Read this entire collection of Monday motivation quotes to start your week off with the right energy.
Monday isn’t about “another day, another dollar.”
Monday is another day of your life that you can use to make progress.
Let us know your favorite Monday quote in the comment section below.
You may also enjoy our article on:
In a survey conducted by the American Psychological Association, 70% of respondents reported feeling stressed about work on Mondays.
Motivational quotes can serve as a reminder to stay positive and focused, even in the face of stress.
What are the benefits of reading these Monday quotes?
Sometimes it feels like we’re programmed to hate Monday.
It’s hard to stay motivated on Monday, especially if you approach it from a negative mindset like our weekend fun or relaxation ends, and now it’s back to “real life.”
Here are a few things you need to understand about Monday:
- It’s part of our real life
- Monday isn’t the problem
- Monday isn’t an interruption
In fact, Monday is another blessing and a chance to pick up where we left off!
These Monday motivation quotes will help you reframe your thoughts.
Every fresh start to the week is another opportunity to learn new things and apply what we have already learned.
Every day is a chance to have the best day
Whichever memories you have from the weekend, say goodbye to them all and take advantage of the start of a new week.
Need an extra jolt?
Try these Monday motivation quotes to get you pumped up!
We also have a selection of Tuesday quotes to pump you up for the rest of the week!
Check out our most popular quote article, a list of short inspirational quotes for daily inspiration.
Our inspirational quote category page has even more inspirational and educational quotes.
Monday motivation quotes to keep you going all week
A study conducted by the University of California found that reading motivational quotes,at the beginning of your week can activate the same parts of the brain as when we receive rewards or experience pleasure.
By so doing, this improves mood and motivation, as they stimulate the release of dopamine, a neurotransmitter associated with feelings of pleasure and reward.
1. “Whatever the mind of man can conceive and believe, it can achieve.” – Napoleon Hill
You will also enjoy our article on morning quotes.
2. “The tragedy in life doesn’t lie in not reaching your goal. The tragedy lies in having no goal to reach.” – Benjamin Mays
You will also enjoy our article on good morning quotes for him.
3. “The man who has confidence in himself gains the confidence of others.” – Hasidic Proverb
You will also enjoy our article on quotes about new beginnings.
4. “You can’t use up creativity. The more you use, the more you have.” – Maya Angelou
You will also enjoy our article on motivational work quotes.
5. “Strive not to be a success, but rather to be of value.” – Albert Einstein
You will also enjoy our article on November quotes.
6. “Everything you want is on the other side of fear.” – Jack Canfield
You will also enjoy our article on motivational quotes of the day.
7. “If not us, who? If not now, when?” – John F. Kennedy
You will also enjoy our article on happy friday quotes.
8. “The first step toward success is taken when you refuse to be a captive of the environment in which you first find yourself.” – Mark Caine
If you’re enjoying this article, you might also like our collection of Sunday quotes that will inspire you and fill you with positivity.
You will also enjoy our article on Madea quotes.
Monday motivation quotes to boost your spirits
According to a survey conducted by the staffing firm Accountemps, 63% of employees said they would be motivated by inspirational quotes posted in their workplace every week.
This suggests that displaying motivational quotes can be a simple yet effective way for employers to boost employee morale and productivity.
9. “Excellence is an art won by training and habituation. We do not act rightly because we have virtue or excellence, but we rather have those because we have acted rightly. We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, then, is not an act but a habit.” – Aristotle
You will also enjoy our article on rare inspirational quotes.
10. “The only way to do great work is to love what you do.” – Steve Jobs
You will also enjoy our article on business motivational quotes.
11. “I’ve missed more than 9000 shots in my career. I’ve lost almost 300 games. 26 times I’ve been trusted to take the game-winning shot and missed. I’ve failed over and over and over again in my life. And that is why I succeed.” – Michael Jordan
You will also enjoy our article on motivational sports quotes.
12. “If you’re offered a seat on a rocket ship, don’t ask what seat! Just get on.” – Sheryl Sandberg
You will also enjoy our article on funny motivational quotes about life.
13. “Nothing will work unless you do.” – Maya Angelou
You will also enjoy our article on quotes about possibility.
14. “You’ll never find a rainbow if you’re looking down.”― Charlie Chaplin
You will also enjoy our article on motivational quotes for students.
15. “The question isn’t who is going to let me; it’s who is going to stop me.” – Ayn Rand
You will also enjoy our article on motivational quotes for kids.
16. “The journey of a thousand miles begins with one step.” – Lao Tzu
You will also enjoy our article on inspirational quotes for women.
17. “It’s not the days in your life, but the life in your days that counts.” – Brian White
Also, check out these actions speak louder than words quotes and sayings that will empower you.
Monday motivation quotes for a happy workday
According to a survey by Forbes, 71% of workers feel that they are most productive on Monday mornings.
This indicates the importance of leveraging Monday motivation quotes to help individuals capitalize on this productive time and start the week off on the right foot.
18. “Opportunities don’t happen, you create them.” – Chris Grosser
You will also enjoy our article on blessed quotes.
Inspirational Monday motivation quotes to start your week right
A study by the University of Rochester found that individuals who are more optimistic are more likely to achieve their goals and experience greater well-being.
This highlights the value of Monday motivation quotes in promoting positivity and optimism for the week ahead.
19. “Build your own dreams, or someone else will hire you to build theirs.” – Farrah Gray
You will also enjoy our article on second chances quotes.
