Thursday quotes are a great way to get inspired with this exciting day of the week on the cusp of the weekend.
Tell us your favorite Thursday quote in the comment section below.
You may also enjoy our article on:
A survey by Gallup found that only 34% of U.S. employees are engaged in their jobs, highlighting the need for motivation and inspiration in the workplace.
Check out Thursday quotes for positive and encouraging lines that can help inspire and motivate employees to finish the week strong.
What are the benefits of reading these Thursday quotes?
Sure, it isn’t Friday yet… but it is getting close!
These Thursday quotes will:
- Get you thinking about you want to spend the weekend
- Have you reflecting on what went well this week
- Encourage you to look at what went wrong and what you could have done differently
Keep reading, and by the time you are done… Friday will be that much closer!
If you enjoy this article, check out our most popular quote article, a list of short inspirational quotes for daily motivation.
If you want more motivational quotes, check out our motivational quotes category page.
Thursday Quotes to Inspire the End of Your Week
According to a study by CareerBuilder, Thursday is the day of the week when employees are most likely to look for a new job.
This shows the importance of sending Thursday quotes to provide employees with motivation and inspiration to keep them engaged and committed to their current jobs.
1. “Thursday, I forecast as mostly sunny. It’s a much-needed break.” – John Farley
You will also enjoy our article on good morning texts for her.
2. “Some people call it Thursday, I like to call it Friday Eve.”
You will also enjoy our article on morning quotes.
3. “If TGIF is Thank God It’s Friday, then today must be SH*T, Sure Happy It’s Thursday.” (view happy Friday quotes)
You will also enjoy our article on good morning quotes for him.
4. “Today you are you, that is truer than true. There is no one alive who is yourer than you.” – Dr. Seuss
You will also enjoy our article on good night quotes.
5. “Today is a new day. Expect great things!”
You will also enjoy our article on skincare quotes.
6. “I’m from Canada, so Thanksgiving to me is just Thursday with more food. And I’m thankful for that.” – Howie Mandel
You will also enjoy our article on alcohol quotes.
7. “Do one thing every day that scares you.”
You will also enjoy our article on love quotes for her.
8. “Life is what we make it, always has been, always will be.” – Grandma Moses
You will also enjoy our article on pink quotes.
9. “Thursday …Nothing more pleasurable than opening our eyes and realizing that every day, God gives us a chance to try again. Of not looking back. To love, smile and live!”
You will also enjoy our article on December quotes.
10. “On Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays we use the wave theory; on Tuesdays, Thursdays, and Saturdays we think in streams of flying energy quanta or corpuscles.” – William Henry Bragg
If you’re enjoying these quotes, make sure to read our collection of monday motivation quotes to help you get the week started.
You’ve been working from Monday to Wednesday, then Thursday comes around, and you can feel relieved because you know the weekend is almost here. The Thursday quotes below will help you end your week on a high note.
Besides the excitement of planning your weekend, Thursday gives you the opportunity to look back at the week that’s almost ending. It means you can start celebrating the accomplishments you’ve made and note the challenges you faced and the lessons learned during the week.
Thursday opens up the weekend, making it a great day to feel motivated and to be filled with positive thoughts. To inspire you, below is our collection of inspirational, thankful, and uplifting Thursday quotes and sayings, collected from a variety of sources over the years.
Remember to also read our selection of motivational Tuesday quotes to help you maintain positive momentum throughout your week.
Thursday quotes to fill you with positive thoughts
A CareerBuilder survey found that nearly 40% of employees experience a midweek slump on Wednesday or Thursday, making it critical for employers to provide motivation and inspiration to help them power through the end of the week.
Thursday quotes can be a valuable source of positivity and motivation to keep employees engaged and committed to their jobs.
11. “I wonder how to turn water into wine. Happy thirsty Thursday.”
You will also enjoy our article on orange quotes.
12. “Dear Thursday are you sure you’re not Friday? Because I could really go for it being Friday today!”
You will also enjoy our article on good morning quotes.
