Our latest collection of spiritual quotes that will help you develop a stronger connection to everything inside and outside of you.
We don’t always need to be inspired or motivated; sometimes, we just need to slow down and reconnect…
Share your favorite spiritual quote with us in the comment section below.
You may also enjoy our article on:
A study by the University of Michigan found that people who engage in spiritual practices experience a greater sense of well-being and happiness.
Discover spiritual quotes about inner peace and love to help you cultivate more happiness and joy in your life.
What are the benefits of reading spiritual quotes?
We often neglect our spiritual side during our quest for greater happiness, success, and freedom.
As human beings, it’s important for us to develop spiritually.
Because it’s at the core of who we are and what drives us.
These spiritual quotes will:
- expand your mind by learning more about spirituality
- offer new perspectives on what others find spiritually engaging
- reconnect with who you are and who you want to be
Below you’ll find our collection of inspirational, wise, and powerful spiritual quotes, spiritual sayings, and spiritual proverbs, collected from a variety of sources over the years.
These beautiful religious quotes will remind us how powerful it is to develop a stronger connection to everything inside and outside of us.
If you like this article, we suggest you explore our most popular quotes article, a list of short inspirational quotes for daily encouragement.
Look through our complete collection of inspirational quotes here.
Spiritual Quotes About Inner Peace and Love
A Harvard study found that people who practice spirituality have better relationships and are more satisfied with their love lives.
Explore spiritual quotes about inner peace and love to help you deepen your connections with those you care about.
1. The spiritual life does not remove us from the world but leads us deeper into it. ― Henri J.M. Nouwen
You will also enjoy our article on quotes about being happy.
2. Big-heartedness is the most essential virtue on the spiritual journey. – Matthew Fox
You will also enjoy our article on pictures quotes.
3. Re-examine all you have been told. Dismiss what insults your soul. ― Walt Whitman
You will also enjoy our article on pictures quotes.
4. Step out of the circle of time and into the circle of love. – Rumi
You will also enjoy our article on Krishna quotes.
5. You can’t have a physical transformation until you have a spiritual transformation. – Cory Booker
If you’re enjoying these quotes, you’ll love our collection of the pursuit of happiness quotes that will make you smile.
6. It took me forty years on earth
To reach this sure conclusion:
There is no Heaven but clarity,
No Hell except confusion.
– Jan Struther
You will also enjoy our article on positive energy quotes.
7. We are not human beings having a spiritual experience. We are spiritual beings having a human experience. – Pierre Teilhard de Chardin
You will also enjoy our article on rare inspirational quotes.
8. Surrender is the most difficult thing in the world while you are doing it and the easiest when it is done. – Bhai Sahib
You will also enjoy our article on inspirational quotes for women.
9. If you want others to be happy, practise compassion. If you want to be happy, practise compassion. – The Dalai Lama
You will also enjoy our article on saint quotes.
10. Happiness cannot be traveled to, owned, earned, worn or consumed. Happiness is the spiritual experience of living every minute with love, grace, and gratitude. – Denis Waitley
You will also enjoy our article on yoga quotes.
Spiritual Quotes About Inner Peace
Research by the University of California, Berkeley, found that spiritual practices can improve cognitive functioning and increase feelings of mental clarity.
Check out spiritual quotes about inner peace and love to help you enhance your focus and mental clarity.
11. Music is the mediator between the spiritual and the sensual life. – Ludwig van Beethoven
You will also enjoy our article on deep quotes.
12. Physical strength can never permanently withstand the impact of spiritual force. – Franklin D. Roosevelt
You will also enjoy our article on encouraging quotes.
13. One of the most spiritual things you can do is embrace your humanity. Connect with those around you today. Say, “I love you”, “I’m sorry”, “I appreciate you”, “I’m proud of you”…whatever you’re feeling. Send random texts, write a cute note, embrace your truth and share it…cause a smile today for someone else…and give plenty of hugs. ― Steve Maraboli
You will also enjoy our article on grace quotes.
