This “positive thinking” quotes collection will help you maintain a healthy mindset and achieve a new perspective in your daily life.
Tell us which of these positive thinking quotes was your favorite in the comment section below.
You may also enjoy our article on:
According to research by the University of Pennsylvania, individuals who engage in positive thinking experience increased life satisfaction and improved mental and physical health outcomes.
The research findings encourage us to read and share positive thinking quotes to enhance a positive mindset.
What are the benefits of reading positive thinking quotes?
Well, did you know you can increase your chances of succeeding in anything you do by just thinking positively?
For your life to be fulfilling and happy, you must be optimistic and develop good vibes.
Most psychologists recommend positive thinking for good mental health.
You may have probably heard of this idea but dismissed it.
Truth is, it holds water.
Positive thinking can help improve your:
- Mental health
- General wellness
- Relationships with others
There are many ways to improve your mindset.
One way is to associate with positive people or others who have good attitudes and will keep encouraging you even when you fail.
You can also maintain positivity by being enthusiastic even when you feel dull.
Reading uplifting quotes can inspire you to be optimistic.
In that respect, below are some inspiring positive thinking quotes and proverbs to help you achieve a new perspective.
Don’t also forget to read our collection of good energy quotes.
Also, check out our most popular quote article, a list of short inspirational quotes for daily wisdom.
See the rest of our quote database for even more inspirational ideas and thoughts.
Positive Thinking Quotes For A New Perspective
In a study conducted by the University of Queensland, individuals who practiced positive thinking techniques showed increased resilience and the ability to cope with stress.
The study encourages sharing of positive thinking quotes at workplaces as a strategy for enhancing performance.
1. “We become what we think about.” – Earl Nightingale
You will also enjoy our article on quotes about having fun.
2. “If opportunity doesn’t knock, build a door.” – Milton Berle
You will also enjoy our article on quotes about new beginnings.
3. “Pessimism leads to weakness, optimism to power.” — William James
You will also enjoy our article on motivational quotes for kids.
4. “Live each day as if your life had just begun.” – Johann Wolfgang Von Goethe
You will also enjoy our article on positive affirmations ready daily change life.
5. “I am the greatest, I said that even before I knew I was.” – Muhammad Ali
You will also enjoy our article on deep quotes.
6. “A man sees in the world what he carries in his heart.” – Johann Wolfgang Von Goethe
You will also enjoy our article on quotes on having a positive attitude.
7. “Things turn out best for the people who make the best of the way things turn out.” – John Wooden
You will also enjoy our article on positive energy quotes.
8. “The mind is everything. What you think you become.” – Buddha
You will also enjoy our article on encouraging quotes.
9. “The most common way people give up their power is by thinking they don’t have any.” –Alice Walker
You will also enjoy our article on good vibe quotes.
10. “Life is 10% what happens to us and 90% how we react to it.” – Dennis P. Kimbro
You might also like this list of daily affirmations to create a positive mindset
Positive thinking quotes to live by
According to research by the University of Texas at Austin, individuals who reported higher levels of optimism and positive thinking engage in health-promoting behaviors, such as exercise and healthy eating.
The research findings underscore the importance of adopting positive thinking quotes into daily life due to the significant physical health wellness.
11. “To be happy is to think positively, confidently and optimistically.” – Dr. T.P.Chia
You will also enjoy our article on thinking of you quotes.
12. “I’m taking all the negatives in my life, and turning them into a positive.” – Pitbull
You will also enjoy our article on eckhart tolle quotes.
13. “When you go through a negative situation, don’t think about it. Make it positive.” – Yoko Ono
You will also enjoy our article on focus quotes.
14. “When you think positive, good things happen.” – Matt Kemp
You will also enjoy our article on positive attitude quotes.
15. “The difference in winning and losing is most often…not quitting.” – Walt Disney
You will also enjoy our article on Anne with an “E” quotes.
16. “Success is falling nine times and getting up ten.” – Jon Bon Jovi
You will also enjoy our article on Pitbull quotes.
17. “Our business in life is not to get ahead of others, but to get ahead of ourselves.” – E. Joseph Cossman
You will also enjoy our article on wellness quotes
18. “Be thankful that you have clothes to wear, food to eat and a place to sleep.”― Lailah Gifty Akita
You will also enjoy our article on Buddha quotes.
19. “But you will admit that it is a very good thing to be alive.” – L. Frank Baum
You will also enjoy our article on Dante’s Inferno quotes.