20. “Don’t Let Yesterday Take Up Too Much Of Today.” – Will Rogers
You will also enjoy our article on achievement quotes.
21. “The road to success is always under construction.” – Lily Tomlin
You will also enjoy our article on walking quotes.
22. “The way to get started is to quit talking and begin doing.” – Walt Disney
You will also enjoy our article on weekend quotes.
23. “Do you want to know who you are? Don’t ask. Act! Action will delineate and define you.” – Thomas Jefferson
You will also enjoy our article on training quotes.
24. “I have learned over the years that when one’s mind is made up, this diminishes fear.” – Rosa Parks
You will also enjoy our article on running quotes.
25. “The future depends on what you do today.” – Mahatma Gandhi
You will also enjoy our article on motivational.
26. “Trees that are slow to grow bear the best fruit.”― Moliere
You will also enjoy our article on choice quotes.
27. “Style is knowing who you are, what you want to say, and not giving a damn.” – Gore Vidal
You will also enjoy our article on preparation quotes.
28. “How wonderful it is that nobody need wait a single moment before starting to improve the world.” – Anne Frank
You will also enjoy our article on fashion quotes.
29. “Life offers so many great choices, all you have to do is to see them.” – Unknown
You will also enjoy our article on focus quotes.
30. “Life offers you so many doors, it is up to you which to open and which one to close.” – Unknown
You will also enjoy our article on Twin Flame Quotes.
The best Monday motivation quotes and sayings
According to a survey by CareerBuilder, 22% of workers feel that Monday is the most productive day of the week.
This underscores the importance of starting the week off with positivity and motivation to maximize this productive time.
31. “Start by doing what is necessary, then what is possible, and suddenly you are doing the impossible.” – Francis of Assisi
You will also enjoy our article on moving forward quotes.
32. “The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams.” – Eleanor Roosevelt
You will also enjoy our article on mind your business quotes.
33. “Don’t be afraid of enemies who attack you. Be afraid of the friends who flatter you.”― Dale Carnegie
You will also enjoy our article on money quotes.
34. “If opportunity doesn’t knock, build a door.” – Milton Berle
You will also enjoy our article on Saturday quotes.
35. “It’s Monday… time to motivate and make dreams and goals happen. Let’s go!” – Heather Stillufsen
You will also enjoy our article on good vibe quotes.
36. “I am always doing that which I cannot do, in order that I may learn how to do it.” – Pablo Picasso
You will also enjoy our article on John D Rockefeller Quotes.
37. “The best way to predict the future is to create it.” – Abraham Lincoln
You will also enjoy our article on lies quotes.
38. “The more you talk about negative things in your life, the more you call them in. Speak victory not defeat.” – Joel Osteen
You will also enjoy our article on leo quotes.
39. “Without continual growth and progress, such words as improvement, achievement, and success have no meaning.” – Benjamin Franklin
You will also enjoy our article on new job quotes.
40. “The two most powerful warriors are patience and time.” …so remember: great achievements take time, there is no overnight success.” – Leo Tolstoy
If you enjoy this article, check out our collection of new week quotes for starting fresh.
Monday motivation quotes that will inspire you to succeed
A study by the University of California found that people are more likely to set and achieve goals on Mondays than any other day of the week.
This highlights the importance of Monday as a day for motivation and setting intentions.
41. “It is never too late to be what you might have been.” – George Eliot
You will also enjoy our article on movement quotes.
42. “A mind troubled by doubt cannot focus on the course to victory.” – Arthur Golden
You will also enjoy our article on empowering quotes.
43. “There is a winner in you. You were created to be successful, to accomplish your goals, to leave your mark on this generation. You have greatness in you. The key is to get it out.” – Joel Osteen
44. “Do not go where the path may lead, go instead where there is no path and leave a trail.” – Ralph Waldo Emerson
45. “Knowing trees, I understand the meaning of patience. Knowing grass, I can appreciate persistence.” – Hal Borland
46. “I alone cannot change the world, but I can cast a stone across the water to create many ripples.” – Mother Teresa
47. “When one door of happiness closes, another opens, but often we look so long at the closed door that we do not see the one that has been opened for us.” – Helen Keller
48. “Work to become, not to acquire.” – Elbert Hubbard
49. “Let no feeling of discouragement prey upon you, and in the end you are sure to succeed.” – Abraham Lincoln
50. “You can’t build a reputation on what you are going to do.” – Henry Ford
You will also enjoy our article on good morning quotes.
Monday motivation quotes to get you through the week
A survey by Monster.com found that 76% of people experience “Sunday night blues,” feeling anxious or stressed about the upcoming workweek.
This highlights the need for Monday motivation and suggests that readers may be more likely to engage with the article and its quotes on Mondays.
51. “Success is walking from failure to failure with no loss of enthusiasm.” – Winston Churchill
52. “Whenever you see a successful person you only see the public glories, never the private sacrifices to reach them.” – Vaibhav Shah
53. “What seems to us as bitter trials are often blessings in disguise.” – Oscar Wilde
54. “Innovation distinguishes between a leader and a follower.” – Steve Jobs
55. “I find that the harder I work, the more luck I seem to have.” – Thomas Jefferson
56. “Too many of us are not living our dreams because we are living our fears. ” – Les Brown
57. “I find that when you have a real interest in life and a curious life, that sleep is not the most important thing.” – Martha Stewart
58. “There is no traffic jam along the extra mile.” – Roger Staubach
59. “The number one reason people fail in life is because they listen to their friends, family, and neighbors.” – Napoleon Hill
60. “A goal is not always meant to be reached; it often serves simply as something to aim at.” – Bruce Lee
You will also enjoy our article on mindset quotes.