14. My religion consists of a humble admiration of the illimitable superior spirit who reveals himself in the slight details we are able to perceive with our frail and feeble mind. ― Albert Einstein
You will also enjoy our article on light quotes.
15. Your sacred space is where you can find yourself over and over again. ― Joseph Campbell
If you’re enjoying these quotes, you’ll love our collection of Joseph Campbell quotes to inspire long-term thinking.
You will also enjoy our article on eckhart tolle quotes.
16. You and your purpose in life are the same thing. Your purpose is to be you. ― George Alexiou
You will also enjoy our article on Inner Beauty Quotes.
17. As soon as you look at the world through an ideology you are finished. No reality fits an ideology. Life is beyond that. … That is why people are always searching for a meaning to life… Meaning is only found when you go beyond meaning. Life only makes sense when you perceive it as mystery and it makes no sense to the conceptualizing mind. ― Anthony de Mello
You will also enjoy our article on Ram Dass quotes.
18. If you obsess over whether you are making the right decision, you are basically assuming that the universe will reward you for one thing and punish you for another.
The universe has no fixed agenda. Once you make any decision, it works around that decision. There is no right or wrong, only a series of possibilities that shift with each thought, feeling, and action that you experience.
If this sounds too mystical, refer again to the body. Every significant vital sign- body temperature, heart rate, oxygen consumption, hormone level, brain activity, and so on- alters the moment you decide to do anything… decisions are signals telling your body, mind, and environment to move in a certain direction.”
― Deepak Chopra
You will also enjoy our article on peace quotes.
19. I would rather feel compassion than know the meaning of it. ― St. Thomas Aquinas
You will also enjoy our article on journey quotes.
20. You are one thing only. You are a Divine Being. An all-powerful Creator. You are a Deity in jeans and a t-shirt, and within you dwells the infinite wisdom of the ages and the sacred creative force of All that is, will be and ever was. ― Anthon St. Maarten
You will also enjoy our article on world peace quotes.
21. The greatest disease in the West today is not TB or leprosy; it is being unwanted, unloved, and uncared for. We can cure physical diseases with medicine, but the only cure for loneliness, despair, and hopelessness is love. There are many in the world who are dying for a piece of bread but there are many more dying for a little love. The poverty in the West is a different kind of poverty — it is not only a poverty of loneliness but also of spirituality. There’s a hunger for love, as there is a hunger for God. ― Mother Teresa (read more quotes by Mother Teresa)
Spiritual quotes to awaken your inner self
According to a study conducted by the American Psychological Association, individuals who engage with spiritual quotes and texts report a 12% increase in overall well-being.
This suggests that absorbing these positive messages can lead to improved mental and emotional states, contributing to a greater sense of inner peace.
22. Take care of your inner, spiritual beauty. That will reflect in your face. – Dolores del Rio
You will also enjoy our article on Blind Side quotes.
23. Maturity is the ability to think, speak and act your feelings within the bounds of dignity. The measure of your maturity is how spiritual you become during the midst of your frustrations. – Samuel Ullman
24. Spirituality does two things for you. One, you are forced to become more selfless, two, you trust to providence. The opposite of a spiritual man is a materialist. If I was a materialist I would be making lots of money doing endorsements, doing cricket commentary. I have no interest in that. – Imran Khan
25. Realize deeply that the present moment is all you have. Make the NOW the primary focus of your life. – Eckhart Tolle
26. It is not the end of the physical body that should worry us. Rather, our concern must be to live while we’re alive – to release our inner selves from the spiritual death that comes with living behind a facade designed to conform to external definitions of who and what we are. – Elisabeth Kubler-Ross
27. Friendship has always belonged to the core of my spiritual journey. – Henri Nouwen
28. Part of spiritual and emotional maturity is recognizing that it’s not like you’re going to try to fix yourself and become a different person. You remain the same person, but you become awakened. – Jack Kornfield
Make sure to also check our collection of eyes quotes that will intrigue you to look past what you see.
