Showing your husband you care is wonderful, but telling him with these love quotes for your husband is even more special.
Let us know which one resonated with you the most in the comment section below.
You may also enjoy our article on:
A survey conducted by the National Marriage Project found that couples who regularly express appreciation for each other are more likely to stay committed to their relationship.
The survey findings indicate that regularly using love quotes for your husband can strengthen relationships.
What are the benefits of reading love quotes for your husband?
Words have the power to move mountains, and these beautiful love quotes for your husband are the perfect way to express to your man your undying love for him.
The power to improve your relationship with your husband lies in your hands.
These love quotes for your husband will:
- Help you strengthen your love just by using the right words
- Let your husband know with words that you value and love him
- Help you come up with the words to describe the intensity of your love
It can be a simple good morning quote for him.
Your choice of words can make a huge impact on the life of your man.
These love quotes for your husband will help you be more:
- Communicate better
- Show your appreciation for your spouse
Keep reading and let your husband know how much you care.
Actions are important but so are words
It’s for this reason that we have compiled this list of beautiful love quotes for your husband to make him feel appreciated.
Below is our collection of sweet, romantic, and wonderful husband quotes, husband sayings, and husband proverbs, collected from a variety of sources over the years.
If you need more inspiration to best express your feelings, be sure to also check out our collection of Valentine’s Day quotes for him.
If you enjoy this article, check out our most popular quote article, a list of short inspirational quotes for daily motivation.
Browse our entire collection of inspirational quotes for more motivating ideas and concepts.
Love quotes for your husband to show him your love and care
A survey by the American Psychological Association found that feeling appreciated was the most commonly cited reason for being satisfied in a romantic relationship.
The survey highlights the importance of using love quotes for your husband as a way to express appreciation and make him feel valued and loved.
1. “My husband is..my happy place.” – IntentionallyToday
You will also enjoy our article on good morning quotes for him.
2. “Some will love you for who you are, others will the mask you wear. Thank you for loving me still even when I took off my mask.” – LikeLoveQuotes
You will also enjoy our article on marriage quotes.
3. “Babe, thank you for coming into my life. Thank you for making me smile like crazy. Thank you for making me happy.” – The LoveBits
You will also enjoy our article on romantic couple quotes.
4. “My heart is and always will be yours.” – Jane Austen
If you’re enjoying these quotes, make sure to read our collection of imperfection quotes about embracing your flaws.
5. “Being in love with you makes every morning worth getting up for.”
You will also enjoy our article on inspiring quotes about love.
6. “You’re that part of me I’ll always need”
You will also enjoy our article on engagement quotes.
7. “Each day I love you more, today more than yesterday and less than tomorrow.” – Rosemonde Gerard
You will also enjoy our article on i miss you quotes.
8. “Your love shines in my heart as the sun that shines upon the earth.” – Eleanor Di Guillo
You will also enjoy our article on soulmate quotes and sayings.
9. “If I know what love is, it is because of you.” – Hermann Hesse
You might also like these boyfriend quotes and sayings that will give you butterflies.
Beautiful husband quotes for when you miss him
A survey conducted by the Gottman Institute found that couples who express fondness and admiration towards each other have a more positive outlook on their relationship and are more likely to stay together.
The survey proves that using love quotes for your husband to express fondness towards him will not only strengthen your connection, but also increase the chances of staying together.
10. “You make me complete. I love you so much, I din’t know what love meant until I met you.”
You will also enjoy our article on thinking of you quotes.
11. “I have a crush on your mind, I fell for your personality, and your looks are just a big bonus.” – The Notebook
You will also enjoy our article on bullying quotes.
12. “Thank you for being you, for sharing your love with me..for inspiring me to accept myself..for helping me see the unique beauty in imperfection…for showing me that love is something you do; something not just to be said, but also to be shown.” – Steve Maraboli
You will also enjoy our article on crush quotes.
13. “I’ll allow you to appear in my dreams every night if I’ll be allowed to be yours.”
You will also enjoy our article on cute quotes.
14. “I know you, and I can openly say how love looks like.”
You will also enjoy our article on love picture quotes.
15. “I don’t wanna close my eyes, I don’t wanna fall asleep because I’d miss you babe and I don’t wanna miss a thing.” – Aerosmith
If you’re enjoying these quotes, make sure to read our collection of miss you quotes to fill that loneliness in your heart.
16. “Thank you, my love, for always making me feel like the most beautiful woman in the world.”
You will also enjoy our article on long distance relationship quotes.
17. “If I had to choose between breathing and loving you I would use my last breath to tell you I love you.” – DeAnna Anderson
You will also enjoy our article on good man quotes.
18. “For it was not into my ear you whispered, but into my heart. It was not my lips you kissed, but my soul.” – Judy Garland
You will also enjoy our article on Jerry Maguire quotes.