Monday Inspiration quotes about productivity
In a study published in the Journal of Consumer Psychology, researchers found that people are more likely to take action towards their goals on Mondays, as opposed to Fridays.
This highlights the importance of starting the week off on a motivated and inspired note, and suggests that Monday motivation quotes can be especially impactful.
61. “The critical ingredient is getting off your butt and doing something. It’s as simple as that. A lot of people have ideas, but there are few who decide to do something about them now. Not tomorrow. Not next week. But today.” – Nolan Bushnell
62. “If you spend too much time thinking about a thing, you’ll never get it done.” – Bruce Lee
63. “Until we can manage time, we can manage nothing else.” – Peter Drucker
64. “It’s not knowing what to do, it’s doing what you know.” – Tony Robbins
65. “Life is too complicated not to be orderly.” – Martha Stewart
67. “Why do anything unless it is going to be great?” – Peter Block
68. “The winners in life think constantly in terms of I can, I will, and I am. Losers, on the other hand, concentrate their waking thoughts on what they should have or would have done, or what they can’t do.” – Dennis Waitley
69. “The key is not to prioritize what’s on your schedule, but to schedule your priorities.” – Stephen Covey
70. “Amateurs sit and wait for inspiration, the rest of us just get up and go to work.” – Stephen King
If you’re enjoying this collection of quotes, then you’ll love our collection of short inspirational quotes that will help you remain positive and optimistic.
You will also enjoy our article on good afternoon quotes.
Monday quotes for endless motivation
71. “If you don’t pay appropriate attention to what has your attention, it will take more of your attention than it deserves.” – David Allen
72. “Success is often achieved by those who don’t know that failure is inevitable.” – Coco Chanel
73. “Absorb what is useful, reject what is useless, add what is specifically your own.” – Bruce Lee
74. “Don’t wait. The time will never be just right.” – Napoleon Hill
75. “Action is the foundational key to all success.” – Pablo Picasso
76. “You were born to win, but to be a winner, you must plan to win, prepare to win, and expect to win.” – Zig Ziglar
77. “It’s not always that we need to do more but rather that we need to focus on less.” – Nathan W. Morris
78. “If you have time to whine then you have time to find a solution.” – Dee Dee Artner
79. “Great acts are made up of small deeds.” – Lao Tzu
80. “To find meaning in life is to know your mission.”― Lailah Gifty Akita
You will also enjoy our article on two-word quotes.
Monday motivation quotes for work
81. “Concentrate all your thoughts upon the work in hand. The sun’s rays do not burn until brought to a focus.” – Alexander Graham Bell
82. “Do you think miners stand around all day talking about how hard it is to mine for coal? They do not. They simply dig.” ―Cheryl Strayed
83. “I’m a greater believer in luck, and I find the harder I work the more I have of it.” – Thomas Jefferson
84. “A dream doesn’t become reality through magic; it takes sweat, determination and hard work.” – Colin Powell
85. “Do the hard jobs first. The easy jobs will take care of themselves.” –
86. “No great achiever – even those who made it seem easy – ever succeeded without hard work.” – Jonathan Sacks
87. “The man who moves a mountain begins by carrying away small stones.” – Confucius
88. “Nobody’s a natural. You work hard to get good and then work to get better. It’s hard to stay on top.” – Paul Coffey
89. “Developing a good work ethic is key. Apply yourself at whatever you do, whether you’re a janitor or taking your first summer job because that work ethic will be reflected in everything you do in life.” – Tyler Perry
90. “Goodness and hard work are rewarded with respect.” – Luther Campbell
91. “To think too long about doing a thing often becomes its undoing.” –
92. “Once you have commitment, you need the discipline and hard work to get you there.” – Haile Gebrselassie
You will also enjoy our article on Samurai quotes.
Wise Monday motivation quotes
93. “Either you run the day or the day runs you.” – Jim Rohn
94. “Whether you think you can, or you think you can’t – you’re right.” —Henry Ford
95. “When we strive to become better than we are, everything around us becomes better too.” – Paulo Coelho
96. “Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work.” – Thomas Edison
If you’re enjoying these quotes, make sure to read our collection of opportunity quotes about making the most of a situation.
97. “The sun himself is weak when he first rises, and gathers strength and courage as the day gets on.” —Charles Dickens
98. “Talent means nothing, while experience, acquired in humility and with hard work, means everything.” – Patrick Suskind
99. “The question isn’t who’s going to let me; it’s who is going to stop me?” —Ayn Rand
100. “Success seems to be connected with action. Successful people keep moving. They make mistakes, but they don’t quit.” – Conrad Hilton
If you’re enjoying these quotes, make sure to read our collection of keep pushing quotes about moving forward.
101. “The only way to achieve the impossible is to believe it is possible.” —Charles Kingsleigh
Monday quotes to inspire success
102. “I never dreamed about success, I worked for it.” – Estee Lauder
103. “Believe you can and you’re halfway there.”― Theodore Roosevelt
105. “Make each day your masterpiece.”– John Wooden
106. “The secret of success is to do the common thing uncommonly well.” – John D. Rockefeller Jr.
