Sometimes we lose sight of what’s most important, and these quotes about having fun and enjoying your life will remind you of it.
Let us know which of these having fun quotes inspired you to let loose a little today in the comment section below.
You may also enjoy our article on:
The American Psychological Association’s study found that having fun and enjoying life is important for good mental health.
It helps to reduce stress and promote overall well-being, which in turn can lead to a happier and more fulfilling life.
What are the benefits of reading these quotes about having fun?
Our time on Earth is never long enough, so why not enjoy it?
If you have been grinding hard or in a funk, then these words of wisdom might be just what you need!
They will remind you that:
- Life is better when you take time to let loose and kick back
- You are motivated when you are living your best life
- Having fun makes life more enjoyable for the people around you
- Fun creates enthusiasm and energy
That means it’s okay to let your hair down every once in a while—no excuses!
Enthusiasm is the cornerstone of great leadership, personal or in an organization.
Keep reading these fun quotes to add a little joy back into your life.
When you think about fun, what comes to mind?
Do you think about carefree kids and adventurous people?
How much fun have you had recently?
It seems that the older we get, the less fun we have, and that’s just not fair.
Not to sound like a brat, but why do we assume that we get too old to have fun?
Why do we think that life is too serious, well scheduled, and prioritized to have some fun?
Here are some of our favorite cool quotes about having fun with your life. Enjoy!
If you enjoy this article, check out our most popular quote article, a list of short inspirational quotes for daily motivation.
If you want more motivational quotes, check out our motivational quotes category page.
Quotes About Having Fun and Loving Your Life
According to a survey by the American Psychological Association, stress levels in the US are at an all-time high, with more than 60% of adults reporting that they feel stressed about work, money, and other issues.
The study suggests that having fun and enjoying life can lead to a more fulfilling and meaningful existence.
1. “Life is either a daring adventure or nothing at all.” ― Helen Keller
You will also enjoy our article on funny inspirational quotes.
2. “I have learned that you can go anywhere you want to go and do anything you want to do and buy all the things that you want to buy and meet all the people that you want to meet and learn all the things that you desire to learn and if you do all these things but are not madly in love: you have still not begun to live.” ― C. JoyBell
You will also enjoy our article on challenge quotes.
3. “Even though you’re growing up, you should never stop having fun.” – Nina Dobrev
You will also enjoy our article on choice quotes.
4. “There’s no fear when you’re having fun.” – Will Thomas
You will also enjoy our article on quotes about helping others.
5. “I am going to keep having fun every day I have left, because there is no other way of life. You just have to decide whether you are a Tigger or an Eeyore.” – Randy Pausch
If you’re enjoying these quotes, make sure to read our collection of Eeyore quotes from the iconic character.
You will also enjoy our article on happy friday quotes.
6. “We’re so busy watching out for what’s just ahead of us that we don’t take time to enjoy where we are.” ― Bill Watterson
You will also enjoy our article on second chances quotes.
7. “Do anything, but let it produce joy.” ― Walt Whitman
You will also enjoy our article on funny yearbook quotes.
8. “The life you have left is a gift. Cherish it. Enjoy it now, to the fullest. Do what matters, now.” ― Leo Babauta
You will also enjoy our article on meaningful quotes.
9. “Everyone wants to live on top of the mountain, but all the happiness and growth occurs while you’re climbing it.” ― Andy Rooney
You will also enjoy our article on quotes about education.
10. “Enjoy life. There’s plenty of time to be dead.” ― Hans Christian Andersen
Also, read these unforgettable Ron Swanson quotes that will inspire you to live your life on your terms.
You will also enjoy our article on positive thinking quotes.
Having fun with friends quotes
The National Institute of Mental Health’s report on depression highlights the effectiveness of engaging in enjoyable activities to manage symptoms and improve mental health.
Therefore, having fun and enjoying life can be a powerful tool in maintaining mental wellness.
11. “When fun gets deep enough, it can heal the world.” – the Oaqui
If you’re enjoying these quotes, make sure to read our collection of deep quotes that will change how you see the world.
12. “The best way to pay for a lovely moment is to enjoy it.” – Richard Bach
You will also enjoy our article on letting go quotes.
13. “If it’s not fun, you’re not doing it right.” – Bob Basso
You will also enjoy our article on life advice.
14. “As long as I’m having fun, I’m not quitting.” – Sue Johanson
You will also enjoy our article on everything will be okay quotes.
15. “You must have discipline to have fun.” – Julia Child
You will also enjoy our article on experience quotes.