29. I realized then that even though I was a tiny speck in an infinite cosmos, a blip on the timeline of eternity, I was not without purpose. – R.J. Anderson
30. The spiritual life is not a life before, after, or beyond our everyday existence. No, the spiritual life can only be real when it is lived in the midst of the pains and joys of the here and now. – Henri Nouwen
31. Soul is the central point of spiritual discipline. – Mahavira
Spiritual quotes to brighten your life
Research by Dr. Harold G. Koenig, a renowned psychiatrist and director of the Center for Spirituality, Theology, and Health at Duke University, found that spiritual practices and exposure to spiritual texts lead to reduced stress levels.
By reading and sharing spiritual quotes, individuals can tap into the calming effects of spirituality, fostering a more peaceful and stress-free existence.
32. “Just as a candle cannot burn without fire, man cannot live without a spiritual life.” – Buddha
33. “God will not look you over for medals, degrees or diplomas but for scars.“ – Elbert Hubbard
34. “When you connect to the silence within you, that is when you can make sense of the disturbance going on around you.“ – Stephen Richards
If you’re enjoying these quotes, you’ll love our collection of silence quotes celebrating much-needed downtime.
35. “We are an impossibility in an impossible universe.“ – Ray Bradbury
36. “Human spirit is the ability to face the uncertainty of the future with curiosity and optimism. It is the belief that problems can be solved, differences resolved. It is a type of confidence. And it is fragile. It can be blackened by fear and superstition. By the year 2050, when the conflict began, the world had fallen upon fearful, superstitious times.“
– Bernard Beckett
37. “The soul is placed in the body like a rough diamond and must be polished, or the luster of it will never appear.“
– Daniel Defoe
38. You have to grow from the inside out. None can teach you, none can make you spiritual. There is no other teacher but your own soul. – Swami Vivekananda
39. When a man is willing and eager, the Gods join in. – Aeschylus
40. Within you there is a stillness and a sanctuary to which you can retreat at any time and be yourself. – Hermann Hesse
If you’re enjoying this article, you might also like these devil quotes that will help you triumph against evil.
Spiritual quotes to inspire and uplift
In a study published in the Journal of Religion and Health, researchers discovered that engaging with spiritual content can significantly enhance feelings of compassion and empathy.
These emotions are crucial for fostering love and understanding, which are key components of inner peace.
41. Learn to get in touch with the silence within yourself and know that everything in this life has a purpose. There are no mistakes, no coincidences. All events are blessings given to us to learn from. – Elizabeth Kübler-Ross
42. Be guided by Spirit and not driven by ego. – Unknown
43. If peace is our single aim in all we do, we will always know what to do because we will do whatever will protect and deepen our peace. – Gerald Jampolsky
44. Looking deeply at life as it is in this very moment, the meditator dwells in stability and freedom. – Buddha
45. We are not human beings trying to be spiritual. We are spiritual beings trying to be human. – Jacquelyn Small
46. You are never alone or helpless. The force that guides the stars, guides you too. – Shrii Shrii Anandamurti
47. Prayer is a friendly conversation with the One we know loves us. – St Teresa of Avila
48. “The privilege of a lifetime is to become who you really are.”- Carl Jung
49. “There are only two ways to live your life. One is as though nothing is a miracle. The other is as though everything is.” – Albert Einstein
50. You can read books without ever stepping into a library; and practice spirituality without ever going to a temple. – ANTHONY DE MELLO
More inspirational spiritual quotes
51. “You are never alone. You are eternally connected with everyone.” – Amit Ray
If you’re enjoying these quotes, make sure to read our collection of short quotes that can make a big difference in your life.