20. “One positive thought produces millions of positive vibrations.”― John Coltrane
Also, read these insightful simplicity quotes that encourage a positive mindset.
Positive thinking quotes to inspire you every day
A study led by Dr. Martin Seligman, the father of positive psychology, revealed that optimistic people are generally more successful in their personal and professional lives.
Seligman’s research found that positive thinkers are more likely to achieve their goals, experience better mental health, and have higher levels of satisfaction and happiness.
21. “Don’t be pushed around by the fears in your mind. Be led by the dreams in your heart.” ― Roy T. Bennett
You will also enjoy our article on quotes about possibility.
22. “Once you replace negative thoughts with positive ones, you’ll start having positive results.” – Willie Nelson
23. “Live life to the fullest, and focus on the positive.” – Matt Cameron
24. “Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine.” – Anthony J. D’Angelo
25. “Always turn a negative situation into a positive situation.” – Michael Jordan
If you’re enjoying this article, be sure to also check out these karma quotes about what goes around & comes around in our life.
26. “It makes a big difference in your life when you stay positive.” – Ellen DeGeneres
27. “You may find the worst enemy or best friend in yourself.” – English Proverb
28. “Keep your thoughts positive because your thoughts become your words.” – Mahatma Gandhi
29. “Keep your face to the sunshine and you cannot see a shadow.” – Helen Keller
30. “We don’t see things as they are, we see them as we are.” – Anais Nin
Don’t forget to also read these powerful mindset quotes that will set you up for success.
Positive thinking quotes about life and success
A study published in the Journal of Personality and Social Psychology found that positive thinking can lead to increased life expectancy.
According to the study, people with a positive outlook on life tend to live, on average, 7.5 years longer than those with a more negative perspective.
31. “Much of our pain or misery in life stems from our own outlook towards the situation. A paralyzed person can also be happy, so can be a financially poor family.” – Amit Ahlawat
32. “We are responsible for what we are, and whatever we wish ourselves to be, we have the power to make ourselves.” – Swami Vivekananda
33. “POSITIVE: The positive thinker sees the invisible, feels the intangible, and achieves the impossible.” – Winston Churchill
34. “Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. The important thing is not to stop questioning.” – Albert Einstein
35. “The greatest discovery of all time is that a person can change his future by merely changing his attitude.” – Oprah Winfrey
36. “Choosing to be positive and having a grateful attitude is going to determine how you’re going to live your life.” – Joel Osteen
37. “Positive thinking can be contagious. Being surrounded by winners helps you develop into a winner.” – Arnold Schwarzenegger
38. “I learned that courage was not the absence of fear, but the triumph over it. The brave man is not he who does not feel afraid, but he who conquers that fear.” – Nelson Mandela
39. “Some days there won’t be a song in your heart. Sing anyway.” – Emory Austin
40. “There are always flowers for those who want to see them.” – Henry Matisse
Also, check out our list of the best good luck quotes for when you are feeling ill-fated.
Positive thinking quotes to remind you to stay positive
A paper published by researchers at Harvard University suggests that positive thinking can improve your physical health.
The study found that individuals who have a more optimistic view on life have lower levels of inflammation, a healthier heart, and a stronger immune system.
41. “Anything that’s not positive, I don’t have the energy to focus on it. Anything that’s not going in the right direction, I don’t have the time or the energy.” – DMX
42. “No matter what you’re going through, there’s a light at the end of the tunnel and it may seem hard to get to it but you can do it and just keep working towards it and you’ll find the positive side of things.” – Demi Lovato
43. “Whatever the mind of man can conceive and believe, it can achieve.” – Napoleon Hill
44. “We May Encounter Many Defeats But We Must Not Be Defeated.”- Maya Angelou
45. “Choose the positive. You have a choice. You are the master of your attitude. Choose the positive, the constructive.”– Bruce Lee
46. “The greatest source of happiness is the ability to be grateful at all times.” – Zig Ziglar
Don’t forget to also check out these motivational quotes of the day for daily rejuvenation.
47. “Happiness is an attitude. We either make ourselves miserable, or happy and strong. The amount of work is the same.” – Francesca Reigler
48. “You are the conductor of your own attitude! Nobody else can compose your thoughts for you.” – Lee J. Colan
49. “If you look the right way, you can see that the whole world is a garden.” – Frances Hodgson Burnett
50. “If you’re not positive energy, you’re negative energy.” – Mark Cuban
If you’re enjoying this article, you’ll also love our collection of comeback quotes that will help you bounce back.