107. “You will never plow a field if you only turn it over in your mind.”— Irish Proverb
108. “Keep going because you need to be the person who will get through this.”― Lidia Longorio
109. “Whatever your life’s work is, do it well. A man should do his job so well that the living, the dead, and the unborn could do it no better.”– Martin Luther King Jr.
110. “Impossible is just an opinion.” – Paulo Coelho
Other motivational Monday quotes
111. A man is worked upon by what he works on. He may carve out his circumstances, but his circumstances will carve him out as well.”– Frederick Douglass
112. “The difference between ordinary and extraordinary is that little extra.” – Jimmy Johnson
113. “A dream does not become reality through magic; it takes sweat, determination, and hard work.”– Colin Powell
If you’re enjoying these quotes, make sure to read our collection of determination quotes to help you keep moving forward.
114. “Go as far as you can see; when you get there, you’ll be able to see further.” – Thomas Carlyle
115. “The difference between try and triumph is just a little umph!”– Marvin Phillips
116. “What we fear of doing most is usually what we most need to do.” – Ralph Waldo Emerson
117. “Don’t go around saying the world owes you a living. The world owes you nothing. It was here first.”– Mark Twain
118. “There are no shortcuts to any place worth going.” – Beverly Sills
119. “Don’t work for recognition but do work worthy of recognition.”– H. Jackson Brown, Jr.
120. “The individual who says it is not possible should move out of the way of those doing it.” – Tricia Cunnigham
Monday quotes to elevate your week
121. “Don’t brood. Get on with living and loving. You don’t have forever.”– Leo Buscaglia
122. “The only limits you have are the limits you believe.” – Wayne Dyer
123. “It takes but one positive thought when given a chance to survive and thrive to overpower an entire army of negative thoughts.” – Robert H. Schuller
124. “You can never ride on the wave that came in and went out yesterday.” –John Wanamaker
125. “If you take responsibility for yourself you will develop a hunger to accomplish your dreams.” – Les Brown
126. “Set your goals high, and don’t stop till you get there.” – Bo Jackson
127. “Begin the week with momentum and you’ll look back with great satisfaction on all you achieved.” – Skip Prichard
128. “If you’re serious about changing your life, you’ll find a way. If you’re not, you’ll find an excuse.” — Jen Sincero
129. “Only put off until tomorrow what you are willing to die having left undone.” – Pablo Picasso
130. “The most effective way to do is to do it.” — Amelia Earhart
Monday motivation quotes to empower you
131. “A year from now you may wish you had started today.” – Karen Lamb
132. “A diamond is a chunk of coal that did well under pressure.” –Henry Kissinger
If you’re enjoying these quotes, make sure to read our collection of diamond quotes about the power of long lasting beauty.
133. “Never limit yourself because of others’ limited imagination; never limit others because of your own limited imagination.” – Mae Jemison
134. “Enthusiasm is the yeast that makes your hopes shine to the stars.” –Henry Ford
135. “It’s natural to want to walk the path of least effort, but the path of least effort bears bitter fruits.” – Sayed H Fatimi
136. “If you can’t outplay them, outwork them.” – Ben Hogan
137. “Whatever your situation might be, set your mind to whatever you want to do and put a good attitude in it, and I believe that you can succeed.” – Bethany Hamilton
If you’re enjoying these quotes, you’ll love our collection of attitude quotes that will set you up for success.
138. “Don’t give it five minutes if you’re not going to give it five years.”— Meghan Markle
139. “Don’t quit. Suffer now and live the rest of your life as a champion.” –Muhammad Ali
140. “Done is better than perfect.”— Sheryl Sandberg
Monday morning quotes to get your week started
141. “It always seems bad at first, but then I find a way…” – Samurai Jack
142. “Great things are done by a series of small things brought together” – Vincent Van Gogh
143. “If we have the attitude that it’s going to be a great day it usually is.” – Catherine Pulsifier
144. “You’ve got to get up every morning with determination if you’re going to go to bed with satisfaction.” – George Lorimer
If you’re enjoying these quotes, make sure to read our collection of morning inspirational quotes to help you get your day started.
145. “Your passion is waiting for your courage to catch up.” – Isabelle Lafleche
146. “The best way to appreciate your job is to imagine yourself without one.” – Oscar Wilde
147. “If something is important enough, even if the odds are stacked against you, you should still do it.” – Elon Musk
148. “Never stop doing your best just because someone doesn’t give you credit.” – Kamari aka Lyrikal
149. “Things may come to those who wait, but only the things left by those who hustle.”― Abraham Lincoln
150. “Start where you are. Use what you have. Do what you can.” – Arthur Ashe
Monday motivation quotes to inspire success
151. “Without deviation from the norm, progress is not possible.” – Frank Zappa
152. “Enter every activity without giving mental recognition to the possibility of defeat. Concentrate on your strengths, instead of your weaknesses… on your powers, instead of your problems.”– Paul J. Meyer
153. “By recording your dreams and goals on paper, you set in motion the process of becoming the person you most want to be. Put your future in good hands — your own.”– Mark Victor Hansen
154. “An invincible determination can accomplish almost anything and in this lies the great distinction between great men and little men.” – Thomas Fuller
155. “Give yourself an even greater challenge than the one you are trying to master and you will develop the powers necessary to overcome the original difficulty.” – William J. Bennett
156. “The task of leadership is not to put greatness into people, but to elicit it, for the greatness is there already.”– John Buchan
157. “The secret of joy in work is contained in one word – excellence. To know how to do something well is to enjoy it.”– Pearl Buck
158. “Be patient with yourself. Self-growth is tender; it’s holy ground. There’s no greater investment.”– Stephen Covey
159. “Desire is the key to motivation, but it’s determination and commitment to an unrelenting pursuit of your goal — a commitment to excellence — that will enable you to attain the success you seek.”– Mario Andretti
160. “Believe in yourself! Have faith in your abilities! Without a humble but reasonable confidence in your own powers you cannot be successful or happy.”– Norman Vincent Peale
Don’t forget to also check out these Wednesday quotes for hump day motivation & inspiration.