16. “Fun, fun, impossible fun.”― Wayne Gerard Trotman
You will also enjoy our article on being used quotes.
17. “It’s more fun when you’re not the only one having it.” – the Oaqui
You will also enjoy our article on one day at a time quotes.
18. “There are going to be good times and bad times, but lighten up.” – Chris Pine
You will also enjoy our article on cute quotes.
19. “Enjoy today. It is one of the “good old days” you will miss in the future!”— Etta Sawyerr
You will also enjoy our article on time quotes.
20. “The most important thing is to enjoy your life – to be happy – it’s all that matters.” – Audrey Hepburn
Also, read these party quotes to remind you that life is a party.
Thoughtful fun time quotes
A survey conducted by the American Time Use Survey in 2019 found that on average, Americans spend just over five hours per day engaged in leisure and sports activities.
This statistic suggests that people are interested in having fun and enjoying their free time, making quotes about these topics relevant and relatable.
21. “Life is all about having a good time.” – Miley Cyrus
You will also enjoy our article on Friday quotes.
22. “If you’re not having a good time, find something else that gives you some joy in life.” – Penny Marshall
You will also enjoy our article on creative hobbies.
23. “Use your precious moments to live life fully every single second of every single day.”— Marcia Wieder
You will also enjoy our article on ricky gervais quotes.
24. “Today was good. Today was fun. Tomorrow is another one.” – Dr. Seuss
You will also enjoy our article on Tommy Boy quotes.
25. “When you are not having fun, you’re sort of missing the point.” – Abraham
You will also enjoy our article on ride or die quotes.
26. “It is not how much we have, but how much we enjoy, that makes happiness.” – Charles Spurgeon
27. “We don’t stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing.” – George Bernard Shaw
If you’re enjoying these quotes, you’ll love our collection of getting older quotes that will make you embrace the beauty in aging.
28. “If you obey all the rules you miss all the fun.” – Katherine Hepburn
You will also enjoy our article on unforgettable memories quotes.
29. “The decision to make the present moment a friend is the end of the ego.” – Eckhart Tolle
30. “Sometimes having fun with your best friend is all the therapy you need.” – Unknown
You might also like these life is short quotes and sayings about happiness, death, and more.
Have fun quotes that will inspire you to live your best life
A survey conducted by the National Sleep Foundation in 2020 found that people who reported better sleep quality also reported higher levels of overall well-being and happiness.
This statistic highlights the importance of rest and relaxation in enjoying life and having fun, making quotes that emphasize self-care and rest relevant to the topic.
31. “Winning is only half of it. Having fun is the other half.”- Bum Phillips
32. “Live and work but do not forget to play, to have fun in life and really enjoy it.” – Eileen Caddy
33. “Life isn’t just to be endured, it’s to be enjoyed.”― Gordon B.Hinckley
34. “My philosophy is: If you can’t have fun, there’s no sense in doing it.” – Paul Walker
35. “Nothing else matters except that I have fun, and I’m still having fun.” – Quvenzhane Wallis
36. “When you start recognizing that you’re having fun, life can be delightful.” – Jane Birkin
37. “As long as you’re having fun and still doing stuff, it doesn’t matter what other people think.” – Nick Carter
38. “Just keep taking chances and having fun.” – Garth Brooks
39. “The Four Levels of Comedy: Make your friends laugh, Make strangers laugh, Get paid to make strangers laugh, and Make people talk like you because it’s so much fun.” – Jerry Seinfeld
40. “At the end of the day, if I can say I had fun, it was a good day.” – Simone Biles (see more quotes from Simone Biles)
Have you seen these funny witty quotes to sharpen your cleverness?
Quotes about having fun with family and friends
According to a study published in the Journal of Happiness Studies in 2018, engaging in meaningful leisure activities (e.g., volunteering, engaging in hobbies, and pursuing personal interests) can increase overall life satisfaction and happiness.
The researchers found that participants who reported engaging in meaningful leisure activities had higher levels of overall well-being and life satisfaction than those who did not.
41. “I think I’ll work all my life. When you’re having fun, why stop having fun?” – Helen Thomas
42. “Make a commitment to having fun. See your best friends and make time for your hobbies and passions.” – Robert Holden
43. “There is never enough time to enjoy what you love.” ― Joyce Rachelle
44. “While fun is desirable, regret is quite the opposite.” ― Richelle E. Goodrich
45. “Don’t wait for everything to be perfect before you decide to enjoy your life.” – Joyce Meyer
46. “I like to think I’m a pretty good friend. I love having a good time, and I enjoy being able to share those good times with others.” – Jacob Batalon
47. “If you’re playing at something and having fun, you don’t stop to wonder why.” ― Marty Rubin
48. “Every moment in our lives is a miracle we should enjoy instead of ignoring.”— Yoko Ono
49. “Find ecstasy in life; the mere sense of living is joy enough.” – Emily Dickinson
50. “No man is a failure who is enjoying life.” – William Feather
Have you seen these living in the moment quotes and sayings?