19. “No matter where I went, I always knew my way back to you. You are my compass star.” — Diana Peterfreund
You will also enjoy our article on Twin Flame Quotes.
20. “Loved you yesterday, love you still, always have, always will.” – Elaine Davis
You might also like these heart touching quotes celebrating love and life.
Romantic love quotes for your husband
Research conducted by Dr. John Gottman, a renowned relationship expert, shows that couples who maintain a 5:1 ratio of positive to negative interactions are more likely to have successful, long-lasting relationships.
Sharing love quotes with your husband can contribute to this positive interaction ratio, strengthening the bond between you.
21. “Morning without you is a dwindled dawn.” — Emily Dickinson
You will also enjoy our article on wedding quotes.
22. “Whatever our souls are made of, his and mine are the same” – Emily Brontë
You will also enjoy our article on Great Gatsby quotes.
23. “One day, I caught myself smiling without no reason, then I realized I was thinking of you.”
24. “It doesn’t matter where I am. I’m yours.”
25. “I saw that you were perfect, and so I loved you. Then I saw that you were not perfect and I loved you even more.” – Angelita Lim
26. “In vain have I struggled. It will not do. My feelings will not be repressed. You must allow me to tell you how ardently I admire and love you.” – Jane Austen
27. “Then I realize what it is. It’s him. Something about him makes me feel like I am about to fall. Or turn to liquid. Or burst into flames.”― Veronica Roth
28. “I love you as one loves certain dark things, secretly, between the shadow and the soul.” – Pablo Neruda
If you’re enjoying these quotes, you’ll love our collection of Pablo Neruda quotes that will make you question life and love.
29. “To love is nothing. To be loved is something. But to love and be loved, that’s everything” – T. Tolis
30. “I fell for you, and am still falling.”
Sweet proud of my husband quotes
A study published in the Journal of Personality and Social Psychology discovered that expressing love and appreciation can actually reduce stress and improve overall well-being.
By sharing love quotes with your husband, you not only show him how much you care, but also contribute to both of your emotional well-being.
31. “I love you and that’s the beginning and end of everything.” – F. Scott Fitzgerald
32. “Sometimes I can’t see myself when I’m with you. I can only just see you.” – Jodi Lynn Anderson
33. “To be your friend was all I ever wanted; to be your lover was all I ever dreamed.” – Valerie Lombardo
34. “You are the prince I’ve dreamt of finding ever since I was a little girl.”
35. ”I love you not only for what you are, but for what I am when I am with you.” – Roy Croft
36. “If you live to be a hundred, I want to live to be a hundred minus one day so I never have to live without you.” – A.A. Milne
37. “I am catastrophically in love with you.” – Cassandra Clare
38. “Just when I think that it is impossible to love you any more than I already do, you prove me wrong.”
39. “If you lived to be 90, i will pray with all my might to die at 90 minus one day…”
40. “You have no idea how my heart races when I see you.”
Don’t forget to also check out these deep love quotes to best express deep feelings.
Cute love quotes for your husband
A study conducted at Florida State University revealed that couples who regularly engage in novel, affectionate behaviors, such as leaving love notes or sharing meaningful quotes, experience increased relationship satisfaction.
This research suggests that incorporating love quotes into your daily routine can have a lasting, positive impact on your marriage.
41. “You should be kissed and often, and by someone who knows how.” – Margaret Mitchell
42. “In vain I have struggled. It will not do. My feelings will not be repressed. You must allow me to tell you how ardently I admire and love you.” – Jane Austen
43. “I love you more than I have ever found a way to say to you.” —Ben Folds
44. “His arms ae strong enough, to hold every fear, every beautiful broken piece of me. This man doesn’t just make me feel complete, he completes me.” – S. Marie
45. “The most beautiful part is, I wasn’t even looking when I found you.” – Autumn
46. “I think my soul is in love with yours.” – Faraway
47. “I told the stars about you.” – D.J
48. “You’re the peace I crave in this chaotic world.”
49. “Hopelessly, I’ll love you endlessly.”
50. “You are summer to my winter heart.” – Gemma Troy
Love quotes for your husband to make him feel special
51. “Silence has a voice; I know this because it screams when you are away.” – Tyler Knott
52. “I never had a moment’s doubt that I loved you. I believe in you completely. You are my dearest one, my reason for life.” – Ian McEwan
53. “I love being my husband’s wife.” – Julianna Margulies
54. “The minute I heard my first love story I started looking for you, not knowing how blind that was. Lovers don’t finally meet somewhere. They’re in each other all along.” – Rumi
55. “Every day I discover that I love you even more, and in this infinite universe I will love you till the ends.” – Alicia N Green
56. “Because of you, I can feel myself slowly, but surely, becoming the me I have always dreamed of being.” – Tyler Knott Gregson
57. “When I saw you I fell in love, and you smiled because you knew.” – William Shakespeare
58. “So, I love you because the entire universe conspired to help me find you.” – Paulo Coelho
59. “He’s more myself than I am. Whatever our souls are made of, his and mine are the same.” – Emily Bronte
60. “The real lover is the man who can thrill you by kissing your forehead.” – Marilyn Monroe
Husband quotes that will make him feel loved
61. “My husband and I always have fun together in everything we do. Some people call me crazy, but the reality is that I enjoy spending each second with him. He is not just my husband – he is my rock and my very best friend.” – Joyce Giraud
62. “In terms of my marriage, you know, falling in love with my husband was by far the best thing that’s ever happened to me.” – Caroline Kennedy
You might also like these magical falling in love quotes that prove just how incredible it is to find your special someone.