52. “The aim of life is to live, and to live means to be aware; joyously, drunkenly, serenely, divinely aware.” – Henry Miller
53. On the spiritual path, all the dreck and misery is transformed, maybe not that same day, but still transformed into spiritual fuel or insight. – ANNE LAMOTT
54. “Character can not be developed in ease and quiet. Only through experience of trial and suffering can the soul be strengthened, ambition inspired, and success achieved.” – Helen Keller
55. “If you lose money you lose much, If you lose friends you lose more, If you lose faith you lose all.” – Eleanor Roosevelt
56. It is in our wild nature that we best recover from our un-nature, our spirituality. – FRIEDRICH NIETZSCHE
57. No individual can ultimately fail. The Divinity which descends into humanity is bound to regain its original state. – N. Sri Ram
58. Your pain is the breaking of the shell that encloses your understanding. – Kahlil Gibran
59. Most importantly, the meaning of spirituality lays the seeds for our destiny and the path we must follow. – Dennis Banks
60. It is the inner life that is to spark the change in consciousness that will permit us to advance. – Brother Wayne Teasdale
Don’t forget to also read our collection of quotes about losing a loved one to help you express the feelings behind loss.
Spiritual quotes to uplift you
61. “If you always attach positive emotions to the things you want, and never attach negative emotions to the things you don’t, then that which you desire most will invariably come your way.”― Matt D. Miller
62. “There is a light within our soul that burns brighter than the sun. And we ignore it.”― Basith
63. “People who have had little self-reflection live life in a huge reality blind-spot.”― Bryant McGill
64. “He who does not reflect his life back to God in gratitude does not know himself.”― Albert Schweitzer
65. “This fire that we call Loving is too strong for human minds. But just right for human souls.”― Aberjhani
You might also like these grace quotes to feed your soul.
66. “God is peace, bliss, beauty and truth. Focus your energy on that, life will be like that.”― Amit Ray
67. “Never doubt God in the darkness what he has given us in the light.”― Francine Rivers
68. “What drains your spirit drains your body. What fuels your spirit fuels your body.”― Carolyn Myss
69. “They will become Godly when they will have God in their hearts.”― Riaz Ahmed Gohar Shahi
70. “But no matter how much evil I see, I think it’s important for everyone to understand that there is much more light than darkness.”― Robert Uttaro
71. “Peaceful is the one who’s not concerned with having more or less. Unbound by name and fame, he is free from sorrow from the world and mostly from himself.”― Rumi
Don’t forget to also check out these Rumi quotes that will expand your mind in ways you never knew.
72. “You do not need to work to become spiritual. You are spiritual; you need only to remember that fact. Spirit is within you. God is within you.”― Julia Cameron
73. “What each of us believes in is up to us, but life is impossible without believing in something.”― Kentetsu Takamori
74. “Spirituality is not about being fixed; it is about God being present in the mess of our unfixedness.”― Michael Yaconelli
If you’re enjoying these quotes, you’ll love our collection of God quotes that will help you find direction and purpose.
75. “Don’t let a day go by without asking who you are…each time you let a new ingredient to enter your awareness.”― Deepak Chopra
Spiritual quotes that will make your day better
76. “Only if we understand, will we care. Only if we care, will we help. Only if we help shall all be saved.” – Jane Goodall
If you’re enjoying these quotes, you’ll love our collection of inspiring Jane Goodall quotes about the environment.
77. “We are at our most powerful the moment we no longer need to be powerful.” – Eric Micha’el Leventhal
78. “The Way is not in the sky; the Way is in the heart.” – Buddha
79. “Faith does not need to push the river because faith is able to trust that there is a river. The river is flowing. We are in it.”― Richard Rohr
80. “You must find the place inside yourself where nothing is impossible.” – Deepak Chopra
81. “Sometimes I think there are only two instructions we need to follow to develop and deepen our spiritual life: slow down and let go.”― Oriah Mountain Dreamer
82. “The real spiritual progress of the aspirant is measured by the extent to which he achieves inner tranquility.” – Swami Sivananda
83. “I understand once again that the greatness of God always reveals itself in the simple things.”― Paulo Coelho
84. “You are your master. Only you have the master keys to open the inner locks.” – Amit Ray
85. “What you are is God’s gift to you, what you become is your gift to God.” – Hans Urs von Balthasar
If you’re enjoying this article, you might also like our collection of Sunday quotes that will inspire you and fill you with positivity.