Have fun quotes to help you enjoy your life
51. “When you have confidence, you can have a lot of fun. And when you have fun, you can do amazing things.” – Joe Namath
52. “Follow your dreams. Just make sure to have fun too.” – Chris Brown
53. “You can be childlike without being childish. A child always wants to have fun. Ask yourself, ‘Am I having fun?'” – Christopher Meloni
54. “I do like to have fun. I don’t need alcohol to have fun.” – Rima Fakih
If you’re enjoying these quotes, make sure to read our collection of alcohol quotes about the impact of drinking.
55. “To pursue anything, you’ve got to have fun with it and to just never give up on it.” – Kaetlyn Osmond
56. “I have fun out there on the court, smiling, laughing, trying to have good demeanor.” – Stephen Curry
57. “I don’t want the money. I don’t want the drama. I just want to do my show. I want to have fun again.” – Dave Chappelle
58. “Remember these two things: play hard and have fun.” – Tony Gwynn
59. “When he worked, he really worked. But when he played, he really PLAYED.” ― Dr. Seuss
60. “Happiness is part of who we are. Joy is the feeling.” ― Tony DeLiso
61. “Mother Nature doesn’t care if you’re having fun.”― Larry Niven
62. “In between goals is a thing called life that has to be lived and enjoyed.”- Sid Caesar
63. “I never did a day’s work in my life. It was all fun.” – Thomas A. Edison
64. “Once you can accept failure, you can have fun and success.” – Rickey Henderson
65. “‘Have fun’ is my message. Be silly. You’re allowed to be silly. There’s nothing wrong with it.” – Jimmy Fallon
You might also like these wander quotes that will inspire you to let go and explore.
Quotes about having fun to motivate you to live life to the fullest
66. “The purpose of life is to live it, to taste experience to the utmost, to reach out eagerly and without fear for newer and richer experience.”― Eleanor Roosevelt
67. “A person must never cease striving to enjoy life. It takes wit, interest, and energy to be happy.”― Kilroy J. Oldster
68. “Stop seeking out the storms and enjoy more fully the sunlight.”― Gordon B. Hinckley
69. “Whether you choose to move on from your struggles and enjoy life or waddle in your misery, life will continue.”― Germany Kent
70. “I finally figured out the only reason to be alive is to enjoy it.”― Rita Mae Brown
71. “Don’t let the pettiness of life prevent you from enjoying God’s plenty.”― Bernard Kelvin Clive
72. “Do what makes you happy, be with who makes you smile, laugh as much as you breathe, and love as long as you live.”― Rachel Ann Nunes
If you’re enjoying these quotes, make sure to read our collection of smile quotes to help keep a smile on your face.
73. “Enjoy life despite its problems.”― Ravi Ranjan Goswami
74. “Enjoy life while you can. It can be taken in a heartbeat.”― Jasmin Morin
75. “If we want to sincerely enjoy our lives, who we become along the way is far more important than what we achieve.”― Richie Norton
You might also like these hobby quotes that inspire you to pursue your passions.
Quotes about having fun and living life to the fullest
76. “In all of living, have much fun and laughter. Life is to be enjoyed, not just endured.”― Gordon B. Hinckley
If you’re enjoying these quotes, make sure to check out our collection of laughter quotes proving why it’s the best medicine.
77. “You have one life. Live it! Enjoy it!”― Izey Victoria Odiase
78. “The trick is to enjoy life. Don’t wish away your days, waiting for better ones ahead.”― Marjorie Pay Hinckley
79. “Most people should laugh more; and, when they laugh, laugh heartily.”― Wayne Gerard Trotman
80. “Even in the mud and scum of things, something always, always sings.”― Ralph Waldo Emerson
If you’re enjoying these quotes, make sure to read our collection of Ralph Waldo Emerson quotes on living a great life.