Positive thinking quotes to inspire you
51. “Life becomes easier and more beautiful when we can see the good in other people.” ― Roy T. Bennett
52. “Realize that if a door closed, it’s because what was behind it wasn’t meant for you.” ― Mandy Hale
53. “Don’t let mental blocks control you. Set yourself free. Confront your fear and turn the mental blocks into building blocks.” ― Dr. Roopleen
54. “You willed yourself to where you are today, so will yourself out of it.” ― Stephen Richards
55. “Mind is a flexible mirror, adjust it, to see a better world.” ― Amit Ray
56. “There is strange comfort in knowing that no matter what happens today, the Sun will rise again tomorrow.” ― Aaron Lauritsen
57. “If you tell yourself you feel fine, you will.” ― Jodi Picoult
58. “Everything is within your power, and your power is within you.” ― Janice Trachtman
59. “You have to open up to the world and learn optimism…Contentment with the past, happiness with the present, and hope for the future. Learned optimisim.” ― Jennifer Crusie
60. “Live your life, sing your song. Not full of expectations. Not for the ovations. But for the joy of it.” ― Rasheed Ogunlaru
Have you seen these positive attitude quotes to set you up for success.
Positive thinking quotes that will make your day
61. “Keep your face always toward the sunshine – and shadows will fall behind you.”― Walt Whitman
62. “I do not believe in taking the right decision, I take a decision and make it right.”― Muhammad Ali Jinnah
63. “It’s a funny thing about life, once you begin to take note of the things you are grateful for, you begin to lose sight of the things that you lack.”― Germany Kent
64. “Our beliefs about what we are and what we can precisely determine what we can be.”― Tony Robbins
65. “When you are joyful, when you say yes to life and have fun and project positivity all around you, you become a sun in the center of every constellation, and people want to be near you.”― Shannon L. Alder
66. “Focus on an ocean of positives, not a puddle of negatives.”― Kevin Ansbro
67. “Think about every good thing in your life right now. Free yourself of worrying. Let go of the anxiety, breathe. Stay positive, all is well.”― Germany Kent
68. “Accept hardship as a necessary discipline.”― Lailah Gifty Akita
69. “Believing in negative thoughts is the single greatest obstruction to success.”― Charles F. Glassman
70. “Well, if it can be thought, it can be done, a problem can be overcome.”― E.A. Bucchianeri
71. “Decision decides destiny. What God wants you to become is the positive person you decide to become when led by God’s spirit.”― Israelmore Ayivo
72. “Being positive doesn’t happen by chance. It’s a decision.”― Diamante Lavendar
73. “Today’s present is tomorrow’s past, so make this present a beautiful one.”― Luffina Lourduraj
74. “It’s not only our capacity but also our belief that defines our ability to move forward.”― Mozella Ademiluyi
75. “If you are waking up believing that there is more to life than there is — then there is more for you out there.”― Oscar Auliq-Ice
Positive thinking quotes to inspire success
76. “Do good, live in the most positive and joyful way possible every day.”― Roy T. Bennett
77. “Never underestimate the power you have to take your life in a new direction.”― Germany Kent
78. “Never allow your mind to wander untamed like a wild animal that exists on the basis of survival of the fittest. Tame your mind with consistent focus on your goals and desires.”― Stephen Richards
79. “Instead of saying, “I’m damaged, I’m broken, I have trust issues” say “I’m healing, I’m rediscovering myself, I’m starting over.”― Horacio Jones
80. “Think big thoughts but relish small pleasures.” ― H. Jackson Brown Jr.
81. “Positive energy is attracted to positive energy.”― Deborah Day
82. “Thoughts Become Things… Choose The Good Ones!”― Mike Dooley
83. “Its a mathematical fact that two negatives make a positive so even under adverse circumstances think positively.”― Dr. Amit Abraham
84. “It’s not strength, it’s PERCEPTION that makes you stronger. If you change how you SEE it, you’ll change how you FEEL about it.”― Yvonne Pierre
85. “Attitude is a little thing that makes a big difference.”— Winston Churchill
You might also like these manifestation quotes about taking action.