13. “Thursday is end day in weekend. Today you are so tired, will think about how your week was, and how will go on Thursday. With everything that has happened to you, you can either feel sorry for yourself, or treat what has happened as a gift. Everything.” – Wayne Dyer
14. “It’s Thursday and it really feels like a Thursday. Sometimes things just work out.” – Demetri Martin
You will also enjoy our article on Pink Floyd quotes
15. “Make each day your masterpiece.” – John Wooden
You will also enjoy our article on hockey quotes.
16. “Don’t count the days. Make the days count.” – Muhammad Ali
You will also enjoy our article on good afternoon quotes.
17. “Your imagination is your preview of life’s coming attractions.” – Albert Einstein
You will also enjoy our article on Saturday quotes.
18. “I would rather die of passion than of boredom.” – Emile Zola
You will also enjoy our article on swimming quotes.
19. “Successful people keep moving. They make mistakes, but they don’t quit.” – Conrad Hilton
If you’re enjoying these quotes, make sure to read our collection of moving quotes about the power of a new environment.
You will also enjoy our article on wellness quotes
20. “The day is what you make it! so why not make it great one.”
Don’t forget to also read these inspirational weekend quotes to power your workweek
Thursday quotes to celebrate a productive week
A study published in the journal Personality and Individual Differences found that individuals who read self-help books reported higher levels of self-esteem and life satisfaction.
Incorporating quotes that encourage personal growth and self-improvement can help readers cultivate a growth mindset and build confidence in their abilities.
21. “It’s Thursday. I’m breathing. I’m Alive and I’m Blessed. God is Good.”
You will also enjoy our article on good vibe quotes.
22. “If you ever think about giving up, remember why you held on for so long.” – Hayley Williams
You will also enjoy our article on comfort zone quotes.
23. “Be happy with what you have while working for what you want.” – Helen Keller
24. “Believe in yourself, push your limits, and do whatever it takes to conquer your goals.”
25. “Dream is not that which you see while sleeping it is something that does not let you sleep.” ― APJ Abdul Kalam
26. “Everyone chases after happiness, not noticing that happiness is right at their heels.” ― Bertolt Brecht
27. “Look back and be grateful, look ahead and be hopeful, look around and be helpful.”
28. “Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts.” ― Winston Churchill
29. “Change begins at the end of your comfort zone.”
30. “Sometimes things will be easy & sometimes life will test you. It’s NEVER going to be “good” all the time. Learn to love it.” ― Brenden Dilley
Check out our collection of Throwback Thursday quotes if you enjoy this article.
Happy and inspirational Thursday quotes
A meta-analysis conducted by researchers at the University of Sussex found that reading for just six minutes can reduce stress levels by 68%.
Reading inspiring quotes on Thursday evenings can help individuals unwind and decompress after a long week, promoting mental well-being and motivation for the upcoming weekend.
31. ”All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us.” ― J R Tolkien
32. “Trees that are slow to grow bear the best fruit.”― Moliere
33. “Keep your face always toward the sunshine – and shadows will fall behind you.”― Walt Whitman
34. “Courage isn’t having the strength to go on – it is going on when you don’t have strength.”― Napoleon Bonaparte
35. “Believe in your infinite potential. Your only limitations are those you set upon yourself.”― Roy T. Bennett
36. ”There are so many days in a week but my favorite is still Thursday because it is totally fabulous.” – Unknown
37. ”Create a life that feels good on the inside. Not one that just looks good on the outside.” – Maison Blanc
38. “Imagination is everything. It is the preview of life’s coming attractions.”― Albert Einstein
39. ”In matters of style, swim with the current; in matters of principle, stand like a rock.” — Thomas Jefferson
40. ”It does not matter how slowly you go as long as you do not stop.” – Confucius
Thursday quotes to make you strong
According to a study published in the journal Brain Connectivity, reading stimulates multiple areas of the brain, including those responsible for language processing, vision, and cognition.
Incorporating quotes that challenge readers’ thinking and spark their curiosity can help keep their minds engaged and active.