81. “There are a thousand reasons to live this life, every one of them is sufficient.”― Marilynne Robinson
82. “Life is an adventure! So live it up!”― L.M. Preston
83. “Savour every step of your life.”― Janneker Lawrence Daniel
84. “Live life to it’s fullest or it may seem like you died young.”― James Wattersmith
85. “Every single moment is your life, so enjoy the moment to enjoy your life fully.”― Debasish Mridha
Motivational quotes about having fun
86. “Everyone needs fun, especially the devout because the devout often limits his life with some irrational boring rules!”― Mehmet Murat ildan
87. “If you’re not having fun, you’re doing something wrong.” – Groucho Marx
88. “Just relax and enjoy the magnificent ride we call life. Earth, your space shuttle, is moving at a speed of 1000 miles per hour. Your destination is getting closer.”― Debasish Mridha
89. “If you are not having fun, do something different.” – Larry James
90. “Take your life out of high gear and disengage the autopilot mode. Try living mindfully and avoid the pattern of living in a reactive manner.”― Nanette Mathews
91. “Never underestimate the importance of having fun.” – Randy Pausch
92. “Life is easy. Just stay un-dead.”― Fakeer Ishavardas
93. “Be spontaneous, be creative, go out and have fun, let things happen naturally.” – Conor McGregor
94. “If you want to have the time of your life, change how you use the time in your life.” ― Tim Fargo
95. “Just be yourself and have fun.” – Richard Lowe
If you enjoy this article, check out our collection of good life quotes that remind you to live.
Quotes about having fun that will make your day
96. “The universe wants us to have fun doing more than one thing in life. That’s how it learns. You don’t have one purpose in life. You have maybe 500 or so.” – James Altucher
97. “What is human life? The first third a good time; the rest remembering about it.” – Mark Twain
98. “Believe in yourself, not only in swimming, but in life itself. You always have to have fun. You have to have an open mind. If you’re not enjoying it, don’t do it. Life’s too short.” – Debbie Meyer
If you’re enjoying these quotes, make sure to read our collection of short quotes that can make a big difference in your life.
99. “If a man who enjoys a lesser happiness beholds a greater one, let him leave aside the lesser to gain the greater.” – Buddha
100. “I love to dress up. You have to have a sense of fun in life, too. We can all be serious and work and do our bit, but every now and again you have to have a good giggle.” – Marie-Chantal Claire
101. “Think for yourselves and let others enjoy the privilege to do so, too.” – Voltaire
102. “I’m having a lot of fun, enjoying my life and trying to raise my children.” – Harry Connick, Jr.
103. “Believe me! The secret of reaping the greatest fruitfulness and the greatest enjoyment from life is to live dangerously!” – Nietzsche
104. “Enjoyment of life generally includes being socially connected, having fun, and feeling a sense of purpose.” – Mallika Chopra
105. “Fill your life with as many moments and experiences of joy and passion as you humanly can. Start with one experience and build on it.” – Marcia Weider
Quotes about having fun and living life
106. “I’ve decided to be happy because it is good for my health.” – Voltaire
107. “Your mind will answer most questions if you learn to relax and wait for the answer.” – William Burroughs
108. “Men for the sake of getting a living forget to live.” – Margaret Fuller
109. “Almost everything will work again if you unplug it for a few minutes…Including you.” – Anne Lamott
110. “Slow down, take time to smile.” – Carla White
111. “You gotta have fun. Regardless of how you look at it, we’re playing a game. It’s a business, it’s our job, but I don’t think you can do well unless you’re having fun.” – Derek Jeter
112. “Don’t wait for something outside of yourself to make you happy in the future.” – Earl Nightingale
113. “One of the easiest ways to reduce your stress and unwind after a difficult day, or even on a day-to-day basis, is to do something that makes you laugh.” – Rebecca Turner
114. “An occasional glance toward the summit keeps the goal in mind, but many beautiful scenes are to be observed from each new vantage point.” – Harold V. Malchert
115. “Don’t make things too complicated. Try to relax, enjoy every moment, get used to everything.” – Angelique Kerber
Happy quotes about having fun and enjoying life
116. “We are always getting ready to live but never living.” – Ralph Waldo Emerson
117. “If you’re not having fun – I don’t care what you’re doing – don’t do it. Move on. Find something else, life’s too short.” – Jerry Doyle
118. “I’m less interested in why we’re here. I’m wholly devoted to while we’re here.” – Erika Harris
119. “The further you get away from yourself, the more challenging it is. Not to be in your comfort zone is great fun.” – Benedict Cumberbatch
If you’re enjoying these quotes, you’ll love our explore quotes about nature, wander and new experiences.
