Check out these funny Letterkenny quotes, learn some everyday slang, and have a good laugh!
Have you ever wondered what living in a rural Canadian community would be like?
I’m not sure how accurate Letterkenny is, but it paints a hilarious picture of life in the small town.
Let us know your favorite Letterkenny quote in the comment section below.
You may also enjoy our article on:
According to IMDb, Letterkenny has a rating of 8.5/10, making it one of the most popular Canadian television shows of all time.
The show has also won numerous awards, including the Canadian Screen Award for Best Comedy Series.
What are the benefits of reading these Letterkenny quotes?
You might have to learn some new phrases, but don’t worry.
We have you covered with these hilarious Letterkenny quotes.
Besides learning some new phrases, these quotes will:
- Help you learn more about Canada
- Discover a new show to binge watch
- Give you a good laugh
Are you wondering what “Chel” or “Rips” mean?
Chel is the hockey league, and rips is a term for weed.
Letterkenny was created by Jared Keeso and directed by Jacob Tierney.
It began as a YouTube web series and debuted as a television series in February 2016.
The series received positive reviews and won the award for Best Comedy Series at the 5th Canadian Screen Awards in 2017.
Wayne and his friends seem to have a blast, and if you are a fan of the show, you have undoubtedly been left in stitches thanks to their inappropriate sense of humor.
Check out our most popular quote article, a list of short inspirational quotes for daily inspiration.
Our inspirational quotes category page has all of our motivational quotes for all the different areas of life.
Funny Letterkenny quotes
In a survey conducted by Global News, 62% of respondents said that they had binged-watched Letterkenny, indicating the show’s popularity and binge-worthy nature.
The show has also been praised for its ability to attract fans across different age groups and demographics.
1. “Oh, come on, kitten. I won’t tell anyone.” — Wayne
You will also enjoy our article on madara quotes.
2. “Yeah. Oh, hey, look at you, ground.” — Squirrelly Dan
You will also enjoy our article on itachi quotes.
3. “Oh, get off the cross, we need the wood.” — Wayne
You will also enjoy our article on party quotes.
4. “Nice onesie. Does it come in men’s? — Jonesy
You will also enjoy our article on farmer quotes.
5. “If you have a problem with the majestic Canadian Goose, then you have a problem with me.” — Wayne
You will also enjoy our article on funny sister quotes.
6. “Tim’s, McDonald’s, and the beer store are all closed on Christmas Day. And that’s your whole world right there.” — Wayne
You will also enjoy our article on stoner quotes.
7. “You wish there was a pied piper for possums. But there isn’t, so you’re just gonna have to keep picking ‘em off with a .22.” — Wayne
You will also enjoy our article on best yogi berra quotes.
8. “I want to give back to the community by helping people find love.” – Wayne
You will also enjoy our article on caddyshack quotes.
9. “…I’m too fat to run.” — Squirrelly Dan
You will also enjoy our article on banksy quotes.
10. “You’d best be preparin’ for a Donny Brook if you think I’m going to that super soft birthday party of yours.” — Wayne
Don’t also forget to check out these hilarious Waterboy quotes that will remind you that “you can do it”
Letterkenny quotes for everyday use
According to a report by CBC, Letterkenny has been credited with helping to put the small Ontario town of Listowel on the map.
The show has become a source of pride for town residents and has helped promote the area as a tourist destination.
11. “We need backup, boys.” — Jonesy
You will also enjoy our article on free spirit quotes.
12. “Hard no.” — Wayne
You will also enjoy our article on benjamin franklin quotes.
13. “Oh, c’mon, where’s your jam, bud?” —Reilly
You will also enjoy our article on booger mcfarland quotes.
14. “Pitter-patter, let’s get at ‘er.” — Everyone
You will also enjoy our article on strategy quotes.
15. “Not my pig, not my farm.” — Wayne
You will also enjoy our article on elf quotes.
16. “On a scale from one to America, how free are you right now?” – Katy
You will also enjoy our article on talladega nights quotes.
17. “Where’s the sacrifice?” — Jonesy
You will also enjoy our article on grumpy old men quotes.
18. “Let’s go easy over there, Squirrelly Dan.” — Wayne
You will also enjoy our article on alcohol quotes.
19. “And I suggest you let that one marinate.” — Wayne
You will also enjoy our article on weed quotes.
20. “You’re made of spare parts, aren’t you, bud?” — Wayne
You will also enjoy our article on hockey quotes.
21. “That was well brought up. Too bad you weren’t.” — Katy
You will also enjoy our article on ex quotes.
22. “Figure it out!” — Everyone
Don’t forget to also check out these thrilling Gladiator quotes and sayings to keep you entertained.
Slightly inappropriate Letterkenny quotes
23. “I wish you weren’t so fucking awkward, bud.” — Wayne
24. “We only got one shot at this. One chance. One win. You know? Vomit on your mom’s spaghetti, or whatever that talking singer says.” — Coach
25. “If I was a Dr. Seuss book, I’d be The Fat in the Hat.” — Katy
Letterkenny Quotes On Their Trivial Arguments And Antics
26. “Jinx, you owe me a Coke.” – Wayne
27. “The less you say now, the less you have to apologize for later.” – Daryl
28. “Oh I’m stomping the brakes, put that idea right through the [expletive] windshield.” —Katy
29. “Why don’t you guys wear belts?” – Dan
30. “Your Mom just liked my Instagram post from two years ago in Puerta Vallarta.” – Shoresy
31. “You wanna come to a super soft birthday party?” — Wayne
32. “How would you batch in space?” — Darly
33. “Our daughters, Charity… and her sister Chastity… are on their gap year, once.” — Noah Dyck
34. “I am willing to give 69 percent of my company to a partner, why 69 percent? Both sides benefit! Good enough!” — Gail
35. “The stupidest thing I ever heard in my life is that a baby is smart.” – Wayne
Don’t forget to also check out these Pennywise quotes from the scariest clown of all.
Did you enjoy these Letterkenny quotes?
My husband went on a trip to visit his friends and came back saying things like “figure it out” and “pitter-patter.”
I thought he had lost his mind, but he assured me it was only a symptom of binge-watching this ridiculously funny Canadian show.
It has been months and he still uses these phrases.
I am going to have to watch the episodes on Hulu and catch up!
I wouldn’t have guessed that a pair of Canadian siblings running a fruit stand and farm would be so comical!
Are you a Letterkenny fan?
Did you enjoy these Letterkenny quotes and lines?
Share your favorite episode or quotes with us in the comment section below!