41. ”Everything you’ve ever wanted is on the other side of fear.” — George Addair
42. ”Hardships often prepare ordinary people for an extraordinary destiny.” – C.S. Lewis
43. ”I learned that courage was not the absence of fear, but the triumph over it. The brave man is not he who does not feel afraid, but he who conquers that fear.” – Nelson Mandela
44. ”Believe in yourself, take on your challenges, dig deep within yourself to conquer fears. Never let anyone bring you down. You got to keep going.” – Chantal Sutherland
45. “We don’t make mistakes, just happy little accidents.”― Bob Ross
46. “Just because you can doesn’t mean you should.” ― Sherrilyn Kenyon
47. ”Some days it’s okay if all you did was breathe.” – Unknown
48. ”Permanence, perseverance and persistence in spite of all obstacles, discouragements, and impossibilities: It is this, that in all things distinguishes the strong soul from the weak.” – Thomas Carlyle
49. ”If you set goals and go after them with all the determination you can muster, your gifts will take you places that will amaze you.” – Les Brown
50. “If you believe very strongly in something, stand up and fight for it.”― Roy T. Bennett
If you’re enjoying this collection of quotes, then you’ll love our collection of short inspirational quotes that will help you remain positive and optimistic.
Thursday quotes to inspire and motivate
A study published in the Journal of Personality and Social Psychology found that expressing gratitude can increase happiness and positive emotions.
This suggests that incorporating gratitude-focused quotes or affirmations into your Thursday routine can help boost mood and well-being.
51. “The average person confuses success with luck. But luck has nothing to do with it.” – Dean Graziosi
52. “Thursdays bring a focus to our week to complete all that needs to be done” – Byron Pulsifer
53. “By taking the time to actually look at why you failed, you can find it much easier to find solutions. Many of us know that we failed – but why?” – Michael Chapman
54. “Start your Thursday with an attitude of optimism. It’s going to be a good day!” – Kate Summers
55. “Life is a roller coaster. Sometimes you hit the lows and sometimes you hit the highs.” – Calvin K. Lee
56. “Thursday is a day to admit your mistakes and try to improve.” – Byron Pulsifer
57. “Once you replace negative thoughts with positive ones, you’ll start having positive results.”— Willie Nelson
If you’re enjoying these quotes, make sure to read our collection of positive energy quotes about the power of good vibes.
58. “Your talent determines what you can do. Your motivation determines how much you’re willing to do. Your attitude determines how well you do it.” —Lou Holtz
59. “Be conscious of your attitude. Work extra hard at keeping your attitude positive in all kinds of weather, through all the challenges of life.” – Catherine Pulsifer
60. “Nobody who ever gave his best regretted it.” – George Halas
61. “You’ve got to get up every morning with determination if you’re going to go to bed with satisfaction.” —George Lorimer
62. “Let this Thursday be filled with possibilities – be aware of the opportunities around you, don’t just go through the day, live the day with your eyes and your mind open.” – Catherine Pulsifer
63. “In order to carry a positive action we must develop here a positive vision.”— Dalai Lama
64. “Thursday is one of the days of the week that I strive to maintain a positive outlook.” – Byron Pulsifer
65. “Effort is what is required on Thursday to finish all that needs to be done.” – Kate Summers
Thursday quotes to keep you positive
According to a survey conducted by the American Psychological Association, 60% of adults in the United States report feeling stressed about work.
This highlights the importance of finding ways to de-stress and unwind at the end of the week, such as through inspiring quotes or other positive affirmations.
66. “A little progress every day adds up to big results.” – Satya
67. “Be patient with yourself. Self-growth is tender; it’s holy ground. There’s no greater investment.”– Stephen Covey
68. “Courage means to keep making forward progress while you still feel afraid.” – Joyce Meyer
69. “Successful and unsuccessful people do not vary greatly in their abilities. They vary in their desires to reach their potential.”– John Maxwell
70. “The secret of joy in work is contained in one word – excellence. To know how to do something well is to enjoy it.”– Pearl Buck
71. “The individual who says it is not possible should move out of the way of those doing it.” —Tricia Cunningham
72. “The quality of a person’s life is in direct proportion to their commitment to excellence, regardless of their chosen field of endeavor.” – Vince Lombardi
73. “If you can imagine it, you can achieve it; if you can dream it, you can become it.”– William Arthur Ward
74. “If everything seems under control, you’re not going fast enough.” —Mario Andretti
75. “Never allow a person to tell you no who doesn’t have the power to say yes.” —Eleanor Roosevelt
Don’t forget to also check out these Wednesday quotes for hump day motivation & inspiration.