120. “You only live once; but if you do it right, once is enough.” – Mae West
121. “I prioritize in life. I like to work, I do TV shows, I do a lot of Iron Man training. I enjoy kicking back on a good night and drinking wine until I go to bed, and having fun with my friends. You just have to make time for it and keep it balanced.” — Joe Bastianich
122. “As you walk down the fairway of life you must smell the roses, for you only get to play one round.” – Ben Hogan
123. “Make a commitment to having fun. See your best friends and make time for your hobbies and passions.” – Robert Holden
124. “Never save the best for later. You don’t know what tomorrow holds.” – Paulo Coelho
125. “Having fun with our creativity makes us a better artist and a better person.” – Gwen Fox
Powerful quotes about having fun
126. “Happiness is living a life having fun, friends, and freedom.” – Lorrin L. Lee
127. “Without the element of fun, it’s not worth trying to excel at anything.”― Magnus Carlsen
128. “In any investment, you expect to have fun and make money.” – Michael Jordan
129. “Fun is closely related to Joy – a sort of emotional froth arising from the play of instinct.”
― C.S. Lewis
130. “People rarely succeed unless they have fun in what they are doing.” – Dale Carnegie
131. “We are game-playing, fun-having creatures, we are the otters of the universe.”― Richard Bach
132. “You’ve got to have fun along the way.” – Victoria Beckham
133. “People who achieve the greatest success are the people who have the most fun getting there.”― John Patrick Hickey
134. “Stay healthy, do sports and above all have fun while doing sport.” – Rafael Nadal
135. “Happiness is a collection of joyful experiences shared with soul friends. Get together and have some fun!”― Amy Leigh Mercree
If you’re enjoying these quotes, you’ll love our collection of boyfriend quotes that will give you butterflies.
Inspirational quotes about having fun and enjoying life
136. “Even in hard times there’s a possibility to have fun.”― Eyden I.
137. “Everything we’re doing is freaking iffy. That’s what makes it so much fun.”― John Sandford
138. “Just keep being true to yourself, if you’re passionate about something go for it. Don’t sacrifice anything, just have fun.”― Blake Lewis
139. “Sometimes, the simple things are more fun and meaningful than all the banquets in the world.”― E.A. Bucchianeri
If you’re enjoying these quotes, make sure to check out our collection of simple quotes that will help you live a simply beautiful life.
140. “We can make a difference and have fun doing it.” – ATGW
141. “Sometimes you just have to jump in a mud puddle because it’s there. Never get so old that you forget about having fun.”― Tom Giaquinto
142. “Always work hard and have fun in what you do because I think that’s when you’re more successful. You have to choose to do it.” – Simone Biles
143. “You can’t put a price on fun; it’s always priceless.”― Stanley Victor
144. “Work hard, have fun and make history.” – Jeff Bezos
145. “Don’t take life too seriously! Nobody gets out alive anyway. Smile. Be goofy. Take chances. Have fun. Inspire.”― Dawn Gluskin
Having fun quotes to enjoy your life
146. “Live for today and let tomorrow come later.”― Michele
147. “Life is like a roller coaster, live it, be happy, enjoy life.” ― Avril Lavigne
148. “I like to have fun, just stay relaxed.” – Usain Bolt
149. “Keep your spirit free, be flexible, let go.” ― Leslie Brown
150. “Having fun is the best way to learn.” – Albert Einstein
151. “Participate in life instead of just watching it pass you by.” ― Lindsey Wonderson
152. “It’s fun to get together and have something good to eat at least once a day. That’s what human life is all about — enjoying things.” – Julia Child
153. “Live in the moment. Forget the past and don’t concern yourself with the future.” ― Tanner Christensen
154. “Slow down and enjoy life. It’s not only the scenery you miss by going to fast – you also miss the sense of where you are going and why.” ― Eddie Cantor
155. “Dream as if you’ll live forever. Live as if you’ll die today.” ― James Dean
Positive quotes about having fun and enjoying life
156. “Have fun, even if it’s not the same kind of fun everyone else is having.”― C.S. Lewis
157. “Just remember, life is short. You have to enjoy every moment before it passes you by.”— Kien Nguyen
158. “We were meant to enjoy life, not be drowned by it.”― Donald Miller
159. “Take life on life’s terms – one day at a time. And have fun while you’re doing it.”—Joe Perry
160. “There is only one way to escape the madness of this world, and that is to enjoy it.”― Marty Rubin
161. “Sometimes you need to stop for a while. Lie under the sky at night. Count the stars, reward yourself for working hard and enjoy your life.”— Gift Gugu Mona
162. “The happiest person: he enjoys everything without wanting to possess anything.”― Marty Rubin
