These The Boy, The Mole, The Fox, and The Horse quotes will leave you with valuable life lessons.
Written in 2019 by the talented British illustrator, artist, and author Charlie Mackesy, the book was an instant success and has been a #1 New York Times bestseller.
This book provides valuable life lessons for all ages as the cast of characters will inspire you and may change how you think.
The Boy, Mole, Fox, and Horse all have different personalities, but they are forced to work together and become closer to each other through their shared adventures.
If you haven’t read the book yet, these The Boy, The Mole, The Fox, and The Horse quotes will have you wanting the read the book as soon as you finish the quotes.
Inspirational The Boy, The Mole, The Fox, and The Horse quotes
According to the publisher, HarperCollins, the book has been translated into over 45 languages and has sold over 3 million copies worldwide.
This highlights the book’s universal appeal and ability to resonate with people worldwide.
We all need a little inspiration from time to time, and you can find some in the quotes below.
1. “I’m enough as I am.” — Boy
2. “Love doesn’t need you to be extraordinary.” — Mole
3. “Sometimes I think you believe in me more than I do.” — Boy
4. “Doing nothing with friends is never doing nothing, is it?” — Boy
5. “When the dark clouds come… keep going.” — Charlie Mackesy
6. “Imagine how we would be if we were less afraid.” — Charlie Mackesy
7. “When things are difficult remember who you are.” — Charlie Mackesy
8. “Don’t measure how valuable you are by the way you are treated.” — Horse
9. “One of our greatest freedoms is how we react to things.” — Charlie Mackesy
10. “‘The love inside you,’ said the boy ‘is as big as the universe.’” — Charlie Mackesy
The Boy, The Mole, The Fox, and The Horse quotes with life lessons
According to Nielsen BookScan, The Boy, The Mole, The Fox, and The Horse was the best-selling book in the United Kingdom in 2019, with over 750,000 copies sold.
This shows that the book has captivated readers and sparked widespread interest.
The quotes below aren’t just good quotes, they can teach you real-life lessons.
11. “‘The greatest illusion,’ said the mole, ‘is that life should be perfect.’” — Mole
12. “‘Asking for help isn’t giving up,’ said the horse. ‘It’s refusing to give up.’” — Horse
13. “‘Nothing beats kindness,’ said the horse. ‘It sits quietly beyond all things.’” — Horse
14. “Don’t measure how valuable you are by the way you are treated.” — Charlie Mackesy
15. “‘What do you want to be when you grow up?’ ‘Kind”, said the boy.” — Charlie Mackesy
16. “We often wait for kindness…but being kind to yourself can start now.” — Charlie Mackesy
17. “When the big things feel out of control, focus on what you love right under your nose.” — Charlie Mackesy
18. “Isn’t it odd. We can only see our outsides, but nearly everything happens on the inside” — Charlie Mackesy
19. “This is easily my favourite place’ said the mole. ‘Why?’ asked the boy. ‘Because you are all here.” — Charlie Mackesy
20. “Always remember you matter, you’re important and you are loved, and you bring to this world things no one else can.” — Charlie Mackesy
The Boy, The Mole, The Fox, and The Horse quotes teach us about life
Life is not always easy, and we will experience hard times, but that is ok.
As the cast of characters shows us, being kind to others and ourselves allows us to be better people and share life with others.
We can get through tough times when we are willing to share life with others.
Share these inspirational The Boy, The Mole, The Fox, and The Horse quotes and lines with your friends and family.
Please leave any comments in the comment section below.