These hero quotes show that you don’t have to be a comic book star to be a hero in real life.
It’s easy to fall for the lie that only certain people can be heroes.
However, heroes come in all shapes and sizes.
Tell us your favorite hero quotes in the comment section below.
You may also enjoy our article on:
In a recent poll, 64% of people said they would be more likely to perform a heroic act if inspired by someone else’s heroic story or words, highlighting the importance of sharing hero quotes to motivate others.
What are the benefits of reading these hero quotes?
Everyday heroes, such as servicemen and women, police officers, firefighters, and first responders, protect us.
Then, some teachers and people stand up for children and others who can’t protect themselves.
Any of us can be a hero.
The hero quotes and sayings below will help:
- inspire you to make a difference in your everyday life
- define what makes a hero
- you come with the words to thank the heroes you encounter
Don’t forget to read these superhero quotes to inspire the best version of you.
If you enjoy this article, check out our most popular quote article, a list of short inspirational quotes for daily motivation.
If you want more motivational quotes, check out our motivational quotes category page.
Hero quotes on what defines one
According to a survey, 89% of Americans believe heroes can come from everyday people like themselves.
The study findings highlight the importance of sharing hero quotes to inspire others to recognize their potential for heroism and to seek inspiration from the words of others who have done extraordinary things.
1. “To be a hero or a heroine, one must give an order to oneself.” – Simone Weil
You will also enjoy our article on veterans day quotes.
2. “You cannot be a hero without being a coward.” – George Bernard Shaw
You will also enjoy our article on history quotes.
3. “A hero is someone who has given his or her life to something bigger than oneself.” – Joseph Campbell
You will also enjoy our article on role model quotes.
4. “Heroes are made by the paths they choose, not the power they are graced with.” – Brodi Ashton
You will also enjoy our article on spiderman quotes.
5. “Heroes are made in the hour of defeat. Success is, therefore, well described as a series of glorious defeats.” – Mahatma Gandhi
You will also enjoy our article on memorial day quotes.
6. “I think of a hero as someone who understands the degree of responsibility that comes with his freedom.” – Bob Dylan
If you’re enjoying these quotes, read our collection of Bob Dylan quotes from the iconic Folk singer.
7. “A hero is an ordinary individual who finds the strength to persevere and endure in spite of overwhelming obstacles.” – Christoper Reeve
You will also enjoy our article on good morning quotes for him.
8. “A hero is someone who, in spite of weakness, doubt or not always knowing the answers, goes ahead and overcomes anyway.” – Christopher Reeve
You will also enjoy our article on captain america quotes.
9. “To be heroic is to be courageous enough to die for something; to be inspirational is to be crazy enough to live a little.” – Criss Jami
You will also enjoy our article on hard times quotes.
10. “The real hero is always a hero by mistake; he dreams of being an honest coward like everybody else.” – Umberto Eco
You will also enjoy our article on making the right decision.
Meaningful hero quotes
Research has shown that exposure to positive, uplifting messages can improve mood and reduce feelings of negativity and depression.
The findings underscore the importance of sharing hero quotes to spread positivity and promote well-being.
11. “Nothing is given to man on earth – the struggle is built into the nature of life, and conflict is possible – the hero is the man who lets no obstacle prevent him from pursuing the values he has chosen.” – Andrew Bernstein
You will also enjoy our article on quotes tough times.
12. “To be heroic may mean nothing more than this then, to stand in the face of the status quo, in the face of an easy collapse into the madness of an increasingly chaotic world and represent another way.” – Mike Alsford
You will also enjoy our article on star quotes.
13. “Anyone who does anything to help a child in his life is a hero to me.” – Fred Rogers
You will also enjoy our article on quotes about helping others.
14. “The prudent see only the difficulties, the bold only the advantages, of a great enterprise; the hero sees both; diminishes the former and makes the latter preponderate, and so conquers.” – Johann Kaspar Lavater
You will also enjoy our article on sacrifice quotes.
15. “The hero is commonly the simplest and obscurest of men.” – Henry David Thoreau
You will also enjoy our article on mask quotes.
16. “A hero is no braver than an ordinary man, but he is braver five minutes longer.” – Ralph Waldo Emerson
You will also enjoy our article on courage quotes.
17. “Heroism is not only in the man, but in the occasion.” – Calvin Coolidge
You will also enjoy our article on Arthur Morgan quotes.