163. “Lighten up, just enjoy life, smile more, laugh more, and don’t get so worked up about things.” – Kenneth Branagh
164. “Life is brighter on the lighter side.”― L.M. Fields
165. “It is essential to our well-being, and to our lives, that we play and enjoy life. Every single day, do something that makes your heart sing.” – Marcia Wieder
Quotes about having fun and embracing the moment
166. “The more you focus on fun, the more fun you have.”― A.D. Posey
167. “He who does not get fun and enjoyment out of every day…needs to reorganize his life.” – George Matthew Adams
168. “If you’re not having fun, it’s your own fault.” – Rich DiGirolamo
169. “If you’re not having fun it’s not worth doing.” – Tommy Bolin
170. “Be happy in the moment, that’s enough. Each moment is all we need, not more.” — Mother Teresa
171. “Life is more fun if you play games.” – Roald Dahl
172. “Your life requires your mindful presence in order to live it. Be here now.” ― Akiroq Brost
173. “Never worry about anything. Live in the present. Live now. Be happy.” – Marsilio Ficino
174. “The first recipe for happiness is: Avoid too lengthy meditation on the past.” — André Maurois
175. “The great science to live happily is to live in the present.” – Pythagoras
Quotes about having fun in life
176. “If you obey all the rules, you’ll miss all the fun.” – Katharine Hepburn
177. “One way to get the most out of life is to look upon it as an adventure.” – William Feather
178. “No one looks stupid when they’re having fun.” – Amy Poehler
179. “There is only one success, to be able to spend your life in your own way.” – Christopher Morley
180. “Enjoy the little things in life, for one day you may look back and realize they were the big things.” – Robert Breault
181. “Old guys can still do fun things.” – George H. W. Bush
182. “Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do than by the things you did.” – Mark Twain
183. “Life has no limitations, except the ones you make.” – Les Brown
184. “I’ve taken my fun where I’ve found it.” – Rudyard Kipling
185. “Life is a great big canvas, and you should throw all the paint on it you can.” – Danny Kaye
More quotes about having fun and enjoying life
186. “Enjoy life. Have fun. Be kind. Have worth. Have friends. Be honest. Laugh. Die with dignity. Make the most of it. It’s all we’ve got.” – Ricky Gervais
187. “Fun is not to be planned. It is to be found.” – Ihsan
188. “Today you are You, that is truer than true. There is no one alive who is Youer than You.” –Dr. Seuss
189. “Have fun! Live it up! Be happy! Enjoy every moment!” – Lei
190. “You live and then you die, I thought. It’s good to have some good times.” – Natalie Goldberg
191. “I believe in having fun first, and along the way, if you teach people, if you influence people, well and good.” – Ray Bradbury
192. “The best advice I ever received came from my mother: ‘Do at least one fun thing every day.” – Clifford Cohen
193. “Fun is where it’s at. That’s why you have to be there.” – Bernie DeKoven
194. “Fun is not an activity, it is a state of mind.” – Bryant McGill
195. “The secret of happiness is not in doing what one likes, but in liking what one has to do.” – James Matthew Barrie
Having fun quotes that remind you to be yourself and enjoy life
196. “Sexy is being independent, being confident and having fun.” — Mollie King
197. “I love fighting for what I believe in. I love having fun while doing it.” — Andrew Breitbart
198. “As long as you’re having fun, that’s the key. The moment it becomes a grind, it’s over.” — Barry Gibb
199. “I only do this because I’m having fun. The day I stop having fun, I’ll just walk away.” — Heath Ledger
200. “I’m having fun. I’m being myself. I’m doing what I love. That’s all that matters.” — James Charles
201. “I’ve prioritized taking care of my mind, having fun, and doing things that make me laugh.” — Phillipa Soo
202. “People want to be creatively satisfied, and having fun is such an important part of that.” — John Lasseter
203. “I just like to do the fun stuff. If I’m not having fun with it, I’m not going to do it for the rest of my life.” — Doja Cat
204. “Your positive energy will radiate. If you act like you’re having fun, you’ll find you are having fun.” — Jean Chatzky
205. “Summer means happy times and good sunshine. It means going to the beach, going to Disneyland, having fun.” — Brian Wilson
Having fun quotes to help you get the most out of life
206. “The bottom line is to have fun and enjoy life.” — Rekha
207. “Enjoy life… that’s what we’re here for.” — David Faustino
208. “I am blessed with a funny gene that makes me enjoy life.” — Karan Patel
209. “I just want to live each moment to the fullest. And enjoy life.” — Kadeena Cox
210. “I believe that God put us in this jolly world to be happy and enjoy life.” — Robert Baden-Powell