Thursday quotes to help you finish the week well
A study published in the Journal of Experimental Social Psychology found that individuals who experience awe on a regular basis report greater life satisfaction and well-being.
This suggests that exposure to inspiring quotes or other sources of awe and wonder can have a positive impact on mental health and well-being.
76. “You are here to bring hope and enrichment for others so that they too are inspired to greater heights with your vision of a better world.” – Ernie J Zelinski
77. “Starting strong is good. Finishing strong is epic.” – Robin Sharma
78. “The true meaning of life is to plant trees under whose shade you do not expect to sit.” —Nelson Henderson
79. “One lesson learned is you’ve got to finish the scenario with excellence. You just cannot stop.” – Satya Nadella
80. “Criticism of you isn’t the truth – it’s just someone’s opinion.” – Cindy Francis
81. “If you are not willing to risk the usual, you will have to settle for the ordinary.” – Jim Rohn
82. “What we fear of doing most is usually what we most need to do.” —Ralph Waldo Emerson
83. “It is not the strongest of the species that survive, nor the most intelligent, but the one most responsive to change.” – Charles Darwin
84. “Ideas don’t happen in isolation. You must embrace opportunities to broadcast and then refine your ideas through the energy of those around you.” – Scott Belsky
85. “Only put off until tomorrow what you are willing to die having left undone.” – Pablo Picasso
Thursday quotes to keep you going strong
86. “Overcoming fear isn’t just about doing what scares you, but having the courage to say no to the things you no longer want.” – Scott Allan
87. “If you say you’re going to do something, you do it. If you start it, you finish it.” – Robert Griffin III
88. “The secret of motivated people is their ability to do something about it and make things happen.” – Bassel Hamdan
89. “There are two kinds of people, those who finish what they start and so on.” – Robert Byrne
90. “Taking positive action means having the courage to act when others might not.” – Jordan Ring
91. “Success is walking from failure to failure with no loss of enthusiasm.” – Winston Churchill
92. “You can learn more from people who share their successes but also their lessons learned from failure.” – Biljana Cvetkovska
93. “Don’t be afraid to give up the good to go for the great.” – John D. Rockefeller
94. “On this Thursday take nothing for granted. Look around and show gratitude for your work, your family, and your friends.” – Theodore W. Higginsworth
95. “Successful people do what unsuccessful people are not willing to do. Don’t wish it were easier; wish you were better.” – Jim Rohn
If you’re enjoying this article, you might also like our collection of Sunday quotes that will inspire you and fill you with positivity.
Thursday quotes to brighten your day
96. “I attribute my success to this: I never gave or took any excuse.” – Florence Nightingale
97. “People often say that motivation doesn’t last. Well, neither does bathing. That’s why we recommend it daily.” – Zig Ziglar
98. “The most difficult thing is the decision to act; the rest is merely tenacity.” – Amelia Earhart
99. “Go confidently in the direction of your dreams. Live the life you have imagined.” –Henry David Thoreau
100. “Life isn’t about getting and having, it’s about giving and being.” – Kevin Kruse
101. “Believe you can and you’re halfway there.” –Theodore Roosevelt
102. “The mind is everything. What you think you become.” – Buddha
103. “How wonderful it is that nobody need wait a single moment before starting to improve the world.” – Anne Frank
104. “You can never cross the ocean until you have the courage to lose sight of the shore.” –Christopher Columbus
105. “Go as far as you can see; when you get there, you’ll be able to see further.” – Thomas Carlyle
More Thursday quotes and sayings
106. “You miss 100% of the shots you don’t take.” –Wayne Gretzky
If you’re enjoying these quotes, make sure to check out our collection of Wayne Gretzky quotes that transcend hockey.