Positive thinking quotes to inspire you on your journey
86. “Grateful souls focus on the happiness and abundance present in their lives and this in turn attracts more abundance and joy towards them.”― Stephen Richards
87. “Don’t step backward toward nothing, step forward toward something, better awkward steps forward, than coward steps backward.”― Victoria Addino
88. “Be the kind of person who dares to face life’s challenges and overcome them rather than dodging them.”― Roy T. Bennett
89. “Appreciate every little beautiful moment in every day of your life. Give it a try and you’ll see the world from another perspective.”― Thea Kristine May
90. “Life’s trials will test you, and shape you, but don’t let them change who you are.” – Aaron Lauritsen
91. “Cultivate an optimistic mind, use your imagination, always consider alternatives, and dare to believe that you can make possible what others think is impossible.”― Rodolfo Costa
92. “It is better to dwell on the beautiful things in life than the negative.”― Lailah Gifty Akita
93. “You are blessed, You are great. You are not alone. You are powerful.”― Amit Ray
94. “If you ever walk down a path surrounding by negative energy, look for the fork in the path then cross over to the positive side.”― Victoria Addino
95. “Perpetual optimism is a force multiplier.”— Colin Powell
Positive thinking quotes to put a smile on your face
96. “If you call a thing bad you do little, if you call a thing good you do much.” – Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
97. “Positive thought is healthy to the soul.”― Lailah Gifty Akita
98. “Believe that life is worth living and your belief will help create the fact.” – William James
99. “Life is a shipwreck but we must not forget to sing in the lifeboats.” – Voltaire
100. “If you have an open, loving, positive attitude, anything burdensome in life can be lightened!” – James Van Praagh
101. “A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort.” – Herm Albright
102. “If you can dream it, then you can achieve it. You will get all you want in life if you help enough other people get what they want.” – Zig Ziglar
103. “Optimism: things will go my way. Positivism: everything is perfect right here and now, whether I like it or not.”― Stefan Edmunds
104. “Happiness depends more on the inward disposition of mind than on outward circumstances.” – Benjamin Franklin
105. “I am not afraid of tomorrow, for I have seen yesterday and I love today.” – William Allen White
Also read these memorable Mr. Rogers quotes to make every day beautiful.
Positive thinking quotes to elevate your perspective
106. “Positive thinking is the key to success in business, education, pro football, anything that you can mention. I go out there thinking that I’m going to complete every pass.” – Ron Jaworski
107. “Don’t waste your time being envious of what you don’t have or who you want to be. Instead, focus on what you do have and who you can become.”― April Mae Monterrosa
108. “Follow your heart, listen to your inner voice, stop caring about what others think.” – Roy T. Bennett
109. “Success is a state of mind. If you want success, start thinking of yourself as a success.” – Dr. Joyce Brothers
110. “The only place where your dream becomes impossible is in your own thinking.” – Robert H Schuller
111. “To love what you do and feel that it matters how could anything be more fun?” – Katharine Graham
112. “A positive attitude may not solve every problem but it makes solving any problem a more pleasant experience.” – Grant Fairley
113. “Positive energy is power. Use it more in your life, and see for yourself the success it creates.”― Stephan Labossiere
114. “Our attitude toward life determines life’s attitude towards us.” – John N. Mitchell
115. “If you don’t think every day is a good day, just try missing one.” – Cavett Robert
Positive thinking quotes to lift your mind
116. “Positive anything is better than negative nothing.” – Elbert Hubbard
117. “You can, you should, and if you’re brave enough to start, you will.” – Stephen King
If you’re enjoying these quotes, make sure to read our collection of Stephen King quotes to give you a feel for some of his greatest works.
118. “With the new day comes new strength and new thoughts.” – Eleanor Roosevelt
119. “I may not have gone where I intended to go, but I think I have ended up where I needed to be.” – Douglas Adams
120. “One small positive thought can change your whole day.” – Zig Ziglar
121. “Happiness, like unhappiness, is a proactive choice.” – Stephen Covey
122. “Optimism is a happiness magnet. If you stay positive, good things and good people will be drawn to you.” – Mary Lou Retton
123. “Find a place inside where there’s joy, and the joy will burn out the pain.” – Joseph Campbell
124. “The less you respond to negative people, the more positive your life will become.” – Paulo Coelho
125. “One of the most efficient ways you can improve your life is by simply thinking in a more positive way.” – Robert Norman
Positive thinking quotes to inspire success
126. “Love yourself. It is important to stay positive because beauty comes from the inside out.” – Jenn Proske
127. “A positive attitude can really make dreams come true – it did for me.” – David Bailey
128. “Stay positive and happy. Work hard and don’t give up hope. Be open to criticism and keep learning. Surround yourself with happy, warm and genuine people.” – Tena Desae
129. “Each day, I come in with a positive attitude, trying to get better.” – Stefon Diggs
130. “Your positive action combined with positive thinking results in success.” – Shiv Khera
131. “I will keep smiling, be positive and never give up! I will give 100 percent each time I play. These are always my goals and my attitude.” – Yani Tseng
132. “Adopting the right attitude can convert a negative stress into a positive one.” – Hans Selye
133. “You cannot have a positive life and a negative mind.” – Joyce Meyer
134. “Your smile will give you a positive countenance that will make people feel comfortable around you.” – Les Brown
If you’re enjoying these quotes, make sure to read our collection of smile quotes to help keep a smile on your face.