Profound spiritual quotes to inspire you
86. “A single event can awaken within us a stranger totally unknown to us. To live is to be slowly born.” – Antoine de Saint-Exupery
87. “Let what comes come. Let what goes go. Find out what remains.” –Ramana Maharshi
88. “The greatest thing in the world is to know how to belong to oneself.” – Michel de Montaigne
89. “Even when muddy your wings sparkle bright wonders that heal broken worlds.”― Aberjhani
90. “Bring into play the almighty power within you, so that on the stage of life you can fulfill your high destined role.” – Paramahansa Yogananda
91. “Within each of us is a light, awake, encoded in the fibers of our existence. Divine ecstasy is the totality of this marvelous creation experienced in the hearts of humanity.”― Tony Samara
92. “The goal of life is to make your heartbeat match the beat of the universe, to match your nature with Nature.” – Joseph Campbell
93. “Inside us there is something that has no name, that something is what we are.” – José Saramago
94. “The great thing to remember is that though our feelings come and go God’s love for us does not.” – C. S. Lewis
95. “Begin to see yourself as a soul with a body rather than a body with a soul.” – Wayne Dyer
Don’t go without reading these empathy quotes for more inspiration.
More Spiritual quotes and sayings
96. “Sometimes our light goes out, but is blown again into instant flame by an encounter with another human being.” – Albert Schweitzer
97. “Time doesn’t heal emotional pain, you need to learn how to let go.” – Roy T. Bennett
98. “Be faithful in small things because it is in them that your strength lies.” – Mother Teresa
99. “You will never follow your own inner voice until you clear up the doubts in your mind.” – Roy T. Bennett
100. “There is a reason they call God a presence – because God is right here, right now. In the present is the only place to find Him, and now is the only time.” – Elizabeth Gilbert
101. “Being spiritual has nothing to do with what you believe and everything to do with your state of consciousness.” – Eckhart Tolle
102. “Let us be silent, that we may hear the whisper of God.” – Ralph Waldo Emerson
103. “That lesson suggests that in the end, we can only find peace in our human lives by accepting the will of the universe.” – Stephen King
If you’re enjoying these quotes, make sure to read our collection of Stephen King quotes to give you a feel for some of his greatest works.
104. “Sometimes religion gets in the way of God.” – Bono
105. “With stillness comes the benediction of Peace.” – Eckhart Tolle
106. “Seek spiritual riches within. What you are is much greater than anyone or anything else you have ever yearned for.” – Paramahansa Yogananda
107. “The spiritual journey is individual, highly personal. It can’t be organized or regulated. It isn’t true that everyone should follow one path. Listen to your own truth.” – Ram Dass
108. “I will breathe. I will think of solutions. I will not let my worry control me. I will not let my stress level break me. I will simply breathe and it will be okay because I don’t quit.” – Shayne McClendon
109. “When a person responds to the joys and sorrows of others as if they were his own, he has attained the highest state of spiritual union.” – Lord Krishna
110. “I think a spiritual journey is not so much a journey of discovery. It’s a journey of recovery. It’s a journey of uncovering your own inner nature. It’s already there.” – Billy Corgan
Spiritual quotes to help you feel peace
111. “On Sabbath: The work is never done. But we are invited to set it aside for the moment to dwell in the presence of God, to experience the sacred right in the middle of the secular.” – Terri Lynne Underwood
112. “You can’t go back and change the beginning, but you can start where you are and change the ending.” – C.S. Lewis
113. “Life with God is not immunity from difficulties, but peace in difficulties.” – C.S. Lewis
114. “Occasionally, weep deeply over the life you hoped would be. Grieve the losses. Then wash your face. Trust God. And embrace the life you have.” – John Piper
115. “I have learned to kiss the wave that slams me into The Rock of ages.” – Charles Spurgeon
116. “God has a race for you to run and He wants you to finish.” – Christine Caine
117. “I thank God for protecting me from what I thought I wanted and blessing me with what I didn’t know I needed.” – Unknown Author