18. “Real heroes are men who fall and are flawed, but win out in the end because they’ve stayed true to their ideals and beliefs and commitments.” – Kevin Costner
You will also enjoy our article on The Boys quotes.
19. “People are not born heroes or villains; they’re created by the people around them.” – Chris Colfer
You will also enjoy our article on Matthew McConaughey quotes.
20. “The ordinary man is involved in action, the hero act. An immense difference.” – Henry Miller
If you’re enjoying this article, make sure to also check out these military quotes to honor our heroes.
Everyday hero quotes
According to a study by the University of Pennsylvania, people who read inspiring quotes on a daily basis were more motivated to take action toward their goals.
In fact, those who read inspiring quotes were found to be more likely to engage in health-promoting behaviors.
21. “I am of certain convinced that the greatest heroes are those who do their duty in the daily grind of domestic affairs whilst the world whirls as a maddening dreidel.” – Florence Nightingale
You will also enjoy our article on Twin Flame Quotes.
22. “I think a hero is any person really intent on making this a better place for all people.” – Maya Angelou
You will also enjoy our article on war quotes.
23. “Heroes are those who can somehow resist the power of the situation and act out of noble motives, or behave in ways that do not demean others when they easily can.” – Philip G. Zimbardo
24. “A hero is a man who is afraid to run away.” – English Proverb
25. “Friends are the real superheroes. They battle our worst enemies—loneliness, grief, anxiety, depression, fear, and doubt—every time they come around.” – Richelle E. Goodrich
26. “A true hero isn’t measured by the size of his strength, but by the strength of his heart.” – Hercules
27. “We do not have to become heroes overnight. Just a step at a time, meeting each thing that comes up… discovering we have the strength to stare it down.” – Eleanor Roosevelt
28. “True heroism is remarkably sober, very dramatic. It is not the urge to surpass all others at whatever cost, but the urge to serve others, at whatever cost.” – Arthur Ashe
Hero quotes to show appreciation for those who make a difference in our lives
A study conducted by the University of California, Berkeley found that reading motivational quotes can enhance a person’s resilience and help them cope with stress.
Participants who read inspiring quotes were able to manage stress better than those who didn’t.
29. “Never in the field of human conflict was so much owed by so many to so few.” – Winston E. Churchill
30. “As we express our gratitude, we must never forget that the highest appreciation is not to utter words, but to live by them.” – John F. Kennedy
31. “My heroes are those who risk their lives every day to protect our world and make it a better place—police, firefighters, and members of our armed forces.” – Sidney Sheldon
32. “Honor to the soldier and sailor everywhere, who bravely bears his country’s cause. Honor, also, to the citizen who cares for his brother in the field and serves; as he best can, the same cause.” – Abraham Lincoln
33. “For the veteran, thank you for bravely doing what you’re called to do so we can safely do what we’re free to do.” – Unknown
34. “How important it is for us to recognize and celebrate our heroes and she-roes!” – Maya Angelou
Don’t forget to also check out these warrior quotes on having an unbeatable mind.
Hero quotes that will make your day
A survey conducted by the Pew Research Center found that 58% of Americans said that inspirational quotes motivate them.
The survey also found that inspirational quotes are most popular among young adults.
35. “To have no heroes is to have no aspiration, to live on the momentum of the past, to be thrown back upon routine, sensuality, and the narrow self.” – Charles Horton Cooley
36. “A hero is somebody who is selfless, who is generous in spirit, who just tries to give back as much as possible and help people. A hero to me is someone who saves people and who really deeply cares.” – Debit Mazar
37. “Don’t forget, you are the hero of your own story.” – Greg Boyle
38. “A hero is born among a hundred, a wise man is found among a thousand, but an accomplished one might not be found even among a hundred thousand men.” – Plato
39. “No hero is mortal till he dies.” – W.H. Auden
40. “The hero is never the star of the story.” – Marilyn Manson
41. “It doesn’t take a hero to order men into battle. It takes a hero to be one of those men who goes into battle.” – Norman Schwarzkpof
42. “For one thing, I don’t think that anybody in any war thinks of themselves as a hero.” – Steven Spielberg
43. “Dr. Martin Luther King is not a black hero. He is an American hero.” – Morgan Freeman
44. “A hero is one who knows how to hang on one minute longer.” – Novalis
45. “A hero cannot be a hero unless in a heroic world.” – Nathaniel Hawthorne
46. “What makes Superman a hero is not that he has power, but that he has the wisdom and the maturity to use the power wisely. From an acting point of view, that’s how I approached the part.” – Christopher Reeve
47. “A hero is someone right who doesn’t change.” – George Foreman
More hero quotes and sayings
A study by the University of California, Berkeley, found that people who engage in volunteer work are more likely to report feeling happy and fulfilled than those who do not.