63. “An easy-going husband is the one indispensable comfort of life.” – Ouida
64. “You never know what the future holds, so I am just enjoying being happy, healthy, and having my wonderful husband by my side.” – Olivia Newton-John
65. “A good husband makes a good wife.” – John Florio
66. “Some of my happiest moments are the ones I spend with my husband, a few close relatives, and a handful of very good friends who know me well and like me anyway.” – Robin Marantz Henig
67. “My husband has quite simply been my strength and stay all these years, and I owe him a debt greater than he would ever claim.” – Queen Elizabeth II
68. “I like spending time with my husband.” – Lara Stone
69. “I love my husband. I believe in him, and I am proud of his accomplishments.” – Pat Nixon
70. “I’m very fortunate. My husband is hugely supportive, and he is very happy getting on with his career.” – Theresa May
71. “My dear husband, Richard, has been the driving force behind my success and rise to whatever level I am now. My story and legacy is incomplete without his mention.” – Joyce Banda
72. “You’re always the first and the last thing on this heart of mine. No matter where I go, or what I do, I’m thinking of you.” – Dierks Bentley
73. “What I love about my husband is that he really allows me to be the best person I can.” – Georgina Chapman
74. “I think we take it for granted that if you are with your husband after 30 years, then he is the love of your life.” – Sue Townsend
75. ”When I saw you I fell in love, and you smiled because you knew.” ―Arrigo Boito
Love quotes for your husband
76. “My love for you is past the mind, beyond my heart, and into my soul.” – Boris Kodjoe
77. “Love takes off masks that we fear we cannot live without and know we cannot live within.”— James Baldwin
78. ”All that you are is all that I’ll ever need.” — Ed Sheeran
79. “It’s easy to fall in love. The hard part is finding someone to catch you.” – Bertrand Russell
80. “The only thing we never get enough of is love; and the only thing we never give enough of is love.” — Henry Miller
81. “I love you” begins by I, but it ends up by you.” ― Charles de Leusse
82. “Life without love is like a tree without blossoms or fruit.” — Khalil Gibran
83. “I never want to stop making memories with you.” – Pierre Jeanty
84. “To lose balance sometimes for love is part of living a balanced life.” – Elizabeth Gilbert
85. “If I had to choose between breathing and loving you I would use my last breath to tell you I love you.” – DeAnna Anderson
Beautiful love quotes for your husband
86. “I love you without knowing how, or when, or from where. I love you simply, without problems or pride.” – Pablo Neruda
87. “There is a madness in loving you, a lack of reason that makes it feel so flawless.” — Leo Christopher
88. “I love you. You… you complete me.” — Jerry Maguire
89. “You are my love story, and I write you into everything I do, everything I see, everything I touch and everything I dream, you are the words that fill my pages.” – A.R Asher
90. “Love is like a virus. It can happen to anybody at any time.” – Maya Angelou
91. “I still haven’t figured out how to sit across from you, and not be madly in love with everything you do.” – William C. Hannon
92. “To be your friend was all I ever wanted; to be your lover was all I ever dreamed.” – Valerie Lombardo
93. “In all the world there is no heart for me like yours. In all the world there is no love for you like mine.” — Maya Angelou
94. “The most important thing in life is to learn how to give out love, and to let it come in.” — Morrie Schwartz
95. “If forever does exist, please let it be you…” – A.R Asher
Love quotes for your husband that will warm his heart
96. “To live with you is to live. To live without you is to die.” – Kamand Kojouri
97. “If you remember me, then I don’t care if everyone else forgets.” —Haruki Murakami
98. “Chemistry is you touching my arm and setting fire to my mind.”- Nayyirah Waheed
99. “I love you, and I will love you until I die, and if there’s a life after that, I’ll love you then.” – Cassandra Clare
100. “True love is inexhaustible. The more you give, the more you have.” – Antoine De Saint-Exupery
If you’re enjoying these quotes, make sure to check out our collection of true love quotes for the hopeless romantic.