107. “If you hear a voice within you say “you cannot paint,” then by all means paint and that voice will be silenced.” – Vincent Van Gogh
108. “Every strike brings me closer to the next home run.” – Babe Ruth
109. “Few things can help an individual more than to place responsibility on him, and to let him know that you trust him.” – Booker T. Washington
109. “Life is 10% what happens to me and 90% of how I react to it.” – Charles Swindoll
110. “Start where you are. Use what you have. Do what you can.” – Arthur Ashe
111. “Your time is limited, so don’t waste it living someone else’s life.” – Steve Jobs
112. “Happiness is not something readymade. It comes from your own actions.” – Dalai Lama
113. “Either you run the day, or the day runs you.” – Jim Rohn
114. “If you want to lift yourself up, lift up someone else.” – Booker T. Washington
115. “A person who never made a mistake never tried anything new.” – Albert Einstein
116. “Thursday is perhaps the worst day of the week. It’s nothing in itself; it just reminds you that the week has been going on too long.” – Nicci French
117. “‘Thursday’ is a conceptual album. Whatever that situation was, I spent the whole album focusing on that situation.” – The Weeknd
118. “I wish you a tolerable Thursday. That’s all any of us can hope for.” – April Winchell
Encouraging Thursday quotes to get you through the week
121. “It always seems impossible until it’s done.” —Nelson Mandela
122. “No matter what you’re going through, there’s a light at the end of the tunnel.” —Demi Lovato
123. “When you see the finish line, speed up.” – Glen Greenawalt
124. “Through hard work, perseverance and a faith in God, you can live your dreams.” – Ben Carson
125. “Think about it; how do you feel when you are planning a vacation? You feel excited and happy. Your stress level is diminished, and this also affects your work in a positive way.” – John Morgan
126. “If you are reading this quote, it means that you have been blessed with another day; another day to give thanks; and another opportunity, through your actions and behaviors, to show love, appreciation and compassion to all those around you.” – Byron Pulsifer
127. “How many things in your life do you do without realizing that they are a waste of time? Use Thursday to take the time to eliminate time-wasters.” – Byron Pulsifer
128. “It’s not where you start – It’s where you finish that counts.” – Zig Ziglar
129. “When you feel like giving up, like calling it quits, just try one more time – do that little bit more. Encourage yourself, rather than discouraging yourself.” – Catherine Pulsifer
130. “Be happy this Thursday as tomorrow is Friday! Live the day!” – Kate Summers
Thursday quotes from song lyrics
131. “Why you calling? Oh, on Thursday. Just wait on Thursday, baby. Only Thursday.” — The Weeknd, Thursday
132. “It’s Thursday, so I’m ’bout to throw it back. Got that Henny in my cup, yeah that’s Cognac.” — Canvas The God, Day Five
133. “Things look mighty black for Thursday’s child. Trouble docks the track of Thursday’s child.” — Abbey Lincoln, Thursday’s Child
134. “Thursday’s child—Far to go. Thursday’s child—No regrets. Thursday’s child—Won’t forget.” — Isobel Campbell, Thursday’s Child
135. “I never know which way I’m bound, I’m Thursday’s child. Heartbreak hangs around for Thursday’s child.” — Eartha Kitt, Thursday’s Child
136. “Thursday’s child has love to give; From a heart that’s positive. Thursday’s child was born to sing into your ear the sweetest things.” — Terence Trent D’Arby, Some Birds Blue
137. “Thursday then friday—It’s soon gonna be the weekend. Let’s start it tonight, babe. Stay with me for the weekend. It’s Thursday night. Let’s get it right.” — Pet Shop Boys, Thursday
138. “Give them any other day but Thursday. You belong to me every Thursday. I wait for you. I’ll be beautiful for you every Thursday. I exist only on Thursday.” — The Weeknd, Lonely Star
139. “Here’s why I did not go to work today. Thursday’s such a crazy, lazy day. Thursday has its own peculiar way of saying ‘hey.’” — Harry Nilsson, Here’s Why I Did Not Go to Work Today
140. “On Wednesday I could’ve walked away fine. Let you go tenderly from my mind. But when Thursday came to my surprise your dark brown curls came buzzing through my mind.” — Lauren Day, Thursday