This statistic highlights the power of helping others and making a positive impact on the world to inspire personal growth and satisfaction.
48. “The thing about a hero, is even when it doesn’t look like there’s a light at the end of the tunnel, he’s going to keep digging, he’s going to keep trying to do right and make up for what’s gone before, just because that’s who he is.” – Joss Whedon
49. “Aspire rather to be a hero than merely appear one.” – Baltasar Gracian
50. “Those who say that we’re in a time when there are no heroes, they just don’t know where to look.” – Ronald Reagan
51. “Heroes are not giant statues framed against a red sky. They are people who say: This is my community, and it’s my responsibility to make it better.” – Tom McCall
52. “The hero, in living her own life, in being true to herself; radiates a light by which others may see their own way.” – Laurence Boldt
53. “If you look inside yourself, and you believe, you can be your own hero.” – Mariah Carey
54. “Everyone is the hero of their own story.” – Barbara Nickless
55. “Being a hero is not necessarily wearing a mask and cape and saving the world, it can be as simple as doing the right thing.” – Steven Magee
56. “True heroes know that the most heroic thing about being a hero is not letting anyone else know that you are one.” – Craig D. Lounsbrough
57. “Heroes are made because they are moved. Not in their head, but in their heart.” – Eric Ludy
58. “Being a hero doesn’t mean you’re invincible. It just means that you’re brave enough to stand up and do what’s needed.” – Rick Riordan
59. “You were created a hero and born to prove it. Stand on challenges and make a difference.” – Israelmore Ayivor
60. “If you have the courage and you have the heart, that hero just might be you.” – Waylon Jennings
Hero quotes about who can be a hero and what it takes
A study by the University of Wisconsin-Madison found that people who perceive their lives as meaningful and purposeful are more likely to engage in prosocial behaviors, such as volunteering and helping others.
This statistic emphasizes the importance of finding meaning and purpose in life as a motivator for making a positive impact on the world.
61. “A hero is a man who does what he can.” — Romain Rolland
62. “History will decide if I’m a villain or a hero.” — Harlan Ellison
63. “Everyone is necessarily the hero of his own life story.” — John Barth
64. “A hero is somebody who voluntarily walks into the unknown.” — Tom Hanks
65. “All of us start from zero. We take the right decision and become a hero.” — Govinda
66. “The difference between a hero and a coward is one step sideways.” — Gene Hackman
67. “Hard times don’t create heroes. It is during the hard times when the ‘hero’ within us is revealed.” — Bob Riley
68. “It’s not easy to be a hero. You do it because of what you believe, not because of what other people deserve.” — Patty Jenkins
69. “When I was a boy, I always saw myself as a hero in comic books and in movies. I grew up believing this dream.” — Elvis Presley
70. “The only difference between a hero and the villain is that the villain chooses to use that power in a way that is selfish and hurts other people.” — Chadwick Boseman
Hero quotes to inspire you to reach your own inner hero
According to a survey by YouGov, 63% of Americans consider someone who stands up for their beliefs, even if it is unpopular, to be a hero.
This statistic emphasizes the importance of courage and conviction in inspiring others to make a difference.
71. “I prefer a real villain to a false hero.” — Killer Mike
72. “There’s no hero without a villain.” — Mark Pellegrino
73. “Show me a hero and I’ll write you a tragedy.” — F. Scott Fitzgerald
74. “I think that we all do heroic things, but hero is not a noun, it’s a verb.” — Robert Downey, Jr.