118. “Peace is not the absence of trouble but the presence of Christ.” – Sheila Walsh
119. “Worrying is carrying tomorrow’s load with today’s strength – carrying two days at once. It is moving into tomorrow ahead of time. Worrying does not empty tomorrow of its sorrow; it empties today of its strength.” – Corrie ten Boom
120. “We have to choose joy and keep choosing it.” – Henri Nouwen
Spiritual quotes to live by
121. “Don’t try to steer the river.” — Deepak Chopra
122. “I close my eyes in order to see.” — Paul Gauguin
123. “The next message you need is always right where you are.” — Ram Dass
124. “You’ll be calm the day you learn to sit alone and do nothing.” — Maxime Lagacé
125. “The personal life deeply lived always expands into truths beyond itself.” — Anais Nin
126. “Awakening is not changing who you are, but discarding who you are not.” — Deepak Chopra
127. “The least of things with a meaning is worth more in life than the greatest of things without it.” — Carl Jung
128. “When you arise in the morning, think of what a privilege it is to be alive, to think, to enjoy, to love.” — Marcus Aurelius
129. “At any moment, you have a choice, that either leads you closer to your spirit or further away from it.” — Thich Nhat Hanh
130. “The most beautiful experience we can have is the mysterious—the fundamental emotion which stands at the cradle of true art and true science.” — Albert Einstein
Spiritual quotes on finding peace
131. “As we pour out our bitterness, God pours in his peace.” -F.B. Meyer
132. “Peace begins with a smile.” -Mother Theresa
133. “An unpeaceful mind cannot operate normally. Hence the Apostle teaches us to “have no anxiety about anything” (Phil. 4:6). Deliver all anxious thoughts to God as soon as they arise. Let the peace of God maintain your heart and mind.” -Watchman Nee
134. “God cannot give us a happiness and peace apart from Himself, because it is not there. There is no such thing.” -C.S. Lewis
135. “No one can have the peace of God until they are at peace with God.” -Jack Wellman
136. “Peace is more than just the absence of war. True peace is justice, true peace is freedom. And true peace dictates the recognition of human rights.” -Ronald Reagan
137. “A great many people are trying to make peace, but that has already been done. God has not left it for us to do; all we have to do is to enter into it.” -Dwight L. Moody
138. “We should have much more peace if we would not busy ourselves with the sayings and doings of others.” -Thomas a Kempis
139. “Because of the favor of God, we can have peace in the midst of chaos.” -Crystal McDowell
140. “To be of a peaceable spirit brings peace along with it.” -Thomas Watson
Spiritual quotes about love
141. “Learning to love unselfishly is not an easy task. It runs counter to our self-centered nature.” –Rick Warren
142. “Love is the doorway through which the human soul passes from selfishness to service.” –Jack Hyles
143. “If we have got the true love of God shed abroad in our hearts, we will show it in our lives. We will not have to go up and down the earth proclaiming it. We will show it in everything we say or do.” –Dwight L. Moody
144. “Since love grows within you, so beauty grows. For love is the beauty of the soul.” –Augustine
145. “The chains of love are stronger than the chains of fear.” –William Gurnall
146. “Faith makes all things possible… love makes all things easy.” –Dwight L. Moody
147. “Stop determining your worth and value by what other people say. Be determined by what the Word of God says.” –Joyce Meyer
148. “Intense love does not measure, it just gives.” –Mother Teresa
149. “Forgive and give as if it were your last opportunity. Love like there’s no tomorrow, and if tomorrow comes, love again.” –Max Lucado
150. “Love is the only force capable of transforming an enemy into a friend.” –Martin Luther King, Jr
Spiritual Quotes To Help You Have a Calm Mind
151. “Send out love and harmony, put your mind and body in a peaceful place, and then allow the universe to work in the perfect way that it knows how.” ― Wayne Dyer
152. “If you keep in mind that love and love alone is the reason for living, it will calm your heart and free you from your worries.” ― Harold Klemp
153. “We are more closely connected to the invisible than to the visible.” ― Novalis
154. “On a deeper level you are already complete. When you realize that, there is a joyous energy behind what you do.” ― Eckhart Tolle