135. “I surround myself with good people who make me feel great and give me positive energy.” – Ali Krieger
Don’t forget to also read out the handpicked collection of Monday motivation quotes to start your week off on the right track.
Power of positive thinking quotes
136. “Write it on your heart that every day is the best day in the year.” – Ralph Waldo Emerson
137. “Happiness often sneaks in through a door you didn’t know you left open.” – John Barrymore
138. “Positive thinking will let you do everything better than negative thinking will.” – Zig Ziglar
139. “If you hear a voice within you say “you cannot paint,” then by all means paint and that voice will be silenced.” – Vincent Van Gogh
140. “We can complain because rose bushes have thorns, or rejoice because thorn bushes have roses.” – Abraham Lincoln
141. “I have learned over the years that when one’s mind is made up, this diminishes fear.” –Rosa Parks
142. “Our greatest weakness lies in giving up. The most certain way to succeed is always to try just one more time.” – Thomas Edison
143. “We must believe that we are gifted for something, and that this thing, at whatever cost, must be attained.” – Marie Curie
144. “Life is a gift, and it offers us the privilege, opportunity, and responsibility to give something back by becoming more.” – Tony Robbins
145. “We can’t control everything that happens to us, but we can control how we respond to things we can’t control.”― Avis J. Williams
Positive thinking quotes to motivate you
146. “Affirm the positive, visualize the positive and expect the positive, and your life will change accordingly.” – Remez Sasson
147. “Optimism is the most important human trait because it allows us to evolve our ideas, to improve our situation, and to hope for a better tomorrow.” – Seth Godin
148. “Once you believe that you can do something, there is not a single person in the universe who can convince you otherwise.”― Germany Kent
149. “We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
150. “Few things in the world are more powerful than a positive push. A smile. A world of optimism and hope. A ‘you can do it’ when things are tough.” – Richard M. DeVos
151. “We can change our lives. We can do, have, and be exactly what we wish.” – Tony Robbins
152. “Positivity brings about a peace of mind which in turn relaxes your whole being.” – Suman Arora
153. “It will never rain roses: when we want to have more roses, we must plant more roses.”– George Eliot
If you’re enjoying these quotes, make sure to read our collection of rose quotes that celebrate the beautiful flower.
154. “Faith is having a positive attitude about what you can do and not worrying at all about what you can’t do.” – Joyce Meyer
155. “The past has no power over the present moment.”– Eckhart Tolle
Positive thinking quotes to brighten your day
156. “Until you change how you get things done, you’ll never know what works best.”― Roy T. Bennett
157. “The secret to happiness is complaining very little.”― Nikki Rowe
158. “The trouble with most of us is that we would rather be ruined by praise than saved by criticism.”― Norman Vincent Peale
159. “You have to be positive, and I’m not just talking about athletics, this also applies to life.” – Sheryl Swoopes
160. “Affirmations are our mental vitamins, providing the supplementary positive thoughts we need to balance the barrage of negative events and thoughts we experience daily.”― Tia Walker
161. “Always be looking for what you can appreciate in the moment.”― Stevie Puckett
162. “Thoughts Become Things… Choose The Good Ones!”― Mike Dooley
163. “I’m a positive person, and I try to look at the good side of everything.” – Leona Lewis
164. “Even the smallest changes in our daily routine can create incredible ripple effects that expand our vision of what is possible.”― Charles F. Glassman
165. “If you absolutely can’t stay positive, don’t go negative, just cruise neutral for a while until you can get back up.” – Terri Guillemets
Positive thinking quotes to get you through anything
166. “Even seasonal situations can bring with them lessons that last a lifetime. If the love doesn’t last, it prepares you for the one that will.”― Mandy Hale
167. “Believe you can and you’re halfway there.” – Theodore Roosevelt
168. “The struggles we endure today will be the ‘good old days’ we laugh about tomorrow.”― Aaron Lauritsen
169. “I have to think of the positive; that’s how I cope.” – Ingrid Newkirk