Monday motivation quotes to elevate your mind
161. “Life is an adventure; we get out of it what we put into it.” – Richard Daly
162. “Be driven to succeed or get run over.”― Rob Liano
If you’re enjoying these quotes, make sure to read our collection of Friday quotes to help you reflect on an amazing week.
163. “You are rewarded in this world based on the value that you give to it.” – Jamie Alderton
164. “You can become blind by seeing each day as a similar one. Each day is a different one, each day brings a miracle of its own. It’s just a matter of paying attention to this miracle.” – Paolo Coehlo
165. “I believe the first step in any success-sports, work, a service group, whatever-is showing up.” – David DeNotaris
166. “This should be the spirit every Monday. Know that something good will always happen.” – Gabriel García Márquez
167. “Only your determination and your strong desire will move you forward.”― Aurora Berill
168. “Every day is different, and some days are better than others, but no matter how challenging the day, I get up and live it.” — Muhammad Ali
169. “Take a new look at your present ‘impossible.’ Consider positive ways to handle it.” – Norman Vincent Peale
170. “Life is your seesaw. You may not stay balanced long, but you can aim for a high after every low.”― Sanita Belgrave
Monday motivation quotes to elevate your perspective
171. “You can win a lot in life just by being the last one to give up.” – James Clear
172. “You might not get the outcome you want in life, but you can become one of the few that put in the work.” – Shane Parrish
173. “You are never going to feel ready. Start anyways.” – Mel Robbins
174. “Motivation will almost always beat mere talent.” – Norman Ralph Augustine
175. “Focus on signal over noise. Don’t waste time on stuff that doesn’t actually make things better.” – Elon Musk
176. “How long are you going to wait before you demand the best for yourself.” – Epictetus
177. “Mondays are the start of the workweek which offer new beginnings 52 times a year!” – David Dweck
If you’re enjoying this article, make sure to check out our collection of Thursday quotes to inspire the end of your week.
178. “Here’s the only productivity tip you’ll ever need: do the most important thing first each day. Sounds simple. No one does it.” – James Clear
179. “By nature we are wise, kind, powerful, fearless, and absolutely unlimited.” – Byron Katie
180. “We must all either wear out or rust out, every one of us. My choice is to wear out.” – Theodore Roosevelt
Monday motivation quotes to help you succeed
181. “Public opinions are not your reality… Stay focused on your dream.”― Ekere Marshal
182. “Success usually comes to those who are too busy to be looking for it.” – Henry David Thoreau
183. “The people who are crazy enough to think they can change the world, are the ones who do.” – Steve Jobs
184. “All our dreams can come true if we have the courage to pursue them.” – Walt Disney
185. “Failure will never overtake me if my determination to succeed is strong enough.” – Og Mandino
186. “The distance between insanity and genius is measured only by success.” – Bruce Feirstein
If you’re enjoying these quotes, make sure to read our collection of insanity quotes to help you stay sane in the chaos that is life.
187. “What you lack in talent can be made up with desire, hustle and giving 110% all the time.” – Don Zimmer
188. “All progress takes place outside the comfort zone.” – Michael John Bobak
189. “We generate fears while we sit. We overcome them by action.” – Dr. Henry Link
190. “To be successful you must accept all challenges that come your way. You can’t just accept the ones you like.” – Mike Gafka
Monday morning quotes for extra motivation for the week
191. “Do what you can, with all you have, wherever you are.” – Theodore Roosevelt
192. “Things work out best for those who make the best of how things work out.” – John Wooden
193. “Knowing is not enough we must apply. Wishing is not enough; we must do.” – Johann Wolfgang Von Goethe
194. “Try not to become a person of success, but rather try to become a person of value.” – Albert Einstein
195. “The only limits to our realization of tomorrow will be our doubts of today.” – Franklin D. Roosevelt
196. “The starting point of all achievement is desire.” – Napoleon Hill
197. “We may encounter many defeats but we must not be defeated.” – Maya Angelou
198. “If you want to make a permanent change, stop focusing on the size of your problems and start focusing on the size of you!” – T. Harv Eker
199. “The future belongs to the competent. Get good, get better, be the best!” – Brian Tracy
200. “Logic will get you from A to B. Imagination will take you everywhere.” – Albert Einstein
Don’t forget to also check out these hustle quotes to motivate you.
Monday motivation quotes that will make your day wonderful
201. “Your attitude, more than anything, will influence your effectiveness.” – Pat Gelsinger
202. “Manifest the best and forget the rest.”― Rob Liano
203. “Success comes with the attitude of success filled in one’s mind and
so comes failure with the attitude for failure in the mind.” – Mahesh Jethmalani
204. “You should not let setbacks crush your spirit.”― Stanley T. Crawford
205. “The difference between winners and ordinary people is winners follow through despite fear while others just dream and take no action.” – Calvin K. Lee
206. “Victory is in having done your best. If you’ve done your best, you’ve won.” – Billy Bowerman
207. “Life is about making an impact, changing things and leaving things better than you found them.” – Munmi Sarma
208. “Attitude is a little thing that makes a big difference.” – Winston Churchill
209. “When we train our minds to radiate positive view points, we will see positive results in our lives.” – John Vaulkner
If you’re enjoying these quotes, make sure to read our collection of positive energy quotes about the power of good vibes.