75. “It doesn’t take a hero to order men into battle. It takes a hero to be one of those men who goes into battle.” — Norman Schwarzkopf
76. “A boy doesn’t have to go to war to be a hero; he can say he doesn’t like pie when he sees there isn’t enough to go around.” — E. W. Howe
77. “A hero is an ordinary individual who finds the strength to persevere and endure in spite of overwhelming obstacles.” — Christopher Reeve
78. “My belt holds my pants up, but the belt loops hold my belt up. I don’t really know what’s happening down there. Who is the real hero?” — Mitch Hedberg
79. “A hero is somebody who is selfless, who is generous in spirit, who just tries to give back as much as possible and help people. A hero to me is someone who saves people and who really deeply cares.” — Debi Mazar
80. “When your time comes to die, be not like those whose hearts are filled with fear of death, so that when their time comes they weep and pray for a little more time to live their lives over again in a different way. Sing your death song, and die like a hero going home.” — Tecumseh
Hero quotes to remind us we all can be one
81. “Real heroes don’t wear capes. Real superheroes wear uniforms and badges and stethoscopes! Real superheroes are members of our military, law enforcement, and first responders. Pretend superheroes wear capes!” -Dean Cain
82. “Heroes are ordinary people who make themselves extraordinary.” –Gerard Way
83. “It is surmounting difficulties that makes heroes.” –Louis Pasteur
84. “The best thing I did was to choose the right heroes.” -Warren Buffett
85. “Heroes may not be braver than anyone else. They’re just braver five minutes longer.” –Ronald Reagan
86. “Day after day, ordinary people become heroes through extraordinary and selfless actions to help their neighbors.” –Sylvia Mathews Burwell
87. “As you get older it is harder to have heroes, but it is sort of necessary.” –Ernest Hemingway
88. “My heroes are just everyday people who work hard, are honest and have integrity.” –Jordin Sparks
89. “I have lots of heroes: anyone and everyone who does whatever they can to leave the natural world better than they found it.” –Sylvia Earle
90. “Children must be impressed with the fact that the greatest heroes are those who fight to help others, not those who fight for power or glory. They must be made to understand that victory does not prove that the thing fought for is right, nor that defeat proves that a cause is wrong.” –Ellen Key
Hero quotes for anyone brave
91. “Courage doesn’t always involve physical heroism in the face of death. It doesn’t always require giant leaps worthy of celebration. Sometimes, courage is the willingness to speak the truth about what you see and to own what you say.” -Seth Godin
92. “Heroes don’t have the need to be known as heroes, they just do what heroes do because it is right and it must be done.” -Shannon A. Thompson
93. “We all want heroes and we all want somebody to look up to.” — Stacie Orrico
94. “How do I define a hero? A hero is a person who courageously contributes under even the most trying circumstances; a hero is an individual who acts unselfishly and who demands more from himself or herself than others would expect; a hero is a man or woman who defies adversity by doing what he or she believes is right in spite of fear.” -Tony Robbins
95. “I long to accomplish a great and noble task, but it is my chief duty to accomplish small tasks as if they were great and noble. The world is moved along, not only by the mighty shoves of its heroes, but also by the aggregate of the tiny pushes of each honest worker.” -Helen Keller
96. “I believe that you and I – and everyone we’ll ever meet – has the inborn capacity to be heroic, to take daring, courageous, and noble steps to make life better for others, even when in the short term it seems to be at our own expense. The capacity to do the right thing, to dare to take a stand and make a difference, is within you now.” -Tony Robbins
97. “This world is your best teacher. There is a lesson in everything. There is a lesson in each experience. Learn it and become wise. Every failure is a stepping stone to success. Every difficulty or disappointment is a trial of your faith. Every unpleasant incident or temptation is a test of your inner strength. Therefore nil desperandum. March forward hero!” -Swami Sivananda
98. “Down these mean streets a man must go who is neither tarnished nor afraid.” -Raymond Chandler
99. “Heroes are not known by the loftiness of their carriage; the greatest braggarts are generally the merest cowards.” -Jean-Jacques Rousseau
100. “The legacy of heroes is the memory of a great name and the inheritance of a great example.” -Benjamin Disraeli
Hero Quotes That Will Elevate Your Mind
101. “It’s better to talk about a dead hero than a living zero.” — Umar Hassan
102. “My heroes are the ones who survived doing it wrong, who made mistakes, but recovered from them.” — Bono.
103. “The common denominator of our heroes is that each set their own course.” — Jonathan Lockwood Huie
104. “Don’t forget who your heroes are, what they mean to you, and why they mean that to you.” — Gale Harold.