155. “Recognize that you have the courage within you to fulfill the purpose of your birth. Summon forth the power of your inner courage and live the life of your dreams.” ― Gurumayi Chidvilasananda
156. “People say they love truth, but in reality they want to believe that which they love is true.” ― Robert Ringer
157. “Life is not accomplishing some special work but attaining to a degree of consciousness and inner freedom which is beyond all works and attainments.” ― Thomas Merton
158. “The power of imagination makes us infinite.” ― John Muir
159. “Simply be present with your own shifting energies and with the unpredictabilit y of life as it unfolds.” ― Pema Chodron
160. “By having a reverence for life, we enter into a spiritual relation with the world By practicing reverence for life we become good, deep, and alive.” ― Albert Schweitzer
Spiritual Quotes To Enrich Your Soul
161. “Nirvana or lasting enlightenment or true spiritual growth can be achieved only through persistent exercise of real love.” — M. Scott Peck
162. “It takes energy, mental toughness and spiritual reinforcement to successfully deal with life’s opportunities, and to reach your objectives.” — Zig Ziglar
163. “Spirituality is like a bird: If you hold it too closely, it chokes, And if you hold it too loosely, it escapes.” — Yisroel Salanter
164. “A life of reaction is a life of slavery, intellectually and spiritually. One must fight for a life of action, not reaction.” — Rita Mae Brown
165. “Spiritual knowledge improves intuitive ability, innovative ability and communication.” — Sri Sri Ravi Shankar
166. “Sticking with that uncertainty, getting the knack of relaxing in the midst of chaos, learning not to panic-this is the spiritual path.” — Pema Chodron
167. “The more souls who resonate together, the greater the intensity of their love… and, mirror-like… each soul reflects the other.” — Dante Alighieri
168. “You must enshrine in your hearts the spiritual urge towards light and love, Wisdom and Bliss!” — Sathya Sai Baba
169. “Never forget the three powerful resources you always have available to you: love, prayer, and forgiveness.” — H. Jackson Brown, Jr.
170. “Your children are spiritual beings who come through you, not for you.” — Wayne Dyer
Spiritual Quotes To Motivate You In Your Spiritual Journey
171.”Spirituality: the art of keeping your internal fire alive.” — Maxime Lagacé
172. “The spiritual journey is the unlearning of fear and the acceptance of love.” — Marianne Williamson
173. “Spirituality does not lie in meditating the body of an ex-master. Spirituality exists in mediating on your own inner body.” ― Amit Ray
174. “Courage is the hallmark of spirituality. Courage comes when you love yourself for who you are.” — Amit Ray
175.”Spiritual growth is not like fast food. It takes time for its roots to grow, and that requires us to be receptive and patient.” — Rabbi Zalman Schachter-Shalom
176. “It is through gratitude for the present moment that the spiritual dimension of life opens up.” — Eckhart Tolle
177. “The goal of spiritual practice is full recovery, and the only thing you need to recover from is a fractured sense of self.” — Marianne Williamson
178. “Spirituality is the light that dispels the darkness of material sense enjoyment.” — Invajy
179.“The path of spirituality passes through struggles and sufferings.” — Invajy
180. “Worry is spiritual short sight. Its cure is intelligent faith.” — Paul Brunton
Spiritual Quotes To Give Your Peace To Your Heart
181. “Sometimes you struggle so hard to feed your family one way, you forget to feed them the other way, with spiritual nourishment. Everybody needs that.” — James Brown
182. “Man has two great spiritual needs. One is for forgiveness. The other is for goodness.” — Billy Graham
183. “You translate everything-whether physical, mental, or spiritual into muscular tension.” — F. Matthias Alexander
184.”The spirit of man is more important than mere physical strength, and the spiritual fiber of a nation than its wealth.” — Dwight D. Eisenhower
185. “Dreams are illustrations from the book your soul is writing about you.” — Marsha Norman
186. “Spiritual relationship is far more precious than physical. Physical relationship divorced from spiritual is body without soul.” — Mahatma Gandhi
187. “Come to God for your healing. Don’t hesitate. God, who is so full of goodness and supply, is always willing to bless, preserve, heal and restore you.” — Joseph Prince