Thursday quotes about Friday Eve
141. “Thursday comes and the week’s gone.” — George Herbert
142. “Nothing screws up your Friday like realizing its Thursday.” — Unknown
143. “Thursday is how Friday says, ‘Hang on, you are almost there.’” — Unknown
144. “This must be Thursday. I never could get the hang of Thursdays.” — Douglas Adams
145. “Wednesday’s child is full of woe, but Thursday’s child has far to go.” — Elisse Boyd
146. “Thursday is one day closer to my expectation that everything I have done through the week culminates in progress.” — Byron Pulsifer
147. “And God said, ‘Let there be light’ and there was light, but the Electricity Board said He would have to wait until Thursday to be connected.” — Spike Milligan
148. “Make it your goal to make someone smile on this Thursday by a small act of kindness, you could change a person’s life in a way you may not even realize” — Catherine Pulsifer
149. “Imagine if every Thursday your shoes exploded if you tied them the usual way. This happens to us all the time with computers, and nobody thinks of complaining.” — Jef Raskin
150. “My father was an airline pilot, so we traveled more spontaneously than a lot of families. On a Thursday, we could decide to go somewhere like Barbados the next day for a long weekend.” — Chris Hadfield
Thursday Quotes To Give You The Weekend Vibe
151. “You can quit anything on a Thursday.” — Bob Goff
152. “We did what we are supposed to. We protected home. We have to try to do it again Thursday night.” — LeBron James
153. “Christian said he’d call the next day, but in boy time that meant Thursday.” — Cher
154. “This is a bit different to the Thursday breakfast I’m used to. It’s usually just me and my dog.” — Shane Tronc
155. “I’m going to scare a lot of kids Thursday night.” — Jon Gruden
156. “I am here to make an announcement that this Thursday, ticket counters and airplanes will fly out of Ronald Reagan Airport.” — George W. Bush
157. “I’ve still got a lot to learn about Washington. Thursday, I accidentally spent some of my own money.” — Bill Vaughan
158. “By Thursday morning, we’d gotten over the worst of it.” — William Scranton
159. “Thursday? Oh no, it can’t be! It’s too gruesome.” — Audrey Hepburn
160. “To some its Hump Day. To us, it’s Wednesday’s getting its ass kicked and Thursday just asked Friday to switch places.” — Dwayne Johnson
Thursday Quotes To End Your Week In Style
161. “Happy Thursday! Life at work and at home is so much happier when you speak and act with kindness. Share a smile and make it a great day!” — Tracey Edmonds
162. “Be happy with what you have while working for what you want. Thursday is my favorite day to plan how I’m going to get out of the plans I already made for the weekend.” — Hellen Keller
163. “I’m so fortunate. I never have to check my calendar to know it’s Thursday because I always get ‘my honey-do list weekend list’ in my email on that day.” — Byron Pulsifer
164. “The Thursday night game is by far the most difficult game to prepare for.” — Matt Cassel
165. “And whether it is Thursday or the day is stormy, With thunder and rain, or the birds attack each other, We have rolled into another dream.” — John Ashbery
166. “Playing on a Thursday and then a Sunday is not a problem.” — Michael Laudrup
167. “As the end of the week approaches, Thursday should be a day for persistence, not inconsistence.” — Byron Pulsifer
168. “When God created the earth, each day was declared to be good. Therefore, I declare that my Thursday should be no less.” — Byron Pulsifer
169. “The delight of Thursday appearing is the anticipation of a relaxing weekend soon to come when the batteries of life can be recharged among family and friends.” — Byron Pulsifer
170. “By the time Thursday rolls around, you stay in, and you work, and you don’t go out because it’s horrible.” — El-P
Thursday Quotes To Finish Up Your Weekly Targets
171. “One of the best things you can do on Thursday is to keep yourself held accountable for your goals.” — Byron Pulsifer
172. “Last year, I was on Threat Matrix. We were on Thursday against Friends and Survivor; so this year it’s fun to know people are watching, and to know that all of your hard work is not sort of wasted.” — James Denton