211. “It’s really not about what you have. It’s about how you’re able to enjoy life in general.” — Kevin Harvick
212. “I decided to fly through the air and live in the sunlight and enjoy life as much as I could.” — Evel Knievel
213. “I do have a childlike enthusiasm at times. I certainly enjoy life and get pleasure sometimes in childish things.” — Brian Baumgartner
214. “If you go around being afraid, you’re never going to enjoy life. You have only one chance, so you’ve got to have fun.” — Lindsey Vonn
215. “I enjoy life, and I think that’s important. Life is so fragile and so fleeting, and it’s over in a minute, and you’ve just got to grab it and do everything and not worry about it.” — Jerry Hall
Quotes about having fun to put a smile on your face
216. “Don’t forget to have fun.” – Anonymous
217. “As long as you are doing things with a smile on your face, and you are having fun, then you are being unfiltered.” – Bretman Rock
218. “I’m doing exactly what I want to do, and I’m having fun doing it.” – David Johansen
219. “I’m having fun just being a musician as well as an artist at this point.” – Peabo Bryson
220. “You never came home for lunch: you just stayed doing, playing, having fun, surfing, running round.” – Diane Cilento
221. “If I quit having fun, then it’s time for me to quit working.” – Charlaine Harris
222. “I mean, I’m about having fun. I’m not about what other people say.” – Riff Raff
223. “Football’s a lot easier when you’re having fun.” – George Kittle
224. “I like laughing and having fun all the time, and I make sure people around me have fun, too.” – Rupali Ganguly
225. “When you look back the stuff that means the most to you is just being with your mates and having fun.” – Tom Fletcher
Quotes about having fun with friends
226. “Happiness is a collection of joyful experiences shared with soul friends. Get together and have some fun!” ― Amy Leigh Mercree
227. “Good times and crazy friends make the best memories.” — Saint Augustine
228. “A friend knows the song in my heart and sings it to me when my memory fails.” — Donna Roberts
229. “Hanging out day by day, we make our memories in our own little way.” — Ashley Wagner
230. “Good friends are hard to find and impossible to forget.” — John Green
231. “Friends make the bad times good and the good times unforgettable.” — Mary Engelbreit
232. “The most beautiful discovery true friends make is that they can grow separately without growing apart.” — Elizabeth Foley
233. “We do not remember days, we remember moments.” — Cesare Pavese
234. “A single rose can be my garden… a single friend, my world.” — Leo Buscaglia
235. “The trick in life is to hang out until the miracles come.” ― Attica Locke
Quotes About Having Fun To Help Live Your Best Life
236. “I think having the right music can really help you have fun while staying in shape. Make a great playlist that motivates you!” — Alicia Sacramone
237. “Fashion is a reflection of your personality, so have fun and experiment.” — Pixie Lott
238. “If you have fun and keep a good attitude, people want to work with you.” — James Marsden
239. “Life’s not about money. Look at achievements, accomplishments . It’s about having fun. It’s about enjoying life.” — Mike Ditka
240. “Relaxing, going on vacation, sleeping, having fun when I want, golfing when I want, do whatever I want – I am going to enjoy it.” — Landon Donovan
241. “I think people should have fun. And don’t get so down on yourself. Enjoy life and be the best person you can be.” — Keke Palmer
242. “Just have fun and take every bit of experience that you can.” — Perrie Edwards
243. “The most important thing is to have fun.” — Johnny Damon
244. “Sadness can find you anywhere, anytime, so you better have fun when you can.” — Rebecca Wells
245. “Use career to develop yourself. Have fun with it. Dedicate your activities and your career, to eternity, and to enlightenment.” — Frederick Lenz
Quotes About Having Fun To Enjoy Every Moment In Daily Life
246. “Innovation, having fun and giving back, should be the core values for everyone.” — Hillary Clinton
247. “I take care of myself. I work out every day. I eat healthy. But I like to have fun too.” — Victoria Beckham
248. “Be authentic and organic. It can’t be forced or it won’t work. And most importantly, have fun.” — Richard Branson
249. “Go have fun and make money.” — James Victore
250. “You’ve got to be a little nasty out there. But most of the time, I’m having fun.” — Brian Urlacher
251. “I just have fun doing what I do. If it looks like a good time, I’m up for it!” — Toks Olagundoye
252. “I have fun every day. The game is supposed to be fun.” — Manny Ramirez
253. “Yoga changed my life. Have fun and work hard because it will totally pay off.” — Jennifer Aniston
254. “I like to have fun, and the only way to have fun is to win.” — Marcus Giles