105. “Heroes act in spite of their fear, while the rest of us act because of our fear.” — Jonathan Lockwood Huie
106. “Genuine heroes – no batteries needed – bring lots of open-mind and at least a little courage.” — Jonathan Lockwood Huie
107. “The hero is one who kindles a great light in the world, who sets up blazing torches in the dark streets of life for men to see by.” — Felix Adler
108. “A hero may or may not lead other people, but all heroes lead themselves.” — Jonathan Lockwood Huie
109. “Sacrifices will make you a martyr, victories will make you a hero.” — Amit Kalantri
110. ” A hero without faults is like an omelet without little bits of eggshell in it.” — Colin Cotterill
Hero Quotes To Help You Embrace The Heroism Spirit In You
111. “The simple act of caring is heroic.” — Edward Albert
112. “Great heroes need great sorrows and burdens, or half their greatness goes unnoticed.” — Peter S. Beagle
113. “Without heroes, we are all plain people and don’t know how far we can go.” — Bernard Malamud
114. “Heroes, whatever high ideas we may have of them, are mortal and not divine. We are all as God made us and many of us much worse.” — John Osborne
115. “Heroes always make the right decision; I find that seldom happens in my life.” — Judd Nelson
116. “A hero has faced it all: he need not be undefeated, but he must be undaunted.” — Andrew Bernstein
117. “What is a hero without love for mankind.” — Doris Lessing
118. “After all, the ordinary hero hiding in each of us is often the most powerful catalyst for change.” — Tate Taylor
119. “Heroes have always served as a reflection of their times, a template of who we are and what we want to be.” — David Grann
120. “My heroes are and were my parents. I can’t see having anyone else as my heroes.” — Michael Jordan
Hero Quotes To Help You Overcome Fear
121. “You have to do bad things in order to become a hero. You have to make sacrifices.” ― John Barrowman
122. “I would describe a hero as a person who has no fear of life, who can face life squarely.” ― Alexander Lowen
123. “Growing up, my parents were my heroes, in the way they conducted their lives.” ― Chris Hemsworth
124. “Everyone who does the best he can is a hero.” ― Josh Billings
125. “Some heroes are made in a moment. Others are defined by a lifetime.” ― John F. MacArthur
126. “There are so many heroes just walking around in everyday life. It blows me away.” ― Charisma Carpenter
127. “Heroes and cowards feel the same fear and action creates opportunities.” ― Garrison Wynn
128. “I think all of us have a hero and a villain in us.” ― Anson Mount
129. “I went from zero to my own hero.” ― Katy Perry
130. “Compared to the coward that never made the attempt, he is a hero.” ― Swami Vivekananda
Hero Quotes To Remind You How Strong You Can Be
131. “Every hero must have the courage to be alone, to take the journey for himself.” ― Joseph Campbell
132. “There are always these moments in life when the limits of suffering are reached and we become heroes and heroines.” ― Katherine Mansfield
133. “The hero wanders, the hero suffers, the hero returns. You are that hero.” ― Steven Pressfield
134. “It is the surmounting of difficulties that makes heroes.” ― Lajos Kossuth
135. “Every hero doesn’t do this great big hero thing. They do the simple thing over and over… and they stick to it.” ― Matthew McConaughey
136. “The real hero is the man who fights even though he is scared.” ― George S. Patton
137. “Through adversity we find our heroes.” ― Steve Gleason
138. “Fools boast of what they will do. Heroes do it.” ― Joe Abercrombie
139. “No true hero ever believes that they are one.” ― Neal Shusterman
140. “My heroes have always been the hardworking and unflappable. Those who light a candle rather than curse the darkness.” ― Matthew Gray Gubler
Hero Quotes for Their Courage To Help Others
141. “A hero overcomes the fear, the pain, the jitters, the whatever and still behaves heroically.” — Jason Sacks
142. “A hero is any person who uses wisdom and courage to meet life head-on.” — Alvin Granowsky
143. “Heroes use the tough times in their lives to learn, to grow, to help others, and get help for themselves.” — Richard Kagan
144. “Hero or victim? it’s all in the perspective.” — Noah Blumenthal
145. “A hero is someone you look up to and have respect for. They seem to always know all the right things to say.” — Mark J. Britzman
146. “But one major thing a hero is to me is someone who helps, listens, and heals.” — Storm Lake St. Mary’s
147. “A hero is someone who puts others first before himself and cares for the welfare of those around him before even thinking about his own self.” — Chrissy Yacoub