173. “Well, I get my subject on Wednesday night; I think it out carefully on Thursday, and make my rough sketch; on Friday morning I begin, and stick to it all day, with my nose well down on the block.” — John Tenniel
174. “Thursday. To many, is the countdown to the completion of the normal workweek. To others, it is a time to move faster and more quickly to accomplish that which has lagged behind.” — Byron Pulsifer
175. “Lesson one in time travel, Thursday. First of all, we are all time travellers. The vast majority of us manage only one day per day.” — Jasper Fforde
176. “Happy Thursday! Greet your problems and decisions with peace and calm. Use your inner wisdom to evaluate and make smart decisions for yourself! You got this!” — Tracey Edmonds
177. “Thursday is the day to finalize my plans for a weekend dedicated to help others who cannot, through no fault of their own, accomplish their most basic needs.” — Byron Pulsifer
178. “Make your snacks on Sunday, and you will be good to go until Thursday or so.” — Summer Sanders
179. “People who wish Thursday was Friday are foolishly squandering a day of life.” — Byron Pulsifer
180. “We usually have margaritas on Thursdays but since it’s Tuesday I’ll make an exception.” — Chelsea Handler
Thursday Quotes for Positive Thinking
181. “It’s Thursday. The excitement and anticipation build for the upcoming weekend.” ― Byron Pulsifer
182. “Thursday is party day for the week that surrounds it.” ― Anthony T. Hincks
183. “Thursday should start with a teabag of fun.” ― Anthony T. Hincks
184. “Thursday is a day of reflections and thoughts.” ― Anthony T. Hincks
185. “So I won’t wear makeup on Thursday ‘Cause who I am is enough.” ― Jess Glynne
186. “It could be Monday and I’d have on underwear saying Thursday. I just didn’t care.” ― Sue Monk Kidd
187. “Life is made out of Thursday afternoons. You just keep having them one after the other and let everything else take care of itself.” ― Tim Tharp
188. “Thursday is full of timeless thoughts and marshmallow dreams.” ― Anthony T. Hincks
189. “Thursday is a day of reflections and thoughts.” ― Anthony T. Hincks
190. “Wednesday can only dream of becoming a Thursday.” ― Anthony T. Hincks
Thursday Quotes That Differentiate It From Other Days
191. “Thursday is the future that I’ve been waiting to experience.” ― Anthony T. Hincks
192. “Thursday is the most dangerous day of the week.” ― Marty Stern
193. “No doubt about it. For every player. Thursday nights are very tough for us because it is a short turnaround.” ― J. J. Watt
194. “Thursday is full of tenderness and kindness.So have a good day, and share it with those around you.” ― Anthony T. Hincks
195. “Thursday morning and the sun is early, Thursday morning and the trees are singing.” ― Giles, Giles & Fripp
196. “On Thursday noon I liked you well,, And fondly felt that we must dwell, Not far apart, whatever befell.” ― Thomas Hardy
197. “Thursday is the end day of the weekend. Today you are so tired and will think about how was your week and how it will go on Thursday. With everything that has happened to you, you can either feel sorry for yourself or treat what has happened as a gift.” ― Everything Wayne Dyer
198. “Yes, every Thursday he thinks she’s doing SAT prep but really she’s hooking up with Shane Ohman in the projection room above the auditorium! I never told anyone that before because I am such a good friend.” ― Gretchen Wieners
199. “If I love you Wednesday, what is that to you? I do not love you Thursday; so much is true.” — Edna St. Vincent Millay
200. “One small positive thought on this Thursday morning can change your whole day.” ― Tahnni Dupre
Which of these Thursday quotes was your favorite?
There are days we can’t wait to end.
Days like Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday.
These are usually the days with the least fun but the most work.
Even though Thursday is not like Friday, it is still worth celebrating since it’s practically the last working day in most people’s minds.
Be sure to share the above Thursday quotes with your loved ones to remind them just what a great day it is.
Which of the above Thursday quotes resonated with you best?
Do you have any other favorite quotes to share with us?
Let us know in the comment section below.