Jeff Davis, the series premiered on CBS on September 22, 2005, and concluded on February 19, 2020.
It was one of the network’s most-watched shows throughout its 15-year-long run.
Now might actually be a great time to go stream some earlier episodes and really enjoy these Criminal Minds quotes!
Don’t forget to also read these awkward Napoleon Dynamite quotes that are sure to make you laugh.
Check out our most popular quote article, a list of short inspirational quotes for daily inspiration.
Check out our entire collection of motivational quotes here.
Criminal Minds Quotes about life and suffering
1. “Life is a hell of a thing to happen to someone”― David Rossi
You will also enjoy our article on character quotes.
2. “I know what it’s like to be afraid of your own mind.” ― Dr. Spencer Reid
3. “Forgiveness does not change the past, but it does enlarge the future. Paul Boese.” (Season 9)
4. “Although the world is full of suffering, it is also full of overcoming it. Helen Keller.” (Episode 5, Season 2)
5. “When you have a child, the world has a hostage.” Ernest Hemingway” (Season 14, Episode 8)
6. “Destroying a book is like…destroying a whole world.” — Diana Reid
7. “You’d be surprised how many killers do what they do because of their parents.” — Dr. Spencer Reid
You will also enjoy our article on Kenny Powers quotes.
Criminal Minds quotes that leave us feeling hopeful
8. “Trust me, kiddo. I’ve been here before.” ― David Rossi
9. “Convictions are more dangerous foes of truth than lies.” Friedrich Nietzsche” (Season 13, Episode 21)
10. “Forgiveness is the fragrance that the violet sheds on the heel that has crushed it.” Mark Twain.”(Season 13, Episode 20)
11. “It’s alchemy. Alchemy turns common metals into precious ones. Dreams work the same way. Turning something awful into…something better.” — David Rossi
12. “I’ve always heard every ending is also a beginning. We just don’t know it at the time. I’d like to believe that’s true.” — Emily Prentiss
13. “Out of suffering have emerged the strongest souls. The most massive characters are seared with scars. Khalil Gibran.” (Episode 2, Season 3)
If you’re enjoying these quotes, you’ll love our collection of Doctor Who Quotes throughout the seasons.
You will also enjoy our article on minds.
Some of the funniest Criminal Minds quotes
14. “He is the perfect man. He doesn’t hog the covers, and he poops in a box.” — Emily Prentiss
15. “When Garcia can’t find a breadcrumb, it’s usually because the bread was never baked.” — Jennifer Jareau
16. “That is a new deal and as fast as a caffeinated cheetah riding a lightning bolt, I am on it!” — Penelope Garcia
17. “Went on a diet last night. Lost 185 pounds.” — Dr. Tara Lewis
18. “Marital bliss followed by marital diss! Of course. Why didn’t I think of that?” — Penelope Garcia
19. “I don’t take kindly to being blown up. In fact, it kind of pisses me off.” — Derek Morgan
20. “And so the guessing game begins! From what nook or cranny will our new missing head roll out?” — David Rossi
21. “Look at me. Without a gun, I look like a teacher’s assistant!” ― Dr. Spencer Reid
22. “I got shot in the leg and I don’t get any cookies.” ― Dr. Spencer Reid
Also read these hilarious Dazed and Confused quotes from the classic cult.
Criminal Minds quotes about evil
23. “Evil can’t be scientifically defined: it’s an illusory moral concept that doesn’t exist in nature. Its origins and connotations have been inextricably been linked to religion and mythology.” ― Dr. Spencer Reid
24. “You gain strength, courage, and confidence by every experience in which you’ve really stopped to look fear in the face. You must do the thing which you think you cannot do. ― Hotch
If you’re enjoying these quotes, make sure to read our collection of American Horror Story quotes that will terrify you.
25. “Look, of all the serial killer types, the ones I find most dangerous are the hyper-intelligent ones that get off more on the mind games than the killing. They’re like vampires, ready to suck your soul dry and file your information away for a rainy day.” — Dr. Tara Lewis
You might also like these epic Supernatural quotes about light and darkness.
Which of these Criminal Minds quotes is your favorite?
What are your thoughts on how they will end season 15 of Criminal Minds?
Will Reid finally be able to have a lasting relationship that the fans will believe?
Are J.J. and Will going to be alright?
Will Morgan and Baby Girl reunite for a final time?
The suspense is killing me!
I am hopeful that the powers that be will do the end justice.
Thankfully, there are “just a few” seasons to rewatch while I wait until Wednesday!
Let me know which episode is your favorite in the comment section below!
And if you enjoyed these Criminal Minds quotes and lines, don’t forget to share with your friends and followers.