210. “Arise, awake and stop not till the goal is reached.” – Swami Vivekananda
More Monday motivation quotes and sayings to start the week
211. “Recently I realized that I have already lived more of my life than what I have left, and somehow that made me even more determined than ever to make the most of my time.” –
212. “Problems are not stop signs, they are guidelines.” – Robert Schuller
213. “You gotta decide to be happy. Where you wanna live. What you wanna drive. You have to make a decision!” – Eric Thomas
214. “We are limited, but we can push back the borders of our limitations.” – Stephen R. Covey
215. “A champion is someone who does not settle for that day’s practice, that day’s competition, that day’s performance. They are always striving to be better. They don’t live in the past.” – Briana Scurry
216. “One small positive thought can change your whole day.” – Zig Ziglar
217. “Sometimes the questions are complicated and the answers are simple.” –
218. “I ask not for a lighter burden, but for broader shoulders.” – Jewish proverb
219. “I believe we are all capable of ‘achieving greatness,’ but the problem is that most of us don’t want to do the work.” – Herby Fabius
220. “The less you respond to negative people, the more positive your life will become.” – Paulo Coelho
You might also like these new beginning quotes about change and progress.
Monday motivation quotes to beat the Sunday Scaries
221. “Your greatest power is your ability to make paradigm shifts.”― Sanita Belgrave
222. “Don’t watch the clock; do what it does. Keep going.” – Sam Levenson
223. “People will care about your success, not your struggles.”― Brajesh Kumar Singh
224. “My whole career has been an act of revenge.” – Ruby Wax
225. “You need a plan for yourself, just like you need a plan for a business.” – Brenda Barnes
226. “Without hustle, talent will only carry you so far.” – Gary Vaynerchuk
227. “Don’t let the Monday morning quarterbacks stop you from being bold. You’ve got to set a high bar.” — Antonio Villaraigosa
228. “If you’re serious about changing your life, you’ll find a way. If you’re not, you’ll find an excuse.” — Jen Sincero
229. “Candy is nature’s way of making up for Mondays.” — Rebecca Gober
230. “You can waste your lives drawing lines. Or you can live your life crossing them.” — Shonda Rhimes
Monday motivation quotes for a great week
221. “Hey, I know it’s Monday. But it’s also a new day and a new week. And in that lies a new opportunity for something special to happen.” – Michael Ely
222. “Your Monday morning thoughts set the tone for your whole week. See yourself getting stronger, and living a fulfilling, happier and healthier life.” – Germany Kent
223. “Believe on Monday the way you believe on Sunday.” – Rita Schiano
224. “There is always a miracle at the dawn of Monday; I’m alive.” – Miracle
225. “Live today. Not yesterday. Not tomorrow. Just today. Inhabit your moments. Don’t rent them out to tomorrow.” – Jerry Spinelli
226. “Monday, the start of a new week, with brand-new opportunities to enjoy all that life has to offer.” – Audrey Carlan
227. “I must break the routines and become a person who becomes productive every Monday. I must break the mindset of unhappiness and turn myself into a happy magnet for Mondays.” – Leggy Saul
228. “Every day brings new choices.” – Martha Beck
229. “Don’t count the days. Make the days count.” – Muhammad Ali
230. “Success is to wake up each morning and consciously decide that today will be the best day of your life.” – Ken Poirot
Funny Monday motivation quotes
231. “Mondays are mundane, like Tuesdays minus 24 hours.” – Jarod Kintz
232. “So. Monday. We meet again. We will never be friends—but maybe we can move past our mutual enmity toward a more-positive partnership.” — Julio Alexi Genao
233. “You make me feel Monday is Saturday.” – Avijeet Das
234. “You are in control. Never allow your Monday to be manic.” — Andrea L’Artiste
235. “What about Monday? That could be the one day we look at things the same way and wear funny shoes.” – Kevin Dalton
236. “Monday morning you sure look fine.” — Lindsey Buckingham
237. “It’s just another manic Monday. I wish it was Sunday. ‘Cause, that’s my fun day. My, I don’t have to run day.” – Prince Rogers Nelson
238. “Okay, it’s Monday but who said Mondays have to suck? Be a rebel and have a great day anyway.” — Kimberly Jiménez
239. “With the right mindset, you can be just as happy on a Monday as you are on a Friday.” –Joel Osteen
240. “Let the wisdom of Monday show you why we have weekends.” – Anthony T. Hincks
Monday quotes to motivate you for however you choose to spend the day
241. “Almost every Monday I have a charity thing. I like that. I do.” — Yogi Berra
242. “Monday night, there ain’t a better time to showcase your talent.” — Ed Reed
243. “When life gives you Monday, dip it in glitter and sparkle all day.” — Ella Woodward
244. “A schedule so tight that it would only work if I didn’t sleep on Monday nights.” — Alan Jay Lerner
245. “What do sharks do on Monday mornings? They get up and start biting. That’s me.” — Gemma Collins
246. “On Monday mornings I am dedicated to the proposition that all men are created jerks.” — H. Allen Smith
247. “I do an hour of cardio every day without fail, and I lift on Monday, Wednesday, and Friday.” — Skip Bayless
248. “No one is to blame for your future situation but yourself. If you want to be successful, then become “Successful.”― Jaymin Shah
249. “You don’t want to have to come into work on Monday already apologizing. I try to save my apologies for what I’ve done later in the week.” — Ike Barinholtz