101. “If rain drops were kisses, I’d send you showers. If hugs were seas, I’d send you oceans. And if love was a person I’d send you me.” – Emily Bronte
102. “I love you not because of who you are, but because of who I am when I am with you.”- Roy Croft
103. “You are, and always have been, my dream.”―Nicholas Sparks
104. “If one day the moon calls you by your name don’t be surprised, because every night I tell her about you.” – Shahrazad al-Khalij
105. ”I love that you are the last person I want to talk to before I go to sleep at night.” —When Harry Met Sally
Awesome love quotes for your husband
106. “Life has turned into a beautiful garden ever since you entered into my life. You have changed my life and made me feel so good. I feel so loved and cared for. You are the best thing that happened to me.” – Kamand Kojouri
107. “I’m here. I love you. I don’t care if you need to stay up crying all night long, I will stay with you.” – Elizabeth Gilbert
108. “Two people in love, alone, isolated from the world, that’s beautiful.” – Milan Kundera
109. “If you find someone you love in your life, then hang on to that love.” — Princess Diana
110. “I love you every minute of my life; you`re my love and my life. Not all people are lucky to find the sense of their life. I am happy, cause I had found it when I met you – the love of my life.” – Rabindranath Tagore
If you’re enjoying these quotes, make sure to read our collection of love of my life quotes to help you celebrate the amazing people in your life.
111. “You rose into my life like a promised sunrise, brightening my days with the light in your eyes. I’ve never been so strong. Now I’m where I belong.” – Maya Angelou
112. “I love thee to the depth and breadth and height my soul can reach.”- Elizabeth Browning
113. “I couldn’t have dreamed you into existence because I didn’t even know I needed you. You must have been sent to me.” – Kamand Kojouri
114. “I would rather share one lifetime with you than face all the ages of this world alone.”- Arwen
115. ”I need you like a heart needs a beat.” — One Republic
Heartwarming love quotes for your husband
116. ”Loving you never was an option. It was a necessity.” — Truth Devour
117. “When I look into your eyes, I know I have found the mirror of my soul.” — Joey W. Hill
118. “You know it’s true. Everything I do, I do it for you.” – Bryan Adams
119. “You’re nothing short of my everything.” – Ralph Block
120. “Your hand touching mine. This is how galaxies collide.” ―Sanober Khan
121. “Meeting you was like listening to a song for the first time and knowing it would be my favorite.”
122. “My love for you has no depth, its boundaries are ever-expanding.” – Christina White
123. “How do I love thee? Let me count the ways. I love thee to the depth and breadth and height my soul can reach.” – Elizabeth Barrett Browning
124. “I would rather spend one lifetime with you, than face all the ages of this world alone.” – J.R.R. Tolkien
125. “Love is friendship set on fire and you are my spark.” – French love saying
Sweet love quotes for your husband
126. “You’re the closest to heaven, that I’ll ever be.” —Goo Goo Dolls
127. “When I listen to my heart, it whispers your name.”
128. “Everything I needed to feel happy was love. I met you, and now I need nothing.”
129. “Dreams do come true. I know, because mine came true on the day I met you.”
130. “I just want to thank you for being my reason to look forward to the next day.”
131. “When the world seems more beautiful, and life seems even more worth living, I find I’ve been thinking of you.”
132. “I realized I was thinking of you, and I began to wonder how long you’d been on my mind. Then it occurred to me: Since I met you, you’ve never left.”
133. “You are the sun in my day, the wind in my sky, the waves in my ocean, and the beat in my heart.”
134. “I know that I’m not perfect but you make me feel perfect in every way. Thank you for believing in me.”
135. “If love is a language of the heart, my heart speaks volumes.” – P. Colby
Amazing love quotes for your husband
136. “You are my dearest friend. My deepest love. You are the best of me.”
137. “The best love is the kind that awakens the soul; that makes us reach for more, that plants a fire in our souls and brings peace to our minds. That’s what I hope to give you forever.” – Nicholas Sparks
138. “My husband’s biggest flaws are, he works too hard and he’s too nice. I’m a lucky girl.”
139. “I love you very much, probably more than anybody could love another person.” – Henry, 50 First Dates
140. “Some people search their whole lives to find what I found in you.”
141. “You will never age for me, nor fade, nor die.” – Will, Shakespeare in Love
142. “You are my today and all of my tomorrows.” – Leo Christopher
143. “You have touched a part of my heart that no one else has ever been able to get to. I will love you forever.”
144. “You are my blue crayon, the one I never have enough of, the one use to color my sky.” – A.R Asher
145. “Without you, today’s emotions would be the scurf of yesterday’s.” – Amelie
If you’re enjoying these quotes, make sure to read our collection of relationship quotes celebrating real love.
Love quotes for your husband that will melt his heart
146. “Love knows no distance; it hath no continent; its eyes are for the stars.” – Gilbert Parker
147. “If I could reach up and hold a star for everytime you’ve made me smile, the entire sky would be in the palm of my hand.”