255. “If you know me, I don’t live in this dismal world. I mean, I like to have fun. My friends are comedians.” — Linda Blair
Quotes About Having Fun To Enjoy the Precious Moments
256. “I just like having fun with my style and keeping it new.” — Cam Newton
257. “As long as I can stay competitive and have fun doing what I’m doing, I guess I’ll keep doing it.” — Arnold Palmer
258. “For me, off the field, cartoons are something that can ease my mind and get me back into having fun and just relaxing.” — Colin Kaepernick
259. “I focus on the words and then I have fun putting together the music after.” — Matt Berninger
260. “Teaching translation is more of an editing job. You act as editor. But you can have fun with it.” — Gregory Rabassa
261. “I am never usually taking myself too seriously and I think that people when they read stuff from me, they have to realise that I’m having fun.” — Katy Perry
262. “The most important thing for staying in shape is having fun with your workouts.” — Erin Heatherton
263. “I like to just have fun and be silly and say pretty much whatever comes into my mind, do pretty much whatever I want.” — Tom Ford
264. “If you are with someone who is awesome and having a good time, you can sit at a bus station and still have fun.” — Alexander Skarsgard
265. “Enjoy your popcorn and enjoy the show. It’s just a movie, so have fun!” — Martin Lawrence
Quotes About Having Fun To Embrace Fun Moments
266. “I have fun being sexy and tough at the same time.” ― Christina Aguilera
267. “If I’m going to give up the single life, it better be good – because I’m having fun!” ― Renee Zellweger
268. “Honestly, right now, I don’t want to be around baseball. Not that I don’t like it. But I’m having fun right here, hanging around my family and watching my kids’ games.” ― Prince Fielder
269. “Having fun time is a good use of your money.” ― Michelle Singletary
270. “I do make a conscious effort to bring energy every day. Have fun, keep stuff light, all of that stuff.” ― Will Compton
271. “It was really fun [on set of the Pineapple Express]. I mean, how could I not have fun? It was exactly what you think it would be.” ― Seth Rogen
272. “I love to shake my hips, my hair, and my boobs. It’s all about having fun and sharing your spirit with other people.” ― Shakira
273. “I love creating new things. It’s kind of my job, it’s what I do, and I really have fun with it.” ― David Copperfield
274. “When you have fun then you’re more interested in learning.” ― Magnus Carlsen
275.”My message is strong and my belief is strong, in the fact that we can still be provocative and have fun and just get informed.” ― Chelsea Handler
Quotes About Having Fun To Have The Best Time of Your Life
276. “Kids always find a way to have fun! This is the best art for the adults to learn from the kids!” ― Mehmet Murat ildan
277. “How time flies when one has fun!” ― Samuel Beckett
278. “Give yourself permission to not be perfect. Life’s too short, but you’re still young. Give up that iron-knuckle grip you have on excellence and just…have fun. For a change.” ― Cherrie Lynn
279. “Fun is temporary at best; it’s risky, even dangerous, at worst. Joy, on the other hand, was mystery I couldn’t seem to decipher.” ― Liz Curtis Higgs
280. “Follow your heart, trust your instincts, and above all else, have fun!” ― Laurie E. Smith
281. “I’m just having fun, but no doubt someone will take this serious / I’m about to take you on a lyrical experience / I’m having fun with words, like when a baby first starts reading books.” ― Mario William Vitale
282. “The main thing right now is just going out and having fun. I know what I want to do. If I go out and have fun and relax, then all my goals should come true.” ― Ryan Howard
283. “Reclaim your curiosity, your sense of adventure, and have some fun. Don’t take every moment of your life so seriously. Allow yourself to enjoy life.” ― Akiroq Brost
284. “Have fun and have faith that when you use your heart to navigate through life and use the Universe as a map the magic and miracles in your life will be endless.” ― Angela Cecilia
285. “If you make a revolution, make it for fun, / don’t make it in ghastly seriousness, / don’t do it in deadly earnest, / do it for fun.” ― David Herbert Lawrence
Did you enjoy these quotes about having fun?
In our hectic, modern world, many of us focus so heavily on work and commitments that we hardly find time to have fun and enjoy life fully.
But remember, having fun and finding ways to smile and laugh more makes life more enjoyable for you and the people around you.
So hopefully, these fun time quotes about having fun have motivated you to find time to lighten up and enjoy your life
Which uplifting quote about having fun was your favorite?
Do you have any other having fun quotes to share with us?
Tell us in the comment section below.