170. “I will always find a way and a way will always find me.”― Charles F. Glassman
171. “Dwell on the beauty of life. Watch the stars, and see yourself running with them.” – Marcus Aurelius
172. “Let’s build a happy little cloud. Let’s build some happy little trees.”― Bob Ross
173. “Be positive with every idea surrounding your dreams. Think about the possibility of what you plan to do and approach it with an optimistic action. Stay positively.” – Israelmore Ayivor
174. “Before I can become an expert on anything, I must first become an expert on me.”― Charles F. Glassman
175. “Surround yourself with positive people and situations, and avoid negativity.” – Doreen Virtue
Positive thinking quotes to fuel your day
176. “You are the only one who can control the way you think. Make sure you nourish the positive thoughts and weed out the negative ones!” – Catherine Pulsifer
177. “Nurture your mind with great thoughts, for you will never go any higher than you think.” — Benjamin Disraeli
178. “The more positive thoughts you have, the better you feel, which causes you to have more positive thoughts, then you feel even better.” – James Borg
179. “That is what positive thinking is all about. It’s about responding to life’s obstacles with a positive, never-back-down attitude.” – Darrin Donnelly
180. “Over the ensuing years, it was my positive attitude that allowed me to tackle and successfully complete and compete in many diverse assignments.” – Catherine Pulsifer
181. “It’s hard, but it’s not as hard as you think if you think positive.” – Shirlene Cooper
182. “Being in a positive state of mind is more important than you might think as the mind cannot be creative in a negative state. New ideas, thoughts and inspiration will only take place when the mind is positive.” – Joe Hinchliffe
If you’re enjoying these quotes, make sure to read our collection of short quotes that can make a big difference in your life.
183. “When you consistently maintain a positive frame of mind, you’ll become known as a problem-solver rather than a complainer. People avoid complainers. They seek out problem-solvers.” – Joseph Sommerville
184. “It is absolutely critical that you work on being more optimistic and have a positive outlook on life.” – Thibaut Meurisse
185. “By regularly practicing mindfulness we can carve out positive pathways in the brain, in the same way that rivulets of water carve grooves into sand.” – Dr. Patrizia Collard
More positive thinking quotes and sayings
186. “You must not allow yourself to dwell for a single moment on any kind of negative thought.” – Emmet Fox
187. “Train your mind to think positively. Try to have an optimistic outlook in the midst of a negative situation.” – Jonathan Brown
188. “Research has shown, that people who are positive thinkers tend to have fewer colds and live longer and enjoy being in a state of good health.” – Higher 301
189. “I personally believe that positive thinking creates a positive view toward life that can bring success and help lead a good, rich, healthy and happy life.” – Bill Mcdowell
190. “A major factor in determining how our lives turn out is the way we choose to think. Everything that goes on inside the human mind in the form of thoughts, ideas, and information forms our personal philosophy.” – Jim Rohn
191. “Affirmations are simply thoughts that you introduce to your mind because they are helpful and because they can change the tone of your thinking from negative to positive.” – Padraig O’Morain
192. “Approached by someone who wants to achieve a specific dream, many of us offer simple advice: think positive!” – Gabriele Oettingen
193. “It’s only the person who’s able to see beyond what things are at the moment to what things can be that truly deserves to be called a positive thinker.” – Don McArt
194. “Forcing myself to think positively did wonders for my spirit. I was able to overcome the discontent inside me, and my old enthusiasm slowly returned.” – Mary Kay Ash
195. “It takes but one positive thought when given a chance to survive and thrive to overpower an entire army of negative thoughts.” – Robert H. Schuller
Positive thinking quotes to change the way you think
196. “Even in the smallest of packages comes the power of strength.”― Dee Waldeck
197. “In order to carry a positive action, we must develop here a positive vision.” – Dalai Lama