148. “The hero is one who wants what is best for another person.” — Irving A. Fradkin
149. “Heroes are just people who demonstrate the courage to step through their fears and follow their hearts.” — Ray Madaghiele
150. “Real heroes are all around us. They face challenges with fear and grace.” — Robert Carey
Hero Quotes To Appreciate Their Superiority
151. “I have to work harder than anyone else to make it! I’ll never catch up otherwise. I want to be like you—like you! The strongest hero.” — Izuku Midoriya
152. “Heroes have a rough time because they stand up when they ought not to, they speak when they ought not to; they always have to go that extra mile.” — George Foreman
153. “Being a hero doesn’t mean you succeed in saving the day. It just means you tried.” — James Marsters
154. “I used to be embarrassed by my mom, but now I know what she is-she’s a hero.” — Carrie Jones
155. “It is very difficult to be a hero without an audience, although, in a sense, we are each the hero of a peculiar, half-ruined film called our life.” — Sebastian Barry
156. “My reason for coming out isn’t to be some sort of hero.” — Sheryl Swoopes
157. “If you do this, we just might win. But there’s no time to hesitate, so do it now! You wanna be a hero, don’t you?! Then let’s pass this test.” — Kyoka Jiro
158. “Stop talking, I will win. That’s what heroes do!” — Katsuki Bakugou
159. “A hero’s job is to risk his life to turn his promises into reality!” — Izuku Midoriya
160. “Cowards suffer, heroes enjoy.” — Henry David Thoreau
Hero Quotes About Being Courageous
161. “A hero is not a champion of things become, but of things becoming; the dragon to be slain by him is precisely the monster of the status quo.” — Joseph Campbell
162. “Your heroes will help you find good in yourself.” — Randy Travis
163. “Societies need heroes. So we travel to places where the revisionists cannot dismantle the great.” — David Gemmell
164. “The people who carried the burden, who marked in strange field in search of an answer, and ended their journeys an unwilling hero.” — Phil Ochs
165. “To joke in the face of danger is the supreme politeness, a delicate refusal to cast oneself as a tragic hero.” — Edmond Rostand
166. “Real heroes are others, those who have suffered in their soul, in their heart, in their spirit, in their mind, for their loved ones. Those are the real heroes. Im just a cyclist.” — Gino Bartali
167. “Heroes put to the test, keeping a promise, doing their best.” — Waylon Jennings
168. “God is raising up His heroes and the time will come when they will appear and the world will wonder where they came from.” — Aiden Wilson Tozer
169. “Just another lonely broken hero picking up the pieces of my mind. Running out of faith and hope and reason, I’m running out of time.” — Ozzy Osbourne
170. “If we take a small step in extolling peacemakers as much as honoring war heroes, we will be making a giant leap towards peace.” — Newton Lee
Hero Quotes to Unleash Your Inner Hero
171. “There’s a hero if you look inside your heart. You don’t have to be afraid of what you are.” ― Mariah Carey
172. “You can tell a lot about a person by who his or her heroes are.” ― Steve Jobs
173. “Only one who liberates himself from his psychological desires and fears indeed in truth qualify as liberation hero.” ― Velupillai Prabhakaran
174. “Adversity creates heroes.” ― Picabo Street
175. “In victory, the hero seeks the glory, not the prey.” ― Philip Sidney
176. “A hero is a man who stands up manfully against his father and in the end victoriously overcomes him.” ― Sigmund Freud
177. “When the heroes go off the stage, the clowns come on.” ― Heinrich Heine
178. “The hero journey is inside of you; tear off the veils and open the mystery of your self.” ― Joseph Campbell
179. “He whom prosperity humbles, and adversity strengthens, is the true hero.” ― Josh Billings
180. “A real hero is somebody who will get up when he can’t.” ― Jack Dempsey
What did you learn from these hero quotes?
The hero quotes above can inspire you to great action.
They can motivate you to be a hero in your own life or to be a hero to others.
They can also be a great reminder to thank the heroes that are in your own life.
It could be someone that made a positive difference in your life when you were a child or a soldier that fought to protect you.
We all have choices to make each day on how we’re going to live.
And we can always choose to live in a way that makes a positive difference for others.
What’s your biggest takeaway from these hero quotes and sayings?
Which of the quotes resonated with you best?
Let us know your opinion in the comment section below.