188. “Anxiety is the mark of spiritual insecurity.” — Thomas Merton
189. “Nature holds the key to our aesthetic, intellectual, cognitive and even spiritual satisfaction.” — E. O. Wilson
190. “The happiness and peace attained by those satisfied by the nectar of spiritual tranquillity is not attained by greedy persons restlessly moving here and there.” — Chanakya
Spiritual Quotes To Help You Strengthen Your Beliefs
191.“The soul is like an uninhabited world that comes to life only when God lays His head against us.” ― St. Thomas Aquinas
192. “It takes three to make love, not two: you, your spouse, and God. Without God people only succeed in bringing out the worst in one another. Lovers who have nothing else to do but love each other soon find there is nothing else. Without a central loyalty life is unfinished.” ― Fulton J. Sheen
193. “More smiling, less worrying. More compassion, less judgment. More blessed, less stressed. More love, less hate.” ― Roy T. Bennett
194. “I believe in God, but not as one thing, not as an old man in the sky. I believe that what people call God is something in all of us. I believe that what Jesus and Mohammed and Buddha and all the rest said was right. It’s just that the translations have gone wrong.” ― John Lennon
195.“He who thinks half-heartedly will not believe in God; but he who really thinks has to believe in God.”
― Isaac Newton
196. “The greatest untold story is the evolution of God.” ― G.I. Gurdjieff
197. “A sacrifice to be real must cost, must hurt, and must empty ourselves. Give yourself fully to God. He will use you to accomplish great things on the condition that you believe much more in His love than in your weakness.” ― Mother Teresa
198. “Religion is for people who’re afraid of going to hell. Spirituality is for those who’ve already been there.” ― Vine Deloria Jr.
199. “The reality of loving God is loving him like he’s a Superhero who actually saved you from stuff rather than a Santa Claus who merely gave you some stuff.” ― Criss Jami
200. “Spirituality is recognizing and celebrating that we are all inextricably connected to each other by a power greater than all of us and that our connection to that power and to one another is grounded in love and compassion. Practicing spirituality brings a sense of perspective, meaning and purpose to our lives.” ― Brené Brown
Spiritual Quotes on the Journey of Inner Growth and Self-Discovery
201. “We have always been involved in spiritual evolution. We are spiritual beings, we have always been spiritual beings and we will always be spiritual beings.” ― Gary Zukav
202. “Without the spiritual world the material world is a disheartening enigma.” ― Joseph Joubert
203. “The new spirituality is that it will produce an experience in human encounters in which we become a living demonstration of the basic spiritual teaching ‘We are all one.'” ― Neale Donald Walsch
204. “The goal of fasting is inner unity.” ― Thomas Merton
205. “The spiritual is inclusive. It is the deepest sense of belonging and participation.We all participate in the spiritual at all times, whether we know it or not.” ― Rachel Naomi Remen
206. “The spiritual is the parent of the practical.” ― Thomas Carlyle
207. “The especial genius of women I believe to be electrical in movement, intuitive in function, spiritual in tendency.” ― Margaret Fuller
208. “When you have a spirit of excellence, you do the right thing not because somebody is watching or making you do it; you do it because it’s the right thing to do.” ― Joel Osteen
209. “The presence of the Holy Spirit isthe keystone of all our hopes.” ― John Nelson Darby
210. “Everyone needs a spiritual guide: a minister, rabbi, counselor, wise friend, or therapist. My own wise friend is my dog.” ― Gary A. Kowalski
Which are your favorite spiritual quotes?
Spiritual development doesn’t have to be hard or confusing.
If we can just learn to break out of our shells and see the bigger picture, we will all have an easier time developing a stronger connection to everything inside and outside of us.
The pursuit of spiritual growth is a highly profitable undertaking.
Hopefully, these spiritual quotes have inspired you to seek greater happiness.
Did you enjoy these quotes?
Which are your favorite spiritual quotes?
We would love to hear all about it in the comment section below.
Take a second to Like, Comment, and Share!