198. “Don’t let the blights of the past hold you back from the bliss of the future.”― Constance Friday
199. “I’ve learned that positive thinking and encouragement are essential for leadership and progress.” – Richard M. Devos
200. “Positive thinking is a valuable tool that can help you overcome obstacles, deal with pain, and reach new goals.” – Amy Morin
201. “We think positive thoughts and we become a positive person.” – Andrew Evans
202. “Rather than give up or be discouraged, if we keep a positive outlook we will find solutions to our issues will come much more easily.” – Catherine Pulsifer
203. “If you don’t like something, change it. If you can’t change it, change your attitude.” – Maya Angelou
204. “You can often change your circumstances by changing your attitude.” – Eleanor Roosevelt
205. “Keep a positive outlook even when faced with life challenges.” – Catherine Pulsifer
206. “Always let your conscience be your guide.” —Jiminy Cricket
Short positive thinking quotes
207. “To be an overachiever you have to be an over-believer.” — Dabo Swinney
208. “Live life to the fullest and focus on the positive.” – Matt Cameron
209. “You always pass failure on the way to success.” – Mickey Rooney
210. “Try to be a rainbow in someone’s cloud.” —Maya Angelou
211. “It always seems impossible until it is done.” – Nelson Mandela
212. “Think and wonder. Wonder and think.” —Dr. Seuss
213. “The difference between ordinary and extraordinary is that little extra.” – Jimmy Johnson
214. “Most people are nice when you finally see them.” —Harper Lee
215. “Happiness is the only thing that multiplies when you share it.” – Albert Schweitzer
216. “All our dreams can come true if we have the courage to pursue them.” —Walt Disney
Positive thinking quotes for work
217. “I’m a greater believer in luck, and I find the harder I work the more I have of it.” – Thomas Jefferson
218. “Go as far as you can see; when you get there, you’ll be able to see further.” —Thomas Carlyle
219. “You’ve got to get up every morning with determination if you’re going to go to bed with satisfaction.” – George Lorimer
220. “Don’t count the days, make the days count.” —Muhammad Ali
221. “Just one small positive thought in the morning can change your whole day.” – Dalai Lama
222. “The only way to do great work is to love what you do. If you haven’t found it yet, keep looking. Don’t settle.” —Steve Jobs
223. “Don’t wish it were easier. Wish you were better.” – Jim Rohn
224. “I have not failed. I’ve just found 10,000 ways that won’t work.” —Thomas A. Edison
225. “You don’t have to see the whole staircase, just take the first step.” – Martin Luther King, Jr.
226. “It is amazing what you can accomplish if you do not care who gets the credit.” – Harry Truman
Short positive thinking quotes
227. “Be positive. Be true. Be kind.” – Roy T. Bennett
228. “I dwell in possibility.” —Emily Dickinson
229. “If you are positive, you’ll see opportunities instead of obstacles.” – Widad Akrawi
230. “You do not find the happy life. You make it.” —Thomas S. Monson
231. “I will go anywhere as long as it’s forward.” – David Livingston
232. “Whoever is happy will make others happy too.” —Anne Frank
233. “Turn every life situation into a positive one.” – Rhonda Byrne
234. “Choose to be optimistic, it feels better.”—Dalai Lama
235. “It’s almost always possible to be honest and positive.” – Naval Ravikant
236. “Be happy for this moment. This moment is your life.” —Omar Khyyam
Positive Thinking Quotes To Get You Off Your Comfort Zone
237. “Every thought that you have impacts you. Shift from a thought that weakens to one that strengthens you.” ― Wayne Dyer
238. “Pause and remember– Every moment is a choice. Every thought, word and deed is creating your future. Choose wisely and positively!” ― Jennifer Young
239. “Yesterday ended last night. Every day is a new beginning. Learn the skill of forgetting. And move on.” ― Norman Vincent Peale
240. “Remember that when you truly want something, the entire Universe conspires to make it happen.” ― Paulo Coelho
241. “My every thought has the power either to wound or heal. I will use my thoughts wisely and respect their power.” ― Deepak Chopra
242. “Life isn’t about finding yourself. Life is about creating yourself.” ― George Bernard Shaw
243. “Pay as much attention to the things that are working positively in your life as you do to the things that give you trouble.” ― H. Jackson Brown, Jr.