250. “I have to be alone very often. I’d be quite happy if I spent from Saturday night until Monday morning alone in my apartment. That’s how I refuel.” — Audrey Hepburn
Monday motivation quotes to help you regardless of what kind of Monday you are having
251. “If you fell down yesterday, stand up today.” — H. G. Wells
252. “What you do today can improve all your tomorrows.” — Ralph Marston
253. “Dream as if you’ll live forever. Live as if you’ll die today.” — James Dean
254. “You cannot escape the responsibility of tomorrow by evading it today.” — Abraham Lincoln
255. “Today you are you! That is truer than true! There is no one alive who is you-er than you!” — Dr. Seuss
256. “Never give up. Today is hard, tomorrow will be worse, but the day after tomorrow will be sunshine.” — Jack Ma
257. “Yesterday’s the past, tomorrow’s the future, but today is a gift. That’s why it’s called the present.” — Bil Keane
258. “Without hustle, talent will only carry you so far.” – Gary Vaynerchuk
259. “Some people want it to happen, some wish it would happen, others make it happen.” – Michael Jordan
260. “Very often, a change of self is needed more than a change of scene.’ – A.C. Benson
Monday morning motivation quotes
261. “It is never too late to be what you might have been.” – George Eliot
262. “You must wake up in the morning thinking of things you could change in and about your life on a daily basis.”― Sunday Adelaja
263. “When you arise in the morning, think of what a precious privilege it is to be alive – to breathe, to think, to enjoy, to love.” – Marcus Aurelius
264. “When you rise in the morning, form a resolution to make the day a happy one for a fellow creature.”― Sydney Smith
265. “For each new morning let there be flow of love. Let there be light of happiness in every direction.”― Amit Ray
266. “Be willing to be a beginner every single morning.”– Meister Eckhart
267. “In the morning, wonder and be generous like the sun. In the evening, meditate and be kind like the moon.”― Debasish Mridha
268. “Smile in the mirror. Do that every morning and you’ll start to see a big difference in your life.” – Yoko Ono
269. “When you wake up every morning, let thanksgiving be your first thought.”― Lailah Gifty Akita
270. “Every morning is a new arrival.” – Rumi
Monday Motivation Quotes To Beat Monday Blues
271. “If you cannot worship the Lord in the midst of your responsibilities on Monday, it is not very likely that you were worshiping on Sunday!” ― Aiden Wilson Tozer
272. “I can confirm, although I am not certain, that we have very good reason to believe that tomorrow is Monday.” ― Joseph Ole Lenku
273. “I should think you could be gladder on Monday mornin’ than any other day in the week, because ‘twould be a whole week before you’d have another one!” ― Eleanor Porter
274. “I hate Sunday, I can’t wait for Monday so I can go back to work again.” ― Ingrid Bergman
275. “I don’t know about you, but I like to fall in love on Mondays. This way if things go south right away you still have the weekend.” ― Dov Davidoff
276. “Don’t chase the money… chase the passion. Because that’s what is going to keep you happy and motivated and jumping out of that bed Monday morning.” ― Tyra Banks
277. “Asian players train so hard. Most of the time, on Monday mornings, the only people you see on the range are Asians. I mean, only see Asians.” ― Yani Tseng
278. “It’s a great day for America, everybody! It’s Monday, woo.” ― Craig Ferguson
279. “I fight, knock them out, have some sex, and Monday I’m back to hitting bags and kicking ass.” ― Adrien Broner
280. “It is an awful thing to say, but if I was a Rover worker, I would not be pinning my hopes on a deal by next Monday, I’d be looking for a new job.” ― Jeff Randall
281. “Even the best weeks start with monday.” ― Nice Peter
Monday Motivation Quotes To Help You Make Achievements
282. “On any given Monday I am one sale closer and one idea away from being a millionaire.” — Larry D. Turner
283. “The challenge of every Monday is to maintain the same vitality in each and every day of the week.” — Byron Pulsifer
284. “I said that the issue is not Monday. The issue is action without motivation.” — Denny Dey
285. “It’s time to read just your mind, Monday mornings no longer have to be a dreaded moment in your life.” — Funké Baffour
285. “You master Monday! You start winning the day! You start winning the week! Then the month! Then the year!” — Eric Thomas
287. “Monday would be the start of a whole new chapter in our lives.” — Rob French
288. “If you have the right mind-set, you can be just as happy on Monday as you are on Friday.” — Joel Osteen
289. “Don’t over stress that it’s a Monday, rather think it’s a great day to start a crisp week.” — Samreen Kausar
290. “Mondays don’t have to be terrible; make them magical instead!” — Kate Hudson
291. “If Mondays were like Sundays nothing would ever get done.” — Catherine Pulsifer
Monday motivation quotes for business
292. “Success is not final; failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts.” – Winston Churchill
293. “I don’t know the word ‘quit.’ Either I never did, or I have abolished it.” – Susan Butcher
294. “Play by the rules, but be ferocious.” – Phil Knight
295. “Far and away the best prize that life offers is the chance to work hard at work worth doing.” – Theodore Roosevelt
296. “Business opportunities are like buses, there’s always another one coming.” – Richard Branson
297. “Forget past mistakes. Forget failures. Forget everything except what you’re going to do now and do it.” – William Durant