148. “How lucky I am to have something that makes saying goodbye so hard.” – A.A. Milne
147. “Never above you. Never below you. Always beside you.” – Walter Winchell
148. “A flower cannot blossom without sunshine, and man cannot live without love.” – Max Muller
149. “You are the finest, loveliest, tenderest, and most beautiful person I have ever known and even that is an understatement.” – F. Scott Fitzgerald
150. “I love my eyes when you look into them. I love my name when you say it. I love my heart when you touch it. I love my life when you are in it.”
151. “When we find someone whose weirdness is compatible with ours, we join up with them and fall into mutually satisfying weirdness – and call it love – true love.” – Robert Fulghum
152. “Remember, we all stumble, every one of us. That’s why it’s a comfort to go hand in hand.” – Emily Kimbrough
153. “Since the invention of the kiss, there have been only five kisses that were rated the most passionate, the most pure. This one left them all behind.” – The Princess Bride
154. “I always dreamt of meeting a man like you. I’m so glad that dreams do come true.”
155. “The lord has given me a wonderful gift in the form of you, my hubby. I thank him every single day for this invaluable gift in my life.”
Love quotes for your husband to make him feel good
156. “You’re mine. Mine, as I’m yours.” —Ygritte, Game of Thrones
157. “I don’t need paradise because I found you. I don’t need dreams because I already have you.”
158. “Happiness is anyone and anything at all that’s loved by you.” —You’re a Good Man, Charlie Brown
159. “Imagining a life without you is something that is impossible, you make me complete and I want you to know you mean everything to me.”
160. “I never told you, but sometimes when I’m at work, I think of you and smile.” —Homer Simpson, The Simpsons
If you’re enjoying these quotes, make sure to read our collection of smile quotes to help keep a smile on your face.
161. “I am in love with you and this reality is far better than my dreams.”
162. “I love you. You annoy me more than I ever thought possible, but I want to spend every irritating minute with you.” —Turk, Scrubs
163. “If a hug represented how much I loved you, I would hold you in my arms forever.”
If you’re enjoying these quotes, you’ll love our collection of hug quotes for everyone who needs one.
164. “And you, with all your little flaws, and your little quirks, somehow you keep drawing me back in.” —Summer Roberts, The O.C.
165. “I want to be with you until the sun falls from the sky.”
Thoughtful love quotes for your husband
166. “The best thing life has brought to me is you. Thank you for being my partner all the way.”
167. “We may not say it as often as we used to, but I just wanted you to know that I love you.”
168. “Every beat of my heart belongs to you, every ray of sunshine comes from you, and every whiff of air that I breathe, I breathe for you.”
If you’re enjoying these quotes, you’ll love our collection of soothing breathe quotes to help you relax.
169. “Every single day that I spend being your wife, I realize how lucky I am to live such an amazing life. I love you.”
170. “God gave me my husband so we could withstand the storms of life together.”
171. “Amidst the suffocation caused by life’s problems, your love comes as a breath of fresh air. I love you.”
172. “To me, you are perfect.” — Love Actually
173. “Your love for me is flawless, your commitment impeccable. Your only concern is my happiness, you make me feel so special. I love you.”
174. “I’m glad I chose to walk with you. I’m more than willing and happy to walk an extra mile with you as I hold your hand. I love you!”
175. “My life’s biggest achievement is that I get to be with an awesome man like you every day. I love you.”
Also check out these love quotes to best express your feelings.
Profund love quotes for your husband
176. “I will never stop trying. Because when you find the one… you never give up.” —Crazy, Stupid, Love
177. “It’s always better when we’re together.” —Jack Johnson
178. “I’ve tried so many times to think of a new way to say it, and it’s still I love you.” —Zelda Fitzgerald
179. “Baby I’m yours and I’ll be yours until the stars fall from the sky…”
180. “My husband deserves all the love in my heart.”
181. “Even though I have seen a million people today, the only person I can think about is you.”
182. “I could easily say that I love you to death, but I really want to live forever to love you eternally.”
183. “Saying “I love you,” doesn’t feel like enough, neither does showing it. So, I hope you can always feel it in your soul.”
184. “My purpose in this world is to gather all your love and give you so much more in return.”
185. “My love for my husband is a thought, an action, and a feeling at all times.”
Love quotes for your husband to describe your emotions
186. “I am so proud to call you my husband. I love you more with each passing day.”
187. “Your love is the doctor to my wounds, friend to my sorrows…”
188. “In all the times that I feel sad and bad, whenever I need support and survival, you are always there.”
189. “My life’s biggest happiness is not just in love you, but in knowing that you will always be there to love me back no matter what. I love you, baby.”
190. “Dear husband, love isn’t a big enough word for us.”
191. “There is no display case big enough to display my love for my husband.”
192. “You’re that part of me I’ll always need.”
193. “Some think falling in love is an accident, but I know I fell in love with you on purpose.”
194. “All the best adjectives could never describe a special person like you.”
195. “I hope my love lifts your soul as yours does mine.”