244. “In every life we have some trouble, but when you worry you make it double. Don’t worry. Be happy.” ― Bobby McFerrin
245. “Faith is reacting positively to a negative situation.” ― Robert H. Schuller
246. “If we’re growing, we’re always going to be out of our comfort zone.” ― John C. Maxwell
Amazing Positive Quotes That Will Change Your Perspective
247. “Start each day with a positive thought and a grateful heart.” — Roy T . Bennett
248.“I think positive emotion trumps negative emotion every time.” — Leonardo DiCaprio
249. “When you are enthusiastic about what you do, you feel this positive energy. It’s very simple.” — Paolo Coelho
250. “An attitude of positive expectation is the mark of the superior personality.” — Brian Tracy
251. “You have to train your brain to be positive just like you work out your body.” — Shawn Achor
252. “Every day may not be good… but there’s something good in every day.” — Alice Morse Earle
253. “I believe that you should gravitate to people who are doing productive and positive things with their lives.” — Nadia Comaneci
254.“Change your thoughts, and you change your world.” — Norman Vincent Peale
255.“There is no advertisement as powerful as a positive reputation traveling fast.” — Brian Koslow
256. “In every day, there are 1,440 minutes. That means we have 1,440 daily opportunities to make a positive impact.” — Les Brown
Positive Thinking Quotes To Learn to Control Your Mind
257. “Our happiness depends on the habit of mind we cultivate.” — Norman Vincent Peale
258. “Mind is the master weaver, both of the inner garment of character and the outer garment of circumstance.” — James Allen
259. “Always think that what you have to do is easy and it will become so.” — Emile Coue
260. “If you have a positive attitude and constantly strive to give your best effort, eventually you will overcome your immediate problems and find you are ready for greater challenges.” — Pat Riley
261. “No one can ever overcome anything until his thoughts are creative and positive.” — Norman Vincent Peale
262. “As long as you think the problem is out there, that very thought is the problem.” — Stephen Covey
263. “Be the compromise you want to see in the world.” — Mahatma Gandhi
264. “Every action and feeling is preceded by a thought.” — James Allen
265. “No one can escape stress, but you can learn to cope with it. Practice positive thinking. . . seize control in small ways.” — Adele Scheele
266. “If we allow ourselves to dwell on negatives, on hurts, on mistreatments, we will be negative thinkers. So be open to positive thinking, THINK BIG!” — Benjamin Carson
Positive Thinking Quotes To Encourage A New Perspective Of Life
267. “Instead of worrying about what you cannot control, shift your energy to what you can create.” ― Roy T. Bennett
268. “The art of being happy lies in the power of extracting happiness from common things.” — Henry Ward Beecher
269. “No matter what the situation, remind yourself “I have a choice.” — Deepak Chopra
270. “If you can change your mind, you can change your life.” — William James
271. “Because you are alive, everything is possible.” — Thich Nhat Hanh
272. “Setting goals is the first step in turning the invisible into the visible.” — Tony Robbins
273. “We can change our future by merely changing our attitude to the positive. Simple yet powerful!” — Zeenat Merchant Syal
274. “Do whatever you can possibly do to give yourself a feeling of accomplishment and watch your outlook on life change.” — Bob Ravener
275. “All you need is the plan, the road map, and the courage to press on to your destination.” — Earl Nightingale
276. “In a gentle way, you can shake the world.” — Mahatma Gandhi
Positive Thinking Quotes To Give You a Bright Outlook
277. “Positive thinking doesn’t guarantee results, all it offers is something better than negative thinking.” ― Seth Godin
278. “Positive thinking is a good attitude to have. But positive thinking without any skills is a load of crap.” ― Conrad Dobler
279. “My motto is water off a duck’s back. Meaning: don’t let negativity weigh you down, perpetuate positive thinking.” ― Jinkx Monsoon
280. “When you first start to practice positive thinking, tell no one, go to it realistically, stop dwelling on your difficulties, your sorrows. Radiate the happiness you reall want in your life.” ― Albert E Cliffe
281. “Believe in yourself! Have faith in your abilities! Without a humble but reasonable confidence in your own powers you cannot be successful or happy.” ― Norman Vincent Peale
282. “A positive thinker does not refuse to recognize the negative; he refuses to dwell on it. Positive thinking is a form of thought which habitually looks for the best results from the worst conditions.” ― Norman Vincent Peale
283. “The most powerful force to maintaining a good immune system is the power of positive thinking and not allowing yourself to be unnecessarily drained emotionally by worries and fears.” ― Frederick Lenz
284. “Positive thinking must be followed by positive doing.” ― John C. Maxwell
285. “Every morning you have a choice. Are you going to be a positive thinker or a negative thinker? Positive thinking will energize you.” ― Jon Gordon
286. “Nothing substitutes for positive thinking. Nothing. It is more powerful than all the money, all the influence, all the ‘friends in high places’ on earth.” ― Neale Donald Walsch
Which of these positive thinking quotes was your favorite?
Some days we wake up with our sunshine of excitement and good feeling, while on other days, we wake up feeling dull and have to cultivate our sunshine.
Being optimistic is a precious attribute that we all need to thrive in this chaotic world.
Be sure to cultivate positivity to remain in your best mood even on your worst days.
Hopefully, these positive thinking quotes have reminded you that happiness lies within you.
Which of these positive thinking quotes resonated best with you?
Do you have any other favorite quotes to add?
Share with us in the comment section below.
We would love to hear all about it.