298. “Every problem is a gift—without problems we would not grow.” – Anthony Robbins
299. “The first one gets the oyster, the second gets the shell.” – Andrew Carnegie
300. “There’s no shortage of remarkable ideas, what’s missing is the will to execute them.” – Seth Godin
301. “I feel that luck is preparation meeting opportunity.” – Oprah Winfrey
Monday Motivation Quotes for an Inspiring Start to the Week
302. “Life is a fairytale starring you. You have the power to write your own story and be the hero of it, too.” — Joelle Speranza
303. “Inspiration comes from within yourself. One has to be positive. When you’re positive, good things happen.” — Deep Roy
304. “Today is your opportunity to build the tomorrow you want.” — Ken Poirot
305. “Monday is for people with a mission. Those who favor vacations, not weekends.” — Cristina Imre
306. “Even if you are on the right track, you’ll get run over if you just sit there.” — Will Rogers
307. “Just one small positive thought in the morning can change your whole day.” — Dalai Lama
308. “What starts on Monday should carry through to Friday; that is, enthusiasm.” — Byron Pulsifer
309. “If you get up in the morning and think the future is going to be better, it is a bright day. Otherwise, it’s not.” — Elon Musk
310. “Stress is caused by being ‘here’ but wanting to be ‘there.” — Eckhart Toll
311. “It’s a Monday morning; a new week, a new day and a new morning to start fresh and achieve your goals.” — Invajy
Monday Motivation Quotes To Make Your Days Count
312. “The biggest thrill wasn’t in winning on Sunday but in meeting the payroll on Monday.” — Art Rooney
313. “Nobody can go back and start a new beginning, but anyone can start today and make a new ending.” — Maria Robinson
314. “The beginning is always today.” — Mary Shelley
315. “I’m always thinking about creating. My future starts when I wake up every morning. Every day I find something creative to do with my life.” — Miles Davis
316. “When you start to do the things that you truly love, it wouldn’t matter whether it’s Monday or Friday; you would be so excited to wake up each morning to work on your passions.” — Edmond Mbiaka
317. “Stop making excuses, you’re the only one stopping you.” — Issa Rae
317. “Encourage yourself, believe in yourself, and love yourself. Never doubt who you are.” — Stephanie LaHart
319. “We only have one life, and it is very precious, and there’s a lot we can do, and there’s a lot we should do.” — Selena Gomez
320. “The best way to get started is to quit talking and begin doing.” — Walt Disney
321. “There are many opportunities in every single day, and Monday is the perfect day to seize them all.” — Isabella Koldras
Monday Motivation Quotes To Encourage You To Tackle The Week
322. “For me, Monday represents a fresh start to the week. It is the day where the slate from the previous week is wiped clean. It is a day of new beginnings.” — Allen Smith
323. “Wake up on Monday and start your day with a lot of awesomeness and you will get happiness back.” — Jim Butcher
324. “Good things don’t come to those who wait. Good things come to those who pursue the goals and dreams they believe in…Happy Monday!” — Venus Rivers
325. “Your life goal should be to make Monday the best day of the week.” ― Trevor Carss
326. “Magical Monday is an amalgamation of passion, perseverance and performance.”
― Subhashree Jena
327. “Monday, Monday, so good to me; Monday morning, it was all I hoped it would be.” — John Phillips
328.“Nothing is permanent including the obstacle you’re facing. It’s Monday. Get a new perspective and overcome that.” — Invajy
329. “Monday is such a wonderful day. You can start new leaving behind the past week disappointments.” — Invajy
330.“The awfulness of Monday mornings is the world’s greatest common denominator. To the millionaire and the coolie it is the same, because there can be nothing worse.” ― Kenneth Fearing
331. “Don’t let a day of the week have so much power over your happiness. Happy Monday!” ― Andrea L’Artiste
Monday Motivation Quotes To Fuel Your Week
332. “Monday is the perfect day to start something new.” ― Eric Thomas
333. “Monday is a new beginning. Treat it that way.” ― Dwayne Johnson
334. “Monday is a new opportunity to shine.” ― Beyonce
335. “Monday is a new day and a new chance to make your dreams come true.” ― Will Smith
336. “Monday is the day to start living your best life.” ― Tony Robbins
337. “Monday is the first blank page of a 365 page book. Write a good one.” ― Brad Paisley
338. “Monday is the day to set your intentions for the week.” ― Deepak Chopra
339. “Monday is the beginning of a new week, a new chance to be better, do better, and be the best version of yourself.” ― Joel Osteen
340. “Monday is the day to make things happen.” ― Elon Musk
341. “Monday: A fresh start. It’s a new chapter in your story. Embrace it.” ― Oprah Winfrey
What do you think about these Monday motivation quotes?
Let’s face it—there are days when it feels like you are close to giving up.
Despite the progress you may have made, you will come to a point of burnout.
When a long week has left you discouraged, try not to be too stressed.
There is always time to re-center yourself and find inspiration to start a constructive and energetic mentality.
Use these Monday motivation quotes to prepare you for the greatness that lies ahead.
Make it a happy Monday!
Did you enjoy the above quotes?
Which of these Monday motivation quotes was your favorite?
Let us know in the comment section below.