For more ideas to help you share your affection for your man, be sure to also check out our collection of romantic love quotes for him.
Love quotes for your husband to profess your love
196. “For small creatures such as we, the vastness is bearable only through love.” – Carl Sagan
197. “A friend is someone who knows all about you and still loves you.” – Elbert Hubbard
198. “Nobody has ever measured, not even poets, how much the heart can hold.”
– Zelda Fitzgerald
199. “Once upon a time there was a boy who loved a girl, and her laughter was a question he wanted to spend his whole life answering.” – Nicole Krauss, The History of Love
200. “The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched—they must be felt with the heart.” – Helen Keller
201. “All you need is love. But a little chocolate now and then doesn’t hurt.” – Charles M. Schulz
202. “The greatest thing you’ll ever learn is just to love and be loved in return.” – Nat King Cole, “Nature Boy” lyrics
203. “Love is something sent from heaven to worry the hell out of you.” – Dolly Parton
204. “You know you’re in love when you can’t fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams.” – Dr. Seuss
205. “Who, being loved, is poor?” – Oscar Wilde
You might also like these hot, flirting quotes that will reignite the spark in your relationship.
More love quotes for your husband
206. “When you’re a kid, you assume your parents are soulmates. My kids are gonna be right about that.” – The Office
207. “Maybe you don’t need the whole world to love you, you know. Maybe you just need one person.” – The Muppets
208. “True love stories never have endings.” – Richard Bach
209. “Love is an irresistible desire to be irresistibly desired.” – Robert Frost
210. “Deep within us — no matter who we are — there lives a feeling of wanting to be lovable, of wanting to be the kind of person that others like to be with. And the greatest thing we can do is to let people know that they are loved and capable of loving.” – Fred Rogers
211. “I love being married. It’s so great to find that one special person you want to annoy for the rest of your life. ” – Rita Rudner
212. “Laughter is holier than piety, freedom is sweeter than fame, and in the end it’s love and love alone that really matters.” – Tom Robbins
213. “I love you and I like you.” – Parks and Recreation
214. “You’re my one in five billion.” – The X-Files
215. “Nothing compares to you.” – Prince, “Nothing Compares 2 U” lyrics
Love quotes for your husband on your anniversary
216. “For the two of us, home isn’t a place. It is a person. And we are finally home.” – Stephanie Perkins
217. “The secret of a happy marriage is finding the right person. You know they’re right if you love to be with them all the time.” – Julia Child
218. “In case you ever foolishly forget: I am never not thinking of you.” – Virginia Woolf
219. “A successful marriage requires falling in love many times, always with the same person.” – Mignon McLaughlin
220. “Love grows more tremendously full, swift, poignant, as the years multiply.” – Zane Grey
221. “The best thing to hold onto in life is each other.” – Audrey Hepburn
222. “We loved with a love that was more than love.” – Edgar Allan Poe
223. “I love you – I am at rest with you – I have come home.” – Dorothy L. Sayers
224. “Best day in Μy life. Ηappy anniversary to you Μy dear.”
225. “There is no more lovely, friendly and charming relationship, communion or company than a good marriage.” – Martin Luther
Don’t forget to also check out these love quotes for her from your heart to her spirit.
Memorable love quotes for your husband
226: The first day you came into my life, I realized that you will stay here until the end.”
227. You have made my heart brighter than the brightest candle. Thank you for being in my heart and completing me.”
228. To be fully seen by somebody, then, and be loved anyhow—this is a human offering that can border on miraculous.” – Elizabeth Gilbert
229. “A simple ‘I love you’ means more than money.” – Frank Sinatra
230. “If I had a flower for every time thought of you… I could walk through my garden forever.” – Alfred, Lord Tennyson
231. “I love you right up to the moon-and back.” – Sam McBratney, Guess How Much I Love You
232. “I wish I’d done everything on Earth with you.” – F. Scott Fitzgerald, The Great Gatsby
233. “I know no ways to mince it in love, but directly to say ‘I love you.'” – William Shakespeare, Henry V (Act 5, Scene 2)
234. “No matter what challenges might carry us apart, we will always find a way back to each other.” – Leo, The Vow
235. “When all my dreams come true, the one I want next to me, it’s you.” – Lucas, One Tree Hil
Short love quotes for husband
236. “My life really began when I married my husband.”– Nancy Reagan
237. “Life is better with your best friend, that is why I married mine!”
238. “I have a husband who adores me.” – Elizabeth Edwards
239. “But I love you. I’m totally and completely in love with you.”– Emma, ‘No Strings Attached’
240. “I have the best husband in the world. He’s very involved.” – Heidi Klum
241. “I promise to love you forever, every single day of forever.”– Stephenie Meyer
242. “My husband and I are best of friends first and foremost.”- Carnie Wilson
243. “But you’ve slipped under my skin, invaded my blood and seized my heart.”– Maria V. Snyder, ‘Poison Study’
244. “It’s the lesson I get from my husband, he just says, Keep going. Start by starting.” – Meryl Streep
245. “If I can see joy in your eyes then share with me your smile.”― Santosh Kalwar
Love quotes for him about the power and strength of love
246. “Where there is love there is life.” — Mahatma Gandhi
247. “Love is composed of a single soul inhabiting two bodies.” — Aristotle
248. “Love isn’t something you find. Love is something that finds you.” — Loretta Young
249. “The most powerful weapon on earth is the human soul on fire.” — Ferdinand Foch
250. “Love doesn’t make the world go ’round. Love is what makes the ride worthwhile.” — Franklin P. Jones
251. “You, yourself, as much as anybody in the entire universe, deserve your love and affection.” — Buddha
252. “Love and compassion are necessities, not luxuries. Without them humanity cannot survive.” — Dalai Lama
253. “Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength, while loving someone deeply gives you courage.” — Lao Tzu
254. “Love does not begin and end the way we seem to think it does. Love is a battle, love is a war; love is a growing up.” — James Baldwin
255. “Love is friendship that has caught fire. It is quiet understanding, mutual confidence, sharing and forgiving. It is loyalty through good and bad times. It settles for less than perfection and makes allowances for human weaknesses.” — Ann Landers
Love quotes to help express your feelings for him
256. “Love is being stupid together.” — Paul Valéry
257. “Love is quivering happiness.” — Khalil Gibran
258. “Come live in my heart and pay no rent.” — Samuel Lover
259. “If I tell you I love you, can I keep you forever?” — Casper
260. “I wanted it to be you, I wanted it to be you so badly.” — You’ve Got Mail
261. “To get the full value of joy you must have someone to divide it with.” — Mark Twain
262. “Love is something eternal, the aspect may change, but not the essence.” — Vincent Van Gogh
263. “Love never claims, it ever gives. Love never suffers, never resents, never revenges itself.” — Gandhi
264. “Immature love says: ‘I love you because I need you.’ Mature love says ‘I need you because I love you.’” — Erich Fromm
265. “Love, I’ve come to understand, is more than three words mumbled before bedtime.” — Nicholas Sparks, The Wedding
Love quotes for your husband on what is an ideal partnership
266. “The relationship between husband and wife should be one of closest friends.” – B. R. Ambedkar
267. “A good marriage would be between a blind wife and a deaf husband.” – Michel de Montaigne
268. “A real man loves his wife, and places his family as the most important thing in life. Nothing has brought me more peace and content in life than simply being a good husband and father.” – Frank Abagnale
269. “I do not want a husband who honours me as a queen, if he does not love me as a woman.” – Elizabeth I
270. “A good wife always forgives her husband when she’s wrong.” – Milton Berle
271. “I met my husband Itzik when I got back home to Israel from Oxford in 2002. He is my Internet-of-all-Things.” – Yuval Noah Harari
272. “The real act of marriage takes place in the heart, not in the ballroom or church or synagogue. It’s a choice you make – not just on your wedding day, but over and over again – and that choice is reflected in the way you treat your husband or wife.” – Barbara De Angelis
273. “Many marriages would be better if the husband and the wife clearly understood that they are on the same side.” – Zig Ziglar
274. “I have a lifetime appointment and I intend to serve it. I expect to die at 110, shot by a jealous husband.” – Thurgood Marshall
275. “If homes are going to survive, it will be because husbands and fathers again place their families at the highest level on their system of priorities.” – James Dobson
Love Quotes For Your Husband To Strengthen Your Bond
276. “Watching your husband become a father is really sexy and wonderful.” ― Cindy Crawford
277. “Let the wife make the husband glad to come home, and let him make her sorry to see him leave.” ― Martin Luther
278. “The husband who decides to surprise his wife is often very much surprised himself.” ― Voltaire
279. “A husband is what is left of a lover, after the nerve has been extracted.” ― Helen Rowland
280. “The ideal man doesn’t exist. A husband is easier to find.” ― Britt Ekland
281. “A husband is a guy who tells you when you’ve got on too much lipstick and helps you with your girdle when your hips stick.” ― Ogden Nash
282. “I used to tell my husband that, if he could make me ‘understand’ something, it would be clear to all the other people in the country.” ― Eleanor Roosevelt
283. “My husband is my best friend; he knows my sensibilities.” ― Vera Farmiga
284. “Husbands are like fires – they go out when they’re left unattended.” ― Cher
285. “No, I don’t understand my husband’s theory of relativity, but I know my husband and I know he can be trusted.” ― Elsa Einstein
Love Quotes For Your Husband To Celebrate and Cherish Him
286. “A best friend is the only one that walks into your life when the world has walked out.” ― Shannon l. Alder
287. “Like a child who saves their favorite food on the plate for last, I try to save all thoughts of you for the end of the day, so I can dream with the taste of you on my tongue.” ― Kamand Kojouri
288. “In many ways, your spouse is only your trusted friend, lover, adviser, and caretaker.” ― Ehsan Sehgal
289. “Every spouse is a potential best friend.” ― John Arthur
290. “There is no such cozy combination as man and wife.” – Menander
291. “I have a best friend as a husband, and he is my number one supporter.” ― Tamera Mowry
292. “Now you’re lifting me up instead of holding me down/stealing my heart instead of stealing my crown.” — Kacey Musgraves
293. “For whatever my man is/I am his…forevermore.” — Barbara Streisand
294. “When you put your arms around me/You let me know there’s nothing in this world I can’t do.” — Keith Urban
295. “You got my heart. Don’t know how you did it.” — Ariana Grande
Love Quotes for Your Husband To Appreciate His Efforts
296. “I’ve found that the best life has to offer is right in front of me, with my husband and child.” — Alicia Keys
297. “I finally had a honeymoon with my husband in Italy.” — Cate Blanchett
298. “I have a husband who literally worships me. And cleans the house. And blow-dries my daughter’s hair.” — Kate Beckinsale
299. “I have sacrificed everything in my life that I consider precious to advance the political career of my husband.” — Pat Nixon
300. “The first meal my husband ever made me was a chicken curry. I have never tasted anything so delicious in my life.” — Lesley Nicol
301. “You sleep with a man, that’s your husband. So make sure before you lay down, you love him.” — KRS-One
302. “My husband does so many romantic things for me, it’s absurd.” — Jennifer Beals
303. “I can no longer seduce because I love my husband. I don’t want to hurt him. I am no longer a man-eater.” — Carla Bruni
304. “My husband says it is very good that I have very tiny feet, because they’re easier to get in my mouth.” — Colleen McCullough
305. “The easiest gift to give my husband is anything to do with airlines and flying.” — Kelly Preston
Love Quotes For Your Husband To Stand With Him
306. “My husband is someone who’s in the real world. It’s a big help that I don’t have both feet in Hollywood.” — Jeri Ryan
307. “I love you much(most beautiful darling) more than anyone on the earth and i like you better than everything in the sky.” — e.e. cummings
308. “Happy is the man who finds a true friend, and far happier is he who finds that true friend in his wife.” — Franz Schubert
309. “A woman worries about the future until she gets a husband, while a man never worries about the future until he gets a wife.” — Charles M. Schwab
310. “I feel very lucky. I have a husband and baby that I adore. I have a career I really love. When I sit back and reflect, it’s, like, wow! I am very grateful.” — Katie Holmes
311. “Tenderness and respect-never selfishness-must be the guiding principles in the intimate relationship between husband and wife.” — Howard W. Hunter
312. “Faithfulness to your husband means sticking up for him, always building him up and never tearing him down.” — Myles Munroe
313. “I’m fairly in tune with what’s private with my husband and with me.” — Star Jones
314. “I have only one real hobby – my husband.” — Florence Harding
315. “My husband really loves the red [lipstick], so I keep the red because I want to keep the husband.” — Gwen Stefani
Love Quotes for Your Husband to Express Your Love and Affection
316. “My husband is everything to me and without him it’s just not the same.” ― Amy Winehouse
317. “The first lady is, and always has been, an unpaid public servant elected by one person, her husband.” ― Lady Bird Johnson
318. “I’m a strong person, I’m a strong family man, I’m a strong husband and a strong father.” ― David Beckham
319. “It’s not beauty but fine qualities, my girl, that keep a husband.” ― Euripides
320. “When I’m not working on the ground, spending time with my husband and daughter puts me at ease.” ― Sharmeen Obaid-Chinoy
321. “A husband is what’s left of a sweetheart after the nerve has been killed.” ― Lou Costello
322. “I know my limitations, and I don’t like politics. I was only involved because of my husband.” ― Corazon Aquino
323. “No one can say I married my husband for his money. I married him because he’s a beautiful art object.” ― Mary Fairfax
324. “I love my husband, but it is nothing like a conversation with a woman that understands you. I grow so much from those conversations.” ― Beyonce Knowles
325. “I’ve learned that you know your husband still loves you when there are two brownies left and he takes the smaller one.” ― H. Jackson Brown, Jr
Did you enjoy these love quotes for your husband?
If you have been with your husband for a long time, it is easy to let go of the acts of love that you used to do for him when you were still newly married.
For you to bring back the spark, you will need to do something out of the ordinary.
That could be sending him a little love quote that makes him feel special.
Love is a two-way street.
So don’t wait for the next valentine to show your man how much you love him.
Pick any of the above husband quotes and express your love for him today.
You can include the love quotes in a simple letter, or you can send them as a text message.
Either way, it will put your love message across.
With these love quotes for your husband, your love life is bound to change for the better.
Did you enjoy these love quotes for your husband?
Which of the husband quotes was your favorite?
Tell us